Chapter 1

Together Forever (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Best and Most Beautiful Things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, But must be felt With the Heart."

                                                                                                                                                                                                            - Helen Keller

 

 

Hmmm…..shin hye stir in her bed hearing her mobile ringtone….

With still closed eyes….she answered the cl…Yeb….

Yahh….shin hey…. There was a loud scream on the other end…

Krystal y are you shouting you are going to make me deaf….

You’ll scream louder if you know the reason…… krystal replied with a giggle

Whatever cl me me later…I’m going to continue my sleep…..

My twin is back….. krystal said immediately……

What……. Really…… now it’s shin hye turn to scream…….

I told you rt…that you’ll shout louder than me……

Don’t waste the time…come to the point……are you sure he’s coming back….? Shin hye asked eagerly…

Promise me you’ll buy me lunch for the whole week then I’ll say…..

What? No…no…..i wont….

Then….ok…I’m hanging………..

Yah…krystal ok….i’ll buy you and that’s a promise now spill out…….

That’s my girl…….Mom and dad told me that he is going to come back today….and u know..he’s going to study with us in the same university….and today evening there is a welcome party for him……

Really…..can I come too the party…please….please……

No….but come earlier he will arrive by afternoon……

Thank you…..my dear friend…see you at your home…..shin hey ended the cal and looked at the photo of her and yong hwa in her mobile screen…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback(5 years back)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yong….yong…please open the door……please don’t leave…… shin hey came running and shouting seeing him threw the car closed window…..

Mom….lets leave…..

But yong hwa….shin heye is….

Mom, I said let’s leave…….

Mrs. Jung nodded and signaled the driver…..The car started to move…..

Shin hye ran after the car calling his name…….the car slowly faded from her eyes……

I know I made a mistake but you are acting too arrogant yong….you’ll come back someday I’ll wait for you….she said with teary eye’s…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End of flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I’m going to see him after 5 years….but….what if he will not come to meet me? I’ll go and meet him….shin hey talked to herself smiling ear to ear……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye dressed in a simple and elegant pink dress and walked towards the dining hall…..

Morning Mom and dad….she pecked their cheeks and took a seat nearby……

My princess going out early……

Yes…..Mom…I’m going to see krystal…..shin hye replies in-between her bites…..

Ah… Mr.Jung called me and said Today yong hwa is returning back after 5 years and he also invited us for the welcome party……

She lifted her head towards her dad hearing yong hwa name……are we going dad?

No sweety I and your mom have a important dinner today with our clients…..i already informed Mr.Jung about it….

Will it be possible for you to go there alone darling?

Ah…no problem mom…..krystal is there to accompany me always ……ok mom and dad I’m leaving now…..shin hye waved her hands and walked out towards her car….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter