Chapter 10

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Love Is The Master Key That Opens the Gates Of Two Heart's"

Shin hye was sitting in the class worriedly thinking of  the lost hangings in her car key when her phone started to vibrate……

She saw a picture of her lost things..and a text….if you want it back….come to roof top in 10 minutes…..

Shin hye rushed out the class and ran towards the roof top…..breathing heavily……

Well….you are so fast…..so min said smirking……

Is this that important to you…? lina shows the 3 hanging’s before shin hye…..

Give me that to me….shin hye stretched her hand to grab it…..

Not that easy baby…..if you want it….do as we say…..lina said smiling evily…..

What..what do you want?

Hm….what should we ask her to do? Lina asked to so min….

Dance….a y dance……. So min replied grining….

What? No…way…shin hye yelled at them…..

Then…..you wont get this back…….lina showed her hand with the hangings…..

Shin hye started dancing and tears rolling because of the humiliation…..

So min was filming shin hye……while lina asked shin hye to her shirt’s  first two button and dance……

Shin hye runs of from there sobbing….and the two girls started laughing louder…….and waked after her….

Shin hye saw hyun joong standing near the stair……she turned her face and rushed down crying……

Mr. Kim….lina said gasping…….

You go now and you stay back..he pointed out…….so min…..

Lina looked at so min and walked away from them…….

Hyun joong dragged so min and pinned her in the wall….

What the heck are you doing? so min asked while trying to get off from him…..

What the heck you were doing Ms. Jung…hurting others..Its disgusting……

That’s none of your business Mr. Kim……so min said rolling her eye’s……

Of course it’s my business as you all are my student’s…..he leaned forward and took her mobile from her hand…..he deleted the video and throw the phone on the ground breaking it into pieces……

And…this is my last warning…..and if I caught you next time…..i'm not going to let you go…..he said with a smirk and walked away…….

Shin hye enterd the class crying gaining all attention……

Shin hye ah what happened? ji won asked her worriedly…..

But without a reply she took her back and ran out of the class crying…….when he saw yong hwa and jong hyun entering the class…..

Both them was about to follow her but stopped by Mrs. Lee their voice trainer…..

What are you two doing here…get inside the class……so min and lina joined them…..yong hwa…turned to see shin hye but she was no where to see….she let out a big sigh and entered the class……

Ok…..class that all for today….see you all next class….Mrs. Lee said and walked out of the class……

Ha….it so boring…..lina said and took her phone from her jean pocket when the hangings fall down from her pocket…….

Yong hwa eye’s got wider indentifying them…he took them in his hand and asked her…..

From who did you take this….?

Oppa….that mine…why should I get this from somebody?

Yong hwa dragged her from the class and pulled her inside an empty classroom…..so min, seo hyun them hurriedly…..

I’m asking nicely…..where did you get this……? Yong hwa said clenching his fist……

That..’s mi….ne lina said stammering……

How dare you to lie….yong hwa raised his hands but so min caught it…..

Lina started to tremble and sob……so min went and hugged her…..what are you doing yong hwa…….raising you hands on your girl friend for some crazy b****….so min shouted at him……..

Shut your f*** up…….yong hwa yelled at her…….you both don’t again get near shin hye….he said in a threatening tone and walked out……..

Yong hwa was fuming in anger….when he came out…..hye what happened……jong hyun asked him worriedly…..

Hmm…that….yong hwa interrupted by his phone ringtone……

Omma…

Ok….i’ll come there in 30 minutes…….

Jong hyun……omma asked me to come home now I’m going to take krystal with me….and I need  a favor for you? shin hye was crying because of this….yong hwa shows the hangings to him….will you please give it to her….as soon…..and don’t tell her that I’m the one asked you to give this…..t

Jong hyun nodded his head…

thank you jong hyun ah…..yong hwa handed the hangings to him and walked towards the business department……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<&

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter