Chapter 11

I Can't Make You Love Me (by stargazer25)

Chapter 11

Okay this this the third time I'me typing out this chapter because my computer kept closing all of my programs. So I sat myself down and kept typing until I was done, so I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Stargazer25
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the elevator and gave Victoria a once over.

"Victoria." I said blandly was I looked straight ahead.

"Gui."

It was no surprise seeing Victoria here. I knew that is was just going to be a matter of time until she found out that Xiu and I moved out of New York. We both had a feeling that she would follow us were ever we went. Fro what I saw she was still sporting all of my styles.

Victoria, to me, is a woman that just seeks attention from anything breathing. She was at one point one of my friends, but when she meet Xiu she was determined to make him hers. She was the only reason why Xiu and I are only engaged now. Victoria got into Xiu's head that I didn't love him and that I was only with him to get over Aaron. But it wasn't like that, it never was. Xiu made me love him, slowly and gradually never rushing me and always went at my pace.

Unlike Aaron, I was on a one sided love with him for a long time. But there was one night that I will never forget, it was this night that gave me the courage to tell him my feelings.

Flashback
It was the night of Aaron's graduation and he was having a party at his house. I of course was invited since Aaron, Ya Tou and I were like family now. It was around 2 in the morning and the party finally died down. Most of the people left, all with designated drivers of course, and there was only us 3 left. Ya Tou had passed out on the kitchen table about an hour ago. Aaron and I though were sitting next to the pool just looking up at the sky.

As I sat next to Aaron, you could smell the alcohol that was on him but being me I only had soda the whole night. After a long while of silence Aaron turned to me and just stared.

"What's the matter Aaron?" I asked looking back at him.

"Do you... know that you... are so be- be- bee." said Aaron slurring his words.

"Bee?" I asked confused

Aaron just start to giggle out of no where.

"Buzz buzz buzz. Buzz buzz buzz." Aaron started to sing as he giggled.

"Aaron come on, let's go inside you've had too much to drink." I said trying to get him up off the ground.

"What would I do with out you Gui?"

"Come on Aaron, let's get you in." I said still pull him up.

"I love you Gui." Aaron said as he looked straight into my eyes.

I couldn't believe what he just said. I know that I've liked him for a while now but I can't he's like my older brother. As I gathered my thoughts I told myself that he was just drunk and that he was saying random things. He just means that he loves me like a sister, I kept repeating to myself.

"You'r drunk Aaron. Come on lets get you to bed." I said as I swung his arm over my shoulders to help steady him.

"No. Really Gui... I... love you." we both stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

"You know your beautiful right?"

I was about to comment until Aaron stopped my lips with his. I couldn't believe it, he was actually kissing me. Though he tasted like beer his kissing was totally awesome. I was floating on cloud nine until of course Aaron stopped kissing me to throw up into the pool. Finally I got him into bed and all cleaned off. When I got into my room I couldn't sleep, I just kept toughing my lips remembering the feel of his on mine and how he said he loved me.

End of Flashback

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Victoria as I still looked forward.

"Just in town to visit my father and mother. They want me to go to some charity ball with them this weekend."

"No I mean what are you doing inside of this building?"

"Why? What's it to you?"

"Just want to make sure that you aren't doing anything naughty again. You know like stealing other people's boyfriends."

"Oh please do you really think I'm that shallow?"

"Yes I do. That's why I asked."

"Well if you must know I'm here for my own business, my dad wanted me to get to this Aaron dude. You know he really reminds me of the Aaron you use to talk about. You both even have the same last name."

"Well that's interesting."

Finally the elevator doors open and I quickly got out of there. I didn't want to push the conversation about Aaron any further, especially with Victoria of all people. After a quick walk down the street I was finally at the restaurant with Xiu.

"I'm so sorry I'm late love." I said as kissed his lips

"No it's fine love." Xiu said with a smile. "How was work?"

"Busy as usual."

"I can see." Xiu said with a small giggle. "Oh I forgot to tell you, Ya Tou said that she is holding another charity ball this weekend. She forgot to tell you before she left to Paris morning."

"Oh really? That's cool, I guess I have to go shopping for another dress." I said smiling.

"Well actually I already picked a dress and I hoping that you would wear it." Xiu said with a shy smile.

"Oh have you? Well can I at least see it first?" I said reaching out for his hand.

"Nope, you have to wait until this weekend." Xiu said kissing my hand.

"Fine then be mean to me." I said jokingly

"Also Ya Tou asked if you can sing a song again. It doesn't need to be "showy" per say but it's more down to earth and something that hits home. The charity ball is for neglected children, so I was thinking that you should sing your song that you wrote."

"What song?" I asked as I started to look over the menu.

"I ordered for you already sweetie." He said pointing at the menu.

"Thank you love." I said putting down the menu.

"But about the song you know the song that you wrote when you first came to New York with me."

"Oh that one." I said recollecting what the song was.

"Well it was just a thought, I can come up with a new song for you if you don't want to sing that one."

"No love don't worry, I don't want to make more work for you. I'll sing my song, thank you for the thought."

We enjoyed the rest of your night together. As we got home Xiu said that he was going to work a little while I went to get ready for bed. As I got out of the shower in my nightgown.

Here is what the nightgown looks like: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3547/3360293496_8b1de7d570.jpg

As I climbed into bed Xiu walked in with a cup in his hands.

"Hey love, I thought you were going to work a little." I said smiling up at him.

"Well since I didn't get to see you a lot today I missed you so I thought that work can wait until tomorrow." As he sat the cup on my nightstand.

"What is this love?" I asked looking at the cup.

"I made you some tea. I know how much you like drinking it before you go to sleep. Plus you had a long day today so I just wanted you relax."

"Aww thank you babe." I said as I pulled him down so I could kiss him.

"Your welcome. Go and rest, I'll just go and change."

Finally Xiu joined me in bed after I finished drinking my tea. As Xiu wrapped his arms around my waist I felt more relaxed knowing he was with me. I could feel Xiu kiss the back of my head all the way down my neck.

"I love you Gui." Xiu said giving me a final kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too Xiu." I said before I dozed off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how do you guys like it?
Sorry again that it took so long but I hope you all enjoyed it.
Comment if you guys wants.
Peace. Love. Starbucks.
Stargazer25