Chapter 5

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                               "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend"

 

Shin hye came out of the kitchen with a cup a hot chocolate…..she hye lazily takes the news paper which was kept in the table near the main door…..suddenly her eye’s widened….where’s the carton…I kept here yesterday……..

Ommmmmmaaaa……..Shin hye scream made everyone assemble in the living room..

Yah….shin hye why are you shouting early morning? Her mom said giving a smack on her shoulder…

Where’s the carton I kept here? She asked in a angry tone…..

What carton….? I don’t remember seeing anything Mrs. Park said taking the news paper from shin hye…..

Omma…don’t play with me , yesterday I kept a carton here….you too asked me to give it you to check any important papers are there?

Ah….that carton….

You remember omma…..where it is?

Baby…y are you worried about that actually you was about to throw it rt…..

Omo…omma….don’t say you throwed it out…..

Mrs. Park smirked at shin hye and gave a smile looking Grand Pa Park and Grand pa Park returned the smile…..

I know where it is? But what will I get in return……Mrs. Park said smiling…..

Shin hye rolled her eye’s in disbelief…..Whatever omma…..now you say me where it is…she asked annoyed

Deal…2 weeks pocket money cut…..I asked Mrs. Lee next door to keep it until you come and ask….Mrs. Park replied with a grin……

Shin hye shyed in relief…. …..don’t ever touch my things here after….. she stomped her feet and went outside….

Honey what’s happening? Mr. Park asked his wife looking confused….

Ah….Honey yesterday shin hye brought a carton from her room, when I and abeonim asked what’s inside…she said it old notes and wanted to throw away….after she left I and aboenim checked that and it was her and yong hwa’s stuff….well we know about our princess….she will surely take back the carton to her room….so I thought of keeping it in her room…but aboenim told me to kept it somewhere to make her annoy….and now she’s annoyed…Mrs. Jung said smiling….

Ohkkk…Honey….i’m going to get shower……Mr. Park said and left…..

Ther’s something going on between her and yong hwa….Mrs. Park said to Grand pa Park…

I Guess so? They were not like old Shin hye and yong hwa……we should find what’s happening….

Mrs. Park nodded in agreement….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

yong…what’s your plan today….shall we hang out today…our classes going to start next week….so before that we can spend time together…krystal said munching her breakfast…..

Yong hwa was about to nod when krystal interrupted him…..

I’ll ask shin hye to join us….krystal said reading yong hwa’s expression……

As soon as yong hwa heard shin hye name…..he changed his plan…no krystal I’m going to hanging out with the boys…we can hang out later..i’m going now….he replied and walked away…..

Krystal…..let out a deep sigh….when are they both going to get back together? I should plan something….krystal talked to herself……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Krystal was playing with her mobile when yong hwa came and sat near him…….

Go away…Krystal pushed him out of the couch……

Yahh….what are you doing….? are you still angry with me to not spending time with you? yong hwa said sitting near her again……

Good…you know the reason she replied without looking him…..

Yong hwa swings a card before her…..gaining her attention…..

What is it…..she sit straight and asked him….

Do you remember our school librarian?

Krystal gave a nod as reply…..

I met him today…..he gave this invitation….our school alumni party…..

Really…..wow…..that’s going to be great……Krystal yelled in joy…..

I promised him that I take after arrangements, food and everything…..I want the party to be great….everyone should come….even I’m going to invite…..Jong hyun, jung shin, min hyuk and seo hyun too….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter