Chapter 7

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       "Every Women Needs A Man Who Will Ruin Her Lipstick But Not Her Mascara"

 

Thank You victor, I’ll transfer the money  in your account soon….ok…yong hwa ended the cal….and saw krystal staring at him……

Who are you talking to? What’s in your hand? Krystal asked him curiously…..

That’s nothing…..why are you looking worried?

It’s all bcoz of Shin hye….She still hasn’t given her name …..

Don’t worry….yong hwa shows the box in his hand….this is the solution to the problem you are  talking about….and you’ll be intimated by evening that she is going to come to the party…..

Really…but what’s inside that? Krystal points out the box in yon hwa’s hand……

That’s secret…I’ll not show this to you…… yong hwa said and left the place…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye was playing with her dog…..jingle…..in her room….when she heard engine sound of the car……

She peeped her hear through the window and saw her car gauzing out smoke….

What…the…..? she ran downstairs…and searched for her car key in its usual place……

Where did I keep the key?….omo….did I forgot in the car itself… she ran outside to her car and saw someone under her car……

Yah….who is down there? Are you hear to steal my car…..? come out now or I’m going to kill you……shin hye screamed but there was no response from the person under the car……

She turned around and saw a bucket of water near by…..she took the bucket of water in her hand…..

Don’t underestimate shin hye…..she said ina furious tone and pour it down……

Yah……..are you crazy……yong hwa came out from the car screaming…….

Omo….shin hye closed with both of her hands and blinked several time….

I’m all wet because of you……yong hwa shouted at her…..

Shin hye rolled her eye’s what….how dare you shout at me? What are you doing down there? First you trouble me and now my car? Shin hye said glaring at him and  keeping her one hand in her waist…

Without answering her…yong hwa started to his shirt showing his well built body…..

Yahh……what are you doing…….you remove your shirt anywhere shin hye screamed and looked away….

Do you have any problem in it….yong hwa said and was wearing another shirt….

You carry extra shirt’s shin hye asked him surprisingly…..

I have to when I chose to be mechanic….

What? Mechanic? Shin hye asked him confusingly……

Go and start you car…..yong hwa walked and opened the door and sat near the driver seat….

Get…in and start the car……yong hwa said seeing shin hye standing still in the same place…..

Shin hye nods her head and got inside the car…..

She starts the car….and drives a little….

Is everything ok now?

Let’s go for a long drive…so I can figure out whether it’s ok now…… shin hye said looking at the door….

Yong hwa nods agreeing her…..

The drive was silent…..both of them were looking on the road….when shin hye sneezed…..

Bless you….yong hwa said  looking at her….

Ah…I kept the gift in the back seat…..and now the clutch is also fine…so now will you come to the party?

You are doing all this to make me to come to the party shin hye murmured to herself…..

Did you say something? Yong hwa asked starring at her….

I have some conditions if I want to come to the party…..

Ok…..spill..out…..

Cal me shin…you was calling me shin hye since you are back…..

Yong hwa chuckled and said…..i never called you by your name….since I returned……

Forget it…..the second condition….one need to be friends with the person before going to the party….shin hye took her mobile and send a friend request to him on a social site…..accept mr friend request…..

Yong hwa nods his head took his mobile and accepts her friend request…….

For the past 5 years….what all did you do?

Nothing special…as usual, studies and sports…that’s all yong hwa replied calmly…..

Then…what…what about your girlfriends…? Who is the girl with you in profile pic…..i’m just curious……that’s all if you don’t want to answer I’m ok with it……she replied carelessly…..but inside she was waiting for the answer…..

Ah..her….she is my friend…..

Friend……means girl friend…..?  ah shin hye why are you so curious about him…..she scolded herself In her mind…..

Friend mean s friend…yong hwa replied with a stern tone…

After going for a long distance…they were way back….

Since….i accepted all your conditions will you come to the party now?

I will think about it….but I am not sure till now…..

Yong hwa let out a sigh and starred out……

Still now you dint cal me shin…..i will make you cal me….

Shin hye swivels the car fastly….

Yah…what are you doing? shin stop it…… yong hwa shouted at her……

Shin hye stops the car…..and grinned at him…..

What? Yong hwa asked annoyed…..

You called me shin….so now I decided to come to the party…..

Yong hwa was taken back by her reply……

I was accepting you to cal me shin but you didn’t she said with a pout…..

Yong hwa laughed and said….i’m glad that you’ll come…..

Shin hye stopped her before Jung’s Mansion….ok then see you at the party tomorrow….yong hwa said went out of the car when shin hye sneezes aging…..

Bless you…….yong hwa said and walked toward the mansion…..

Shin hye was looking at him threw the rear view mirror and was smiling happily…..

I think my old yong hwa is back…..she said and started driving…….

Shin hye walked out of the car with the gift….sneezing heavily….

Aish…..I threw water at him but I’m the one sneezing….she said sitting on her bed…..

She took the gift box and opened it…….

Wow…..this is beautiful…….shin hye said holding a matching jeweler with the dress…..

She wears the jewelry and holds the dress before her……

Not bad…..yong you will entered the party with a Cinderella tomorrow..everyone will only look at us….shin hye said blushing….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<    

Shin hye comes down hearing Grand pa Park scream……

Haraboji…what’s happening…..shin hye rushed to the door where Grand pa park was shouting at a delivery guy……

Princess….you tackle him……if I stand here for few more minutes I’ll end up beating him……Grand pa park said with a angry tone and went inside……

Mam…I have delivery for you but I need your ID proof…..

What….Id Proof….wait..shin hye was about to turn when she sneezes again……

Mam..wait…..i don’t need the ID proof….i was told to give this parcel to the one who is sneezing…..he handed the parcel to her and went….

Shin hye  blinks is confusion…she opened the parcel and find some medicine inside it…..

Medicines…..May be for Haraboji…but…

Shin hye interrupted by her phone….There was a text from yong hwa…..

I know you are still sneezing….you can fall ill….i don’t want to miss tomorrow’s party at any cost….so I am sending the medicine’s…

He became so caring all of sudden……should I cal him? Shin hye dials his number but disconnects it……

No..shin hye…don’t act to happy……or he will sit on your head…. She talked to herself and looked at the phone and finds out the cal is not disconnected….

Omo…..she keeps the phone in her ear…..

How are you talking about?

Ah…no one……

Hmm…why did you cal ma?

Ah….i called…..called to hear your voice…

Same here….yong hwa replied with a smirk…..

Ok….I’m going to sleep….

Don’t forget to take the medicines……Ok….. and good night…..

Good night…shin hye replied but still holding the phone……

Yong hwa said good night again….and shin hye disconnects the cal….

Yah….pabo…..what are you saying to him? You shouldn’t give him to much attention…she sighed and fall on the bed……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

It’s already 5:30 pm, I should leave at 6….you are always lazy…..shin hye scold herself…….and opened her closet to take the dress……

Where’s my dress? I kept it here only…before taking nap…..i showed it to stella……she search the whole room but the dress was nowhere to be found…..stella…….she called her mom and her cousin who came to visit them today  morning……

Shin hye why are you screaming like this…… stella entered her room…..

Yah…did you see my dress which I showed you few house before……

Stella…..nodded her head…ani…..i dint see it….yahh…you are getting late wear something else……stella said and left the room……

Shin hye receives yong hwa’s text…..

Only half and hour before the party begins…I’ll wait for you at the door….hope you wont disappoint me….

Shin hye sa on her bed holding her head…..how will I go there without the dress?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Krystal and yong hwa were sitting in the living room all dressed up…….

We used to get ready like this in school time…..we will do same in the reunion party…..

You din’t say me who’s your date? Yong hwa asked texting to someone……

Krystal peep her head to look at yong hwa’s mobile….

You know who I’m texting then why are you peeping yong hwa ask her with a smirk….

But before krystal answer they hear a horn sound…..my date is waiting…….see you later…krystal waved her hand and rushed outside……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter