Chapter 3

I Can't Make You Love Me (by stargazer25)

 

Updated February 26, 2011

I ended up going to Ya Tou's house and telling her everything that I saw. I just couldn't stop crying the whole time I was telling her. Thank God that she was my best friend she understood every word I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry Gui. I have no idea what my brother is thinking doing this to you. When all you have done is be a good wife to him."

"You know that he hates me Ya Tou. He never meant the words he said at our wedding day. He just married me because he was told to and because he was forced to."

"Gui"

"I just hate how I'm not like myself anymore. Before I would always smile and I as happy with my life, but ever since I married Aaron I only give off fake smiles and I'm always just wondering the halls of my own house trying to make something out of my day."

"But you have the kids at the school, the orphans you know they love seeing you and that kid you teach? What was her name? Jinny right?"

"Yeah" I said though a sniffle.

"See all these people love you and don't forget your mom, dad, me Jiro, Chun, Calvin and everyone else. You know that we would do anything for you Gui."

"Yes I know and I'm thankful for all of you guys but it just get's hard when your husband, someone that is suppose to love you no matter what doesn't love you at all. Or doesn't even see you as his wife. I don't know anymore I just need to rest. Is it okay for me to stay the night here? I don't want to go home tonight."

"Of course Gui, I'll go get the guest room ready for you."

"Thanks Ya Tou."

As I sat down waiting for Ya Tou to come back all I could about is how Aaron has never even kissed my before. Yeah on our wedding day but that was jut for show. How Hebe was so lucky to have a man like Aaron love her even though he already has a wife. And how much happier Aaron's life might be if I just give him a divorce like he wants me to.

With all of these thoughts running through my mind I just fell asleep on the couch. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.