Chapter 14

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye ah genchana…..ji won asker worriedly….

I’m fine ji won ah….shin hye said trying to stand……

Jong hyun helped shin hye to stand….looking at her worriedly……..

Lina  who was standing little far…was laughing at them….

Ji won fumed in anger seeing them…how dare you tlaugh at shin hye…ji won walked towards them and was about to slap ….lina…..

But lina blocks her pushing her on the ground

Lina…..you are crossing your limit…..woo bin shouted and helped ji won to stand up…..

What did I miss..? so min said walking towards them.,…..

You are the one….who pushed shin hye into the pool….woo bin asked pointing her…..

Yes….they were totally annoying……so I did …so min replied with a smirk….

How dare you….woo bin was about to take a step towards her….but stopped by ji won….

Oppa…shin hye in shivering….can you get shin woo….we will leave……

Woo bin nodded his head and walked towards the mansion when she walk past so min he smirks at her……you can fool anyone but not me…I know you dint do it but you were doing something else…….

So min looked at him confusingly since she was not able to hear him clearly…….

You two…lina points out shin hye and ji won….you ruined our party.,…you guys are always  a disaster……

Lina….will you stop your blabbering…….i’m really tired yong hwa said in annoyance

Oppa…..i can give you a massage…..lina said and walked towards him and was about to massage yong’s shoulder……

Yong hwa quickly stood up……no need….i’m leaving he said and walked away……

I’ll to leave…..so min  ah are you coming with me seo hyun asked taking her things…..

Ah…n…no….I have some work to do….so..orry…… so min replied stameering….

that’s ok….i’ll take a taxi……

no seo I’ll take you home….come let’s go…..he said turning  and smiling to shin hye before walking away……….

I’ll leave too…see you tomorrow lina…so min hugged her and was about t walk when woo bin came there with shin woo….

He gave a teasing smirk to so min and turned to ji won…..

Let’s go….i’’ll dropp you he said walking with shin woo

Oppa….you can drop me in our college hostel….from yesterday I’m staying there since my parents shifted to busan…

Ok….let’s go…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye sat on her bed looking at no where and talking to herself…..jong hyun oppa is so sweet compare to all the members of fab5 even the jerk……how could jong hyun oppa maintain friendship with the arrongant jerk….whatever he always saves me when I’m in danger…I’m really gratefull to him…..

Her thoughts were broken by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter