Chapter 13

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                   "Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake"

Shin hye was walking towards her class…when lina comes in front of her……

Look park shin hye stay away from my boyfriend…..don’t ever come near him……

See…I and your boyfriend have nothing to do…..so just leave…..

Don’t act innocent….i’m not a fool……you are taking advantage on yong hwa oppa by clinging to him so you can enter fab 5…..this is will be the last time I’m warning you….lina shouted angrily and walked away……..

 Yong there is a meeting in the music room…..palli……jong hyun said dragging yong hwa and seo hyun followed them…….

Lina was crying and so min was comforting her……

All 3 went towards them and so min started to talk…..

How can you do this yong hwa oppa..? how can you cheat lina for the shin hye…? So min screamed in anger…….

What? Yong hwa glared at lina….look so min ah….i and lina are never been together…..

 Do you think I belive you after cheating with that B****..look oppa I’ll give you two options….choose between fab 5 and shin hye……if you choose that b**** then leave fab 5….lot of people are waiting to join the band……

Yong hwa, jong hyun and seo hyun were shocked hearing so min…..yong hwa sighed heavily…..he knows everyone are waiting to join the band…..and leaving this band wont harm him but…..if he leave then jong hyun and seo hyun will leave the band…..jong hyun and seo hyun dream is music and this band is a great platform for both of them in all ways even financially…..he cant be selfish…..he took a long breath and  nodded I’ll choose fab 5…..

Seo hyun and jong hyun looked at him worriedly…..they know what will be the reason for yong hwa to stay in the band…..

Great…..so no more interfering of shin hye…..so min said hugging lina…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye , ji won and woo bin were sitting in the cafeteria when she shin hye phone vibrated…

From: yong

You are free from now….dont disturb me hereafter…….

Shin hye sighed and shows the text to ji won and woo bin…..

Wow…..great…..now you are free from the monster…ji won said hugging shin hye….

Shin hye let out a faint smile….she doent know whether to feel happy or sad……

Woo bin smiled at both of them….we need to deffenitely celebrate….get ready today evening I’ll come and pick up you two…..

Okay…oppa…..ji won shouted in joy where shin hye just nodded her head……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 Lina dragged yong hwa to her mandion and others followed them……they sat near the pool side……

They started drinking and were talking laughing when jong hyun started to sing…..evryoene memserised by his voice and were enjoying the song…the next turn was seo hyun and she started singing…….

Woo bin parked his car…shin hye, shin woo and ji won came out out of the car….and ji won was in a awe looking at the mansion before her…..

Welcome to my home…..woobin said directed both the girls and shin woo inside….

Let’s go to the pool he said and walked followed by shin hye and ji won….

All 4 walked to the pool and saw fab 5 who was enjoying the evening…..

Yong hwa noticed their presence and stood up angrily seeing woo bin…..

Oppa….please don’t get angry….i’ll handle this lina said and walked towards woo bin….

Oppa….what are you doing here? And why did you bring them? He said glaring shin hye and ji won…..

For you kind information this is my house too….and I can to ask you the same question…..

Jong hyun walked towards them smiling at shin hye…..yong hwa noticed it and felt an unknown feeling…….

Woo bin shii……let us not make trouble…..we can wnjoy our time in the other side of the pool……shin hye said looking at the glaring yong hwa…..

Okay……he said and walked to the other side of the pool with shin hye , shin woo and ji won……

Shin hye was scholding shin woo to not to each lot of  chocolates….. while woo bin and ji won there taking pictures brushing their cheeks….woo bin holding her waist……

Seo hyun who was looking at them turned away feeling uncomfortable…..

Lina who noticed it….came to her….seo…..let’s go and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter