Chapter 7 : You Owe Me

The Coffee Love

at 8 a.m. The manager wakes the entire member. " wake up faster. they will start at 9 a.m".  Sunggyu who   is easy to wake up shakes L's body " L palli. wake up! " L is a person who is very hard to wake him up. Sunggyu takes L's phone and plays Girls' Generation's Catch Me If You Can. L shock and he wake up because the melody of CMIYC is very loud. "Yah! how can you disturb me when i was sleeping?" he takes his phone from Sunggyu " Whattt!!" he stand " its already 8:25 a.m. oh my god. why you .... aah" he gets in to the bathroom. All of the members are already done except for Wooyoung & L. "hyung, nae syeochue eodi? (where is my shirt?)". the manager hyung gets Wooyoung's shirt. " kamsahabnida". L wears his sweat shirt from Ivy Park that he bought yesterday.he managed to wash the shirt last night. All the members get in their car and go to the venue. while in the car Sunggyu asked the manager " where are we going? i mean do we have our breakfast?" he is asking because he is hungry and Sungjong joins his hyung " yess im hungry too!". the manager tells them that they are going to eat the cafe "you guys going to breakfast at the cafe. after that we start filming". 

Yoona's & Krystal's House

since krystal is already recovered, she cooks a mushroom soup for their breakfast. Yoona wears her grey sweat shirt and her Swatch. she also didnt forget the Vans cap. when she steps out from her rooms she smells something that is very delicious. " hmm. waa krystal what are you cooking?" she goes near to krystal and she saw a soup "woww mushroom soup with garlic breadd!!" yoona puts the soup onto her bowl and dip the garlic bread with the soup. " this is very nice" . " Yoona thank you for buying the medicine for me" said krystal. " ah hwang yong hamnida (welcome) that is nothing" yoona wash her bowl and they both go to the cafe. at 8:30 a.m. they arrived at the cafe. Yoona introduce Krystal to Sooyeon. " krystal, this is sooyeon and Sooyeon this is Krystal." the shake hands. today yoona will make the drinks and krystal is the cashier. 

sharp at 8:50 a.m. Infinite has arrived and they sit near the counter at the round table. " ANYEONGHASEYO! " the baristas give a greeting to them and they smile. Krystal cant get her eyes of them especially from L. the manager and the whole production team sits together with them to discuss. L remembers that yesterday he has been shouted by yoona. he said in his heart " huh why they sponsored us.". Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong orders Greentea Latte and Wooyoung, Sunggyu and Dongwoo orders Americano coffee. " im the only one who doesnt order yet?" L goes to the counter " give me one Horlicks Milk tea and cheesecake" . "okay" krystal takes the order while smiling. then she gives the receipt to Yoona. suddenly krystal's phone ring. she answers it and goes to the pantry. yoona  makes the drink and gives to L. " yah you again" said Yoona to L. "hah. thank you." he takes his order and sit. while the production is discussing, L drinks the milk tea "wow this good. i never taste milk tea as good as this" he said silently. 

 

at 10:00 they start recording and they finished at 7:30 p.m. and the cafe is started to clean up. when yoona & krystal wanted to go back one voice calls them "Yah". they turn back and saw L. " You come here. the one who wear grey" she pointed at Yoona. yoona walk to him "mwo? what do you want?" yoona asked." wait why are we wearing the same shirt?" he suddenly think. "coincidence maybe?" said yoona." whatever. you know what, you owe me". yoona is surprise "what do you mean? owe you what?". "you remember yesterday? i went to the cafe and ordered a drink. you didnt give me the correct balance" he showed yoona the receipt. "ah. so you want the balance?" yoona takes her purse from her bag "aah dont give me today. later when we if we see again um by the way, it suits you. umm i mean the sweat shirt. nice choice.". he left yoona with dumbfounded " what does he mean by "IF WE SEE AGAN' " . she goes to krystal. "what did he want?"  krystal curious. " nado molla (i dont know).".