Epilogue: Crossing paths

Muse: Chronicles of a Nomad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soul city was known for its chilly weather during winter. Lexi took a habit of strolling in the cold streets of Seoul and enjoyed the breeze’s feel against her red cheeks. She was dressed in a white loose dress hidden under her pearl pink coat and her neck was covered with a warm knitted scarf.

Arriving at Ahjumma’s Snack Bar, Lexi entered the restaurant. It’s been a long time since she visited the heart of Seoul, and Ahjumma’s food was the closest thing to a Korean homemade meal. After putting her gray binder along with a peculiar book on the table, she grabbed a seat by the window and took a look at the menu.

“Annyeonghaseyo Lexi-ssi. What are we having for lunch today?” the elderly woman inquired.

Lexi met her query with a smile “Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumoni. The usual, juseyo”.

During the past three months, Lexi developed a sweet tooth for Patbingsu. She would have it at least three times a week for lunch against her better judgment, while drafting on her journal. Upon finishing her usual routine, she ordered some Kimbap to go and left the venue.

On her way out, she lost her balance and bumped into a pedestrian “Jeosonghamnida Ahjussi”.

“Kwenchanayo, I wasn’t looking where I was walking either” the stranger excused himself “Lexi-ssi? Oraenmaniya!”

“Lee Jae Suk-ssi, is that you?” Lexi approached him, stupefied.

David observed the young lady before him “Nae, am I too old to be recognized now?”

“Animni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter