Chapter 11

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “Love Is Being With Each Other, Doing Nothing And Still Sharing Moments, That Create The Everlasting Memories”

Shin hye was sleeping when she felt a warm touch on her cheeks….she slowly opened her eye’s and she saw yong hwa sitting next to her….

Yong hwa take back his hand….you drooled….he lied but he was actually caressing her cheeks….

Why are you here? She asked him wiping the corner of …..

It’s 6 clock and time the I had gave for you to decide is over…so what have you decided…..yong hwa sitting in the couch nearby…….

Do I have any other option….she replied in a angry tone and said ok at last whispering….

What? I can’t hear you…..

I said ok…now you heard me…..

That’s good….he troughed a file on her bed….sign it and give me when you see me in college….he said and walked out…..

Shin hye opened the file and her jaw dropped reading the content….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Ji won was walking alone in the corridor when lina and so min came towards her blocking the way…..

Excuse me….i want to go…..

But both girls stood there talked like the she was not there….

Ji won sighed and was about to turn…when so min stretched her leg and made ji won fall….

Woo bin came running towards them….he looked at lina and so min angrily…..what the heck are you two doing?

Oppa….we dint do anything….she slipped and fall down….

Look lina…I know about you….and I’m warning don’t do this cheap act again….

Ji won and so min looked at their conversation puzzled…..

Are you ok…he bent and was about to help ji won to stand….

No…i…i…can get up…she said and tried to stand but she again fall down….

I told you I would help…he said and encircled his hand on her waist and lifted her…ji won face was few inches away from his chest…sensing their closeness..ji won face turned red and she blushed hard….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

shin hye and ji won was talking to each other..when woo bin entered the class….yong hwa and jong hyun glared at him…where seo hyun turned away…..

woo bin winked at ji won making her blush and sat on his seat……

shin hye was observing this and gave ji won what’s in the earth is happening here stare?

Ji won said what happened in the corridor and how woo bin helped her…..

Hmm…I think a new love is going to blossom….shin hye making ji won face turned into crimson red…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Here..I….signed…shin hye stretched her hand holding the file…..

Hmm.good come to my house at 6 clock….you work starts from today….he said and without waiting for her reply he went inside his car….

Idiot….shin hye…..murmured and walked toward ji won who was waiting for her…..

Shin hye ah I cant come with you…woo bin shii just now texted me…he asked me for a coffee….that’s why ji won said shyly…

Ok…do you want me to drop you ? shin hye asked smiling…

Hmm….no..he asked to wait near the entrance….he will come and pick me….

Ok..see you tomorrow…have fun……they both waved and went on their ways….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye parked her car b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter