Chapter 12 : Maybe its the last day they gonna meet? Who Knows?

The Coffee Love

8:00 a.m

Yoona's switch on her phonearrow-10x10.png and saw a notification. she taps it -:

hi, yoona. have a nice day ahead! maybe we will meet again today. hehe bye see you later! 👣🙋 -unknown-

"huh. who is this? this number is like the one who called me last night. should I call it? " while she thinking, Krystal steps in Yoona's room and "BAAA!!" yoona is shock and gasping for air. " Yah!! why you did that to me hah? u really ... " Krystal laughs and opens the curtain to get some lights? hahaha lol. the sun shine went to Yoona's eyes and she blinking just to adjust the sudden sunlight appearance.

" what are doing? still thinking about yesterday?" yoona make her bed while replying Krystal " molla. maybe? I am also not sure. let me take a shower first" Yoona went to the bathroom and shower. Krystal goes to the kitchen it is her daily routine to make breakfasts for them. she toasted the bread and spread it with peanut butter *this is so delicious* she makes coffee and waits for yoona to come out. while waiting for her, Krystal surf her social media to keep updated about her idol.

in the other hand, yoona is confused of what shirt did she wanted to wear. follows her feeling, it says white " hmmm why its so hard to make a decision. or I just wear white?" she grab it and it is such a perfect combination of her white ivy park sweat shirt and her black ripped TOPSHOP jeans. actually everything fits her cause she has a model look. *right fam? who agree please subscribe he he* she tied her hair to a pony tail and of course the must - item was watch and cap. she wear her Fossil watch plus her Kylie Jenner cap. she didn't forget to spray Victoria Secret Bombshell. *to be honest this perfume was heavenly nice smell. go check it out at Victoria Secret store* they had a breakfast and head to the café.

INFINITE's dorm

They already get ready early bcs they have something like a photoshoot at the set for their album. and of course as a VISUAL *HE DESERVES IT. RIGHT FAM?* he is the main character there so he needs to be early.

back to Yoona.

they walk like usual and yoona is curious and she made a decision. " yeah I think I should call him. cause I wants to know who is it " she takes out her phone from her pocket and finding the number. exactly when yoona pressed "CALL" THE VAN WHO BOUGHT INFINITE ARRIVED!!!! * YES THIS IS VERY INTENSING RIGHT??* The member went out from the van and goes to the café same as Krystal.

L feels something vibrates and he answers the call " hello?" there is not response from the caller who is yoona. again " hello?". actually yoona is speechless cause L was right in front of her " dont tell me it's you ... " her voice suddenly went slow.

L looks up and realise that yoona is in front him. " yes its me." he smirked and walks towards yoona. Yoona is so frozen there. she couldnt let the phone go from her hand that placed at her ears. Myungsoo is racing so fast right now.

every time he saw Yoona its feels like its the most happiest moment ever. " hhi ? no doubt you're so pretty today and our shirt matches. do you think this is coincidence or fated?" he smiled. Yoona who froze finally speaks. " um I .. " she wants to get rid from eye contact-ing Myungsoo. while trying to runs her eyes to another place she finally stuck at His EYESS! both of them eye contact-ing each other. then L realizes Yoona's eyes have a little light grey and it is so pretty.

while, Yoona finds that L actually has a really attractive nose and his hair is just ~~ after almost 30 sec they eye contact-ing the manager hyung calls him " Myungsoo get in the cafe " and he replied " okay I'll be there in a minute."

he turns to yoona and sudden hug. *asdfghjkl I'm dead I'm dead really* before myungsoo hugged her, he really makesure that there is no one watching them bcs he doesnt want any photo taken and  controversy about them. Yoona really shocked of what L is doing. the short hug really surprised Yoona. " what are you doing ? what is the hug for?" with a confused and unstable tone. *she was like shaking but not too obvious* " nothing. I just feels like I wanna to. bye "  he went inside to the cafe and Yoona is left dumbfounded.

Yoona can't deny that her hearts beats so fast and to be honest she felt really secured and comfortable in Myungsoo's hug. she stands still at the street near the cafe. while the wind blows Yoona's heart was feelings like she haven't been hugged like this in a very long time. suddenly she thinks about  her mother. 

in this chapter -: yoona is curious who have been calling her since last night so she decided to returns the call. unfortunately it turns out that it is Myungsoo. she so speechless. plus L left her with a hug without saying anything. She fells for L hug. 

To know what will happens next, please subcribe and stay tune lovers.!!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

p/s : hey guys!! so i think today (27 january) i will be uploading a new chapter maybe on night? im not sure. and ive have been decided to make the second part of this chapter cause this chap was like hanging. but i will use a diffrent title so please wait !!! and im like so lazy to the synopsis :3 haih.