Chapter 6

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                          "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you"

 

Shin hye is wearing the dress and looking at herself in the mirror…..

Wow…..It look’s pretty….he always chooses the best one……shin hye said to herself admiring her in the mirror….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shin hye was looking at the dresses that are displayed when yong hwa came there with a beautiful Pink frock….

Here….how’s my selection…..yong hwa asked showing the dress to shin hye…..

I’ll try it and say shin hye grabbed the dress from yong hwa and went towards the trial room…..

After few minutes…the trial room door opened and shin hye came out wearing the pink frock….

Woooah…….you look gorgeous……. Yong hwa said smiling……

I already know that but what I don’t know is how can a bore and studious person like you have a good choice? Shin hye asked him teasingly……

Yong hwa felt little hurt…..go and change I’ll wait near the cash counter….. he said and walked away…..

Both were walking towards an ice cream parlor after buying the dress……

Shin….

Hmmmmm….

Will…Will you come with me to the prom tonight? Yong hwa asked hesitating……

What? That’s Why you took me to shopping ? I have to maintain my image….if I come with you then everything will be spoiled….. shin hye said carelessly….and went inside the ice cream  parlor…..

Then who will you go with….? Yong hwa asked in a very low tone seeing the walking shin hye with a visible hurt in his eye’s…..

People were going here and there with their pairs outside the party hall…..somewhere standing alone and yong hwa was one of them…….

Shin hye comes there alone wearing the pink frock which yong hwa bought her……

Yong hwa walk towards her smiling but stopped suddenly…..when some other guy…..went to her…..

Shin hye smiled at him and encircled her hands around his arm…..

Yong hwa was looking them with pain……he gave a fake smile when shin hye winks at him……

Shin hye and the guy pose for a photo and yong hwa was standing behind them ……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End OF Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yong Hwa was in his room looking at the photo of shin hye and the other guy and him standing behind……

He took his phone and dialed a number….

Hey….Lina…this yong hwa……do you remember we met during my welcome party…..

I remember oppa…..how can I forget you…… you told me that you’ll cal me so actually I was waiting for your cal …..

Hmmm…are you free today? Can we meet?

Sure oppa…..

Ok…then I’ll text you time and place…..I’m bringing a gift for you…..

Op….before she reply’s yong hwa ended the call…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye was folding the dress and was about to keep it in the box when she find’s a note in it……

Your room look’s better than before……..

Shin hye frowns……my room was always better…..This guy…….she scolds yong hwa and continue to read……

But…..the books are scattered so keep the book’s in right order…..

What’s with him? Why he is suddenly saying about the books….? Shin hye confusingly look’s at the bookshelf and finds a book which was kept differently…….

She take the book and opened it and found another note……

I read your sorry note….which you kept in my dairy….Past is past….so don’t bring that now…..come to the party that all the old things are over….but…..do come…I’ll be waiting for you……

She take’s the note in her hand and kept near her heart and smiles…

Should I go to the party? It seems like he really changed……..shin hye said thinking about her decision to go to the party……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Krystal was sitting in the living room….totally upset……

Yah….why are you upset? You hwa asked sitting opposite to her……

I still don’t chose any dress and partner for the party…….she replied with a sad tone…….

Really…but you know I had found my partner….yong hwa said walking towards upstairs…..

This girl….said that she wont come to the party but said yes for being yong hwa’s partner…..krystal took her phone and called shin hye……

Yah….Shin hye……

Baby……I was thinking of calling you….but you called me…..

I know…..y you want to  cal me….and I know….you are coming to the party as yong hwa’s pair……

What are you saying?

You could have frankly told me that you are dying to come for party instead of saying that you are busy…..nowadays you are hiding thinks from me…..krystal said with a fake anger…….

I din’t say that I’m coming with him……

Really….you want me to believe this…yong hwa already told me that you are  going to the party with him…okay any how…….since you are coming help me with the dresses ok……

Krystal……hear me…..i’m not coming to the party and that’s final…..and don’t talk to me about this here after…..shin hye ended the cal…….

How dare he say to her that I’m c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter