Chapter 3

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                               "To Love Is Nothing....To Be Loved Is Something.....But To Love And To Be Loved  Is Everything"

 

Jung’s Mansion:

Next Morning, Mr and Mr. Jung , Yong Hwa and Krystal were having their breakfast…..

Yong are you okay with joining in Seoul National University with Krystal? Mr Jung asked his son….

De…Appa..I’m glad….some of my friends are studying there…so it will be good….

That will be great…..and you can also look after your sister…..Mr. Jung said teasingly…..

I’m not a little kid omma…..Krystal pouted….

Yong hwa….are you free today….I want you to go and meet Grand pa Park Ji hyun…

But Appa…I’m going to see my friends…..

Ah..I promised him already that you will come and meet him…..wait I’ll just cal them….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

The land line phone was ringing…… shin hey jumped by skipping two stairs and took the reciver….

Yebsaeo….

Ah..Shin hey ah is Grand pa park is home? I asked yong hwa to visit grand pa?

Yong hwa looked at his father hearing shin hey name…

Shin hey smile faded hearing yong hwa’s name….she suddenly remembered last night incident…..

Shin hey ah u there….?

She brought back to reality by Mr. Jung voice…

De..Uncle….Mian…. haraboji…….uncle is asking will you be okay…if yong hwa comes to meet you today…..

I don’t want to see anyone…and especially those who left me without a word  years ago…….

Haraboji…….Say I wont meet him……

Mr. Jung chuckled hearing Grand pa Park….

Shin hey ah let them solve their Problem..you give the phone to Grandpa I’m giving the phone to yong hwa…

De uncle…

Grand pa…yong hwa is on the line….come and talk with him……

Shin hey I’m serious I don’t want to see him….Grand pa said and left the room…

Shin hey sighed and was about to talk in the phone….when she heard yong hwa’s voice…

Haraboji….How are you…..

Shin hey was silent…..

Yong hwa understood from the silence  that shin hey is on the line….

Tell haraboji I’ll come by afternoon to meet him…

Without waiting for a reply he ended the cal…..

Shin hey sighed…..and kept back the reciver……

Her mobile phone started to ring…..

Ah..Omma…..

Shin hey ah I heard from Mrs. Jung that yong hwa is coming to our home today…..i already called the maids to prepare lunch….but baby I want you to cook his favorite dish….

But…Omma…..

Baby..if I was there I will surely prepare by my own…..but unfortunately I cannot come there rt…so you should only replace me….will you do darling?

Arraso omma….

Love you baby…..

Love you omma…..

What is happening here? why should I cook for someone who don’t even remember me? Shin hey talked to herself and went inside the kitchen…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hey is cutting the vegetables…..while the maids are assisting her……I’m only cooking because mom asked me too….and nothing more than that……she tasted the dish she cooked….Mmmm Yummmmm…Even the enemies will get to eat good food……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shin hey is cooking yong hwa’s favorite dish……

Shin hey ah…..you’ll get my notes only if I like the dish….i wont give them for free…..

Yah…I’m making your favorite….only…and I cook well she say with a pout….

Shin hey tastes the dish…several time……

Yah…..stop tasting it….or we can only find the dish inside your tummy……

Hmm…..you know how good it is…I cannot stop tasting it…….

Yong hwa…pushes her a little….now this is mine…and since you ate enough while tasting….. I’m not going to share a single spoon with you….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flash back ends<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shin hey taste the dish again…….It’s so yummy….and I cannot stop myself…….she said her lips…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Yong hwa was sitting and talking with Jong hyun, Min hyuk and jung shin…..hw looked at his watch and it’s al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter