Chapter 4

I Can't Make You Love Me (by stargazer25)

Chapter 4

Sorry the last chapter was super short but sorry to say that this one is going to be short too. Trying to push out 3 chapters of a story all at one time is hard for me lol.
But if you haven't read chapters 2&3 yet go read those first please.
Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home the next morning the house was empty. Like it usually was. I went straight upstairs to me and Aaron's room and took a shower. When I came out I found Aaron sitting on our bed.

"You're home." I said blandly as I walked across the room with only my towel trying to get to my closet.

"Yes."

"What are you going here?"

"You didn't come home last night."

"Yes."

"Where were you?"

I looked out of the door with a mad and confused face. Aaron was acting very strange today.

"At Ya Tou's house."

"Why didn't you call?"

I paused. Why was he asking all of these questions? He is acting like he actually cares.

"You told me that I don't have to check in with you anymore so I just figured that my calling you would just be bothersome."

"Well you should have."

I came out in a short strapless black lace dress that had a peach colored material under it that dropped down higher then mid-thigh.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"I'm going today. So if you are staying home you need to make your own food." I said as I sat on in front of my vanity desk where I could see Aaron's face in the reflection. I put down the towel that I was using to dry my hair and started to apply some makeup.

"Who are you going out with?"

"Why are you asking all of these questions. You never did this before." I said frustrated with Aaron.

'Why am I asking all of these questions?' Aaron thought to himself.

"Just tell me who you are going out with." said Aaron raising his tone.

I looked at him through the reflection of the mirror with a mad expression.

"My brother. George came back today for business and today is the only free day he has. So he asked me to come out and have lunch with him."

"Why do you have to wear that out though? He is only your brother." Aaron said as he turned away like he was trying to hide his expression.

"I can wear what I like Aaron."

"Fine, at least let me drive you."

"No thank you. He is already out front."

Suddenly you could hear a car horn honk a couple of times confirming that he was truly out there waiting for me.

"See. I have to go." As I walked out of the room I forgot to grab my ring from my vanity desk I turned around and Aaron was right there in front of me.

"Sorry, can you please go down and let George in."

Aaron just kept walking down without a reaction. I grabbed my ring and slipped it on. I always put it on my desk right next to Aaron's ring which he never wear unless we go out together, to a company party or when we are out with our parents. As I walked down the stairs I saw Aaron and George talking happy.

"I'm ready. Let's go." I said to George.

"Wow Gui you look more and more beautiful every time I see you."

I let out a giggle and gave my brother a hug.

"How do you ever keep men away from my baby sister Aaron? I'm sure it must be one tough fight to keep her around." said George playfully.

I looked at Aaron with a glare that said that if he said the wrong thing I would surely kill him, which to my surprise caught Aaron off guard.

"Oh no it's really me trying to keep Gui Gui around." Aaron said back.

"Well I'm starving, so we go now?"

"Sure Gui. Sorry Aaron I have to steal your lovely wife of today."

"Oh no it's okay just make sure you keep her safe."

And with that me and George left. For the rest of the day I kept wondering what in the world got into Aaron and in me? Before yesterday I would kill to get Aaron to talking to me. But now when he is I have giving him attitude and giving him death glares. I don't know what's happening but I'm sure something big is going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry again that it's so short but I have to go lol.
I woke up today and just started to type.
But I must go thus seeing I have plans today.
I'll update more today if I can.
Comment please and thank you!
~Stargazer 25