10 Beautiful

To Believe, or Not to Believe

"My life is so beautiful
My life is so beautiful
In a way, my life is the same everyday
Even though it's the same,
It's also special if I'm with you"

~Beautiful : SEVENTEEN


"Your worst nightmare come true"
The familiar voice sent chills running down the spines of the friends standing in the girls bathroom. Timidly approaching the end stall, Maerin pushed the door open revealing none other than Kwon HyeJin. HyeJin was already morphed into her demonic form, giving off an evil dark aura as she flipped her jet black hair before hovering a couple feet above the ground, eminating an even darker aura.

"Kwon HyeJin!" Soonyoung shouted, bursting into the bathroom in his Guardian Angel form.

HyeJin let out an evil cackle as the friends morphed into their mystical forms, risking their true identities as HyeJin floated higher.  

"If you try to banish me the way you banished Yoon, it isn't gonna work. You see, I already knew what would happen, so I kidnapped your precious little princess and shrunk her. Now she'll be out of the way forever!" she cackled again, causing the room to fill with a black smokey substance.

Hoshi scrunched his nose in confusion. Hold on...it's not possible to shrink a Guardian Angel unless he/she already has the power to shrink. So that means...we can get Hana back! Hoshi stood up confidently and bravely approached the hovering villain, his existence fading in and out due to his power. Hyun Mi gasped in realization as she saw a violet aura radiate from his body as he approached HyeJin, who was unaware of the events taking place. Maerin was frozen in place, shocked by HyeJin's sudden growth in size and evil nature that radiated from her body. The black smokey substance began to wrap itself around Hoshi's body as he grew closer and closer to the evil demon. Maerin still could not quite process the fact that HyeJin had shrunk Hana, and was unable to move from her place as the black smokey substance began to entwine itself around her ankles. Seeing what was happening, Taemin quickly dove towards Maerin.

"Maerin! Watch out!" 

By this time, HyeJin had already grown to three times her original size and was towering over the mystical beings who stood stricken in a mixture of horror and terror as she increased in size and power. The bathroom floor was no longer visible under the black smokey substance that had s itself around the friends' ankles, trapping them and leaving them powerless as HyeJin cackled at their misfortune. Meanwhile, Hoshi crept around HyeJin from the back and had begun to use his powers as a Guardian Angel to his maximum ability. Keeping himself invisible, he morphed in to his Guardian Angel form and spread his violet-tinted wings, getting ready to fly up to HyeJin's pocket and rescue Hana. Crouching down to get a boost from the ground, he shot upwards towards the wriggling form inside HyeJin's school uniform pocket.

"Chanyeol, do something! You're a troll, aren't you?" Ye Rin shouted, getting frustrated as she couldn't get her feet unstuck from the ground. 

"I am? Oh yeah! I'm a troll!" Chanyeol grinned goofily as a deep blue-ish purplish aura began to eminate from his body.

Suddenly, the aura that once surrounded Chanyeol's body exploded into a bright light that filled the whole bathroom as Chanyeol grew in size, momentarily matching HyeJin then surpassing her. Once his body stopped morphing, he looked down and grinned.

"Hi Ye Rin! You look really small from up here." he said waving at his friends, who were still stuck to the floor.

Ye Rin facepalmed and shook her head as the giant troll let out a hearty laugh and fell over, accidentally knocking HyeJin over while doing so. HyeJin gasped as she began to decrease in size rapidly. The friends watched as a tiny Hana flew out of her pocket and disappeared into thin air, presumably safe in Hoshi's arms....or hands. Suddenly, the bathroom door slammed open causing the room to be flooded with a bright white light that absorbed HyeJin's black smokey substance.

"Who dares to trap my friends with such an evil and dark magic?" Hyun Mi's voice echoed against the bathroom walls as she made her appearance, filling the room with the bright light that she brought along with her.

HyeJin scoffed, brushing off the bathroom germs as she stood up. "The Elf makes her appearance. What do you plan on doing, you pointy-eared good-for-nothing?" HyeJin spat.

Hyun Mi glared at HyeJin with an unfazed expression as Hoshi reappeared next to her with Hana cupped in his hands. Hyun Mi gave a curt nod signalling the friends to gather around HyeJin in a menacing circle, cornering her with no escape route. 

"Your little friends may gang up on me and take me to His Royal Highness, but that doesn't matter. I know your weakness and I am TOTALLY willing to go through all this again. But next time, I won't fail." HyeJin growled as Seul Yi used her spells to keep her frozen in place while hovering in the air. 

Shaking her head, Seul Yi rolled her eyes. "You're coming with us." she hissed, purposely having HyeJin hit her head on the door as she dragged her towards the mystical classroom with Myung Soo in tow. 

"Are you okay, Hana?" Hoshi asked, peering down at the tiny girl who sat in the palm of his hand crying.

"Nooooo. First she bullied me in homeroom and then she did something weird and now you guys are all hugeeeee." Hana wailed, leaving a tiny puddle of tears on Hoshi's hand.

Hoshi pat her head with his pinky, trying to comfort her but at the same time not knowing how to since she was so tiny. 

"We need to find out how to get her back to her normal size. We already missed the first three periods of the day and the next class is Math, one that Hana DEFINITELY needs to attend." Hyun Mi said, her motherly instincts taking over as she took the younger from Hoshi's cupped hands.

"Let's take you to your older brother. I'm sure he'll know what to do. Now wipe those tears before someone sees you and calls you ugly." Hyun Mi instructed Hana, getting the smaller to wipe her tears and reduce her sobs to a couple of sniffles. 

The friends filed out of the girls' bathroom, not realizing how awkward it must have looked to see three guys come out of the bathroom with a bunch of girls. Especially since they had all been missing for the first half of the school day. The friends followed Hyun Mi in a single file line to the mystical classroom that was temporarily labeled as the 'Assistant Principal's Office'. In reality, the school didn't even have an assistant principal...but the teachers didn't need to know that. Quickly turning the dial and tapping the brick on the wall, Hyun Mi ran over to the window in her Elf form and searched for the password of the day. Seeing it immediately, she tapped the bottom window pane three times and had the whole group whisked off to the wonders of the mystical classroom down below. Entering the classroom with Hana encased in her protective hands, Hyun Mi led the band of friends through the crowd of mystical beings towards Jungkook. Their group became more noticeable as their other friends joined them, recognizing the serious demeanor that had taken place of the usual cheery expressions on the friends' faces.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he noticed the group approaching him.

"It's Hana." Hee Jin said with a worried expression plastered all over her face.

Joshua's eyes widened as an unrecognizable expression flickered across Jungkook's face at the mention of his younger sister's name. "Let's talk somewhere more private."

The large group followed the prince as he led them to a trapdoor under a table labeled [JK - DO NOT DISTURB]. Once all seventeen of the friends had made it through the trapdoor in to the safety of the underground room, Jungkook locked the door and sat down on a chair. 

"Spill. Everything." he said in a serious tone. 

"I can't breathe and it's all HyeJin's fault. AGAIN." a tiny voice shouted from inside Hyun Mi's cupped hands.

Hyun Mi removed her hand apologetically as the tiny girl popped out between her fingers to take a breath of fresh hair. Seeing her older brother in front of her, she burst into tears and began sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oppaaaaaa" she wailed as she unknowingly began to grow in size. 

Jungkook took her from the palm of Hyun Mi's hand and began to pat her back comfortingly with his pointer finger. As she sobbed, she slowly grew from the size of a thimble to the size of a small notebook. 

"It's gonna be alright, bunny." Joshua whispered patting her head as she grew to the size of a large bottle.

By the time she grew back to her original size, she was crying into Joshua's chest, still emotionally unstable after being kidnapped by Kwon HyeJin. Joshua patted her back gently and whispered reassuring words into her ear as the friends tried to piece together the whole situation.

"So Kwon HyeJin is more powerful than we thought she was." Seul Yi said pressing her lips into a firm line.

"I've never seen such a negative aura surrounding a person like that. And I've SEEN Yoon in person, so that's pretty important." Soonyoung added crossing his arms, a frown appearing on his face.

"Why did she kidnap Hana though? I'm pretty sure she'd have no benefits in kidnapping her now that Jungkook doesn't like her." Hyun Mi said thoughtfully, shooting Hana a worried look.

"At least she's safe now." Maerin said crossing the little area to give the younger a protective hug.

"That's all that matters." Taemin added, joining the little hug-circle around Hana and causing Maerin to blush a little.

"We need to find out who sent HyeJin to get Hana, and why. If we need anyone to go undercover, I'll go." Myungsoo volunteered from the corner of the room.

"No! It's too dangerous. You saw how powerful HyeJin got in the girls' bathroom." Seul Yi said frowning in worry.

"I never said that I'd go alone. If anyone else wants to join me, that's fine. Our first priority is to protect the princess and make sure that she won't experience this kind of bizarre situation again." Myungsoo defended. Seeing Seul Yi's expression change into a shocked and slightly hurt one, he quickly added. "I promise I won't do anything rash. I'll come back in one piece."

"Nobody said that anybody's going anywhere." a voice spoke from the corner.

"Huh?" 

"I said, nobody's going anywhere until we figure out what happened. I don't think any of us should risk our lives or our identities over something that we don't even know yet." Joon repeated as he stood up. 

"He's got a point" Hae In chimed, joining her boyfriend as Hana's sniffles began to subside.

The friends exchanged silent looks with eachother as an awkward silence took over the room. Nobody knew what to do, especially since they had come to the point where they had opposing views on what to do. The atmosphere was even more tense than it would normally be since it was the quiet couple that had spoken up. 

"Well....maybe we should just go back to class and think it over until lunch time. I mean, that's the reasonable thing to do, right?" Hyun Mi said, trying to break the awkward tension.

"Yeah...it'll give us time to think." Seul Yi chimed in as she linked arms with Hyun Mi and made a move towards the office door.

Turning around she gave a seductive wink to Myung Soo. "By the way, you guys are all ERTS. I can't believe you actually went in the GIRLS BATHROOM." she cackled before teleporting herself and Hyun Mi back to class.


"So the friends have discovered my minion....."

The dark figure glided across the room and seated himself at his dark mocking version of the Guardian Angle throne. Snapping his fingers, he summoned a minion to place the Crown of Darkness on his head. The plush interior of the black room immediately vanished under the dark smokey substance that the figure shot out from his fingertips. He let out a y laugh as he watched his minions shudder in terror before they were hypnotized by his power. His eyes shifted into an emerald green colour as he began the class.

"Starting today, you will track down Prince Jungkook and Princess Hana. Kidnap them alive and bring them back to me. I do not wish for them to have a single scratch on their bodies. Understood?" he asked, his voice sounding like an eery mix of multiple souls.

The minions nodded in hypnotized obedience as their new master let out another y laugh and rubbed his hands together in the most cynical cliche bad guy way ever. He leaned back and fell off the throne as the backing of his mock version of the Guardian Angel throne collapsed. Hearing snickers coming from his minions, he scowled and stood up. 

"Fix that and make sure it's more secure." he ordered icily as he brushed himself off of imaginary dust and strode across the room to his crystal ball, the only white thing in the room full of black.

"Show me the adventures of that idiot Guardian Angel." he hissed, the crystal ball in a creepy manner.

The insides of the crystal ball swirled around in a milky white and violet marble pattern, partially hypnotising the dark figure. An iridescent crystalline lock in the shape of a heart appeared in the center of the swirl and started to spin around. Captivated by the beauty of the lock, the mysterious figure reached his hand out to try and grab it. However, instead of grabbing the lock like he wished, the crystal ball trapped his hand inside it as the lock began to crystallize around his wrist. Panicking, he tried to yank his arm out of the crystalline prison as it traveled up his arm and encased his body in crystals. 

"It doesn't matter how many times you'll try to corrupt the minds of the prince and princess, you will always fail. Keep that in mind as you stay in your isolated solitude for the next million years." a wispy voice whispered into his ear as the crystalline structure traveled up his neck and encased his face.

"No..." he breathed in a panicky fashion as he watched his perfect world of darkness fall under the milky violet-y white crystals that soon blocked his line of sight. His perfect empire had fallen......for now.