Chapter 2 : He is here!

The Coffee Love

continue with chapter 1

"Miss Hwang" Yoona touch Tiffany's hand and " yes?" "your order is done" said yoona. "ouh sorry. Thank you, i got to go now. bye!". "bye Tiffa" short reply by Yoona. she is curious why is Tiffany being like that. when she looked outside the cafe and she says "wow. why are there so many people?". the cafe baristas suddenly stop their work. Yoona asked krystal "Krystal who is outside? it seems like the person is very important" bcs she saw there are many men who wear a black suit like a bodyguard. "yah! dont you read today news? Infinite are going to record their mv here. i mean not here, the place is around this area and our cafe have been an official beverage sponser for their staff!". Yoona doesnt suprise but  " ouh...  so the reason why we must get early here is this? huh sick"  krystal ignore Yoona. "Wow that is Sunggyu and OMG!!! that guy with hoddie is Myungsoo!. he is more handsome in real life" said krystal proudly. "hah they all are same. plastic. outside look good, but inside like a rotten cheese." Yoona is nagging while cleaning the cashier table. 

 

7:30 p.m. 

"Good job today guys. it went smoothly. thank you for giving all of your commitment while working. as for a reward, tomorrow you guys can come little bit late. Thank you" says the fussy boss." Yess !! thank you miss. where are you guys going tonight ...... bla bla" the other worker is discuss to hang out tonight but krystal and yoona doesnt join them "hey Yoona, Krystal, are you guys not joining us?" said one of the worker "um no we are going straight to home. Enjoy!" said Yoona. "okay then. walk safely"  "Finally we can go home" says Yoona. while walking home, she saw krystal is very happy and quiet. "yah krystal. why are you so quiet?" "i cant believe i met Infinite today. Finally i can met L omg." yoona look krystal and say "can you just stop it? what is very special about the Infinite and what his name?" she forgot L name and krystal quickly say " his name was Kim Myungsoo!" . "huh whatever" yoona walk faster so that she can arrive home faster than krystal. yoona is very sick with krystal. she is too addicted to infinite and like you know, Yoona doesnt like kpop idol. she only llistens to their music. 

 

As soon as they arrived at home, Yoona go straight to her room and bath. while krystal is watching tv and playing with her phone. after Yoona get out from the bathroom, she saw that krystal hasn't bath yet and she said " hey! put down your phone and get your bath faster " while she drying her hair. "okay fine" krystal get off from the sofa and Yoona sit in front of the tv. she felt that there is a vibration so she look and she saw Krystal's phone and 

8:15 p.m.

just now i met my myungsoo~ he is very handsome and so adorable. i wish i can met him everyday

"what is this girl? haih" she turn off krystal's phone and watch To Be Continue at the tv channel. Krystal go to the kitchen after get she had shower "Yoona, what are you going to eat?" while she look inside the fridge. " um maybe ramen? do we have any ramen?" krystal searched for the ramen inside the cabinet " there is 2" she take the ramen and see the packaging. "cool. cook for me please" asked yoona. "okay queen Yoona". they eat the ramen and get to sleep. yoona is very tired since they have to get early to the cafe than usual. 

 

In this chapter -:

Yoona started to know that infinite will have the mv recording at the cafe area. krystal is very daydreaming bcs she met L. 

 

p/s : sorry i know this chapter is like nothing. haih im having fever now. sorry. and the grammar is very asdfghjkl. will update tonight or tomorrow evening. bye ♥