Chapter 8 : Keep Thinking

The Coffee Love

Yoona & krystal continue walking to home. Yoona is so silent after meeting L, she couldn't stop thinking about L. she kept thinking L's word in her mind that is " When we see again " . while they are passing the mart, krystal wanted stop by. " Yoona, i wanted to buy a something ". there is no response from Yoona. " YOONA!" she waving her hand in front Yoona. Yoona shocked " mwo?" she totally lost. " i wanted to go there" Krystal pointed to the mart. "oh,  i will wait here". krystal went to the mart and she went out with two KitKat chocolate bar " yours" she gave yoona the chocolate. yoona received with warmheartly " gomawo (thank you) ".

at infinite dorm. " lets eat!" said Sunggyu. all of the members go to the table except Sungyeol who have an interview and L who is at balcony while listening to music. sunggyu go to L " Myungsoo" he touch L's back. " huh?" L turns back. " lets eat" said sunggyu. "no  never mind. im on my diet. you go enjoy " he went to his room. sunggyu is so weird when L acts that way. L closes the door and he sits near the window " what is this. why am i keeping thinking her." he lay on the bed. " why am i having the same feeling with her when i was with Ji Yeon?" he suddenly thought this. He closed his eyes and his heartbeat become faster. "Why am i acting this wayy? oh my god" he rolling on the bed. " dont tell me that... No NO. maybe im just annoyed, thats why i be like this. YES". when L talking to himself, Sung Jong went in the room. and L is very surprised " WAE? dont you know how to knock? this is not your room so please respect to your hyung. arasseo? he talks with a very serious voice. " I.. I want to get Sunggyu's hyung phone " he pointed at the round table near L. " yeogi (here)" he passed the phone to Sung Jong. " remember. knock first. dont go inside like this is yours" L lie down to his bed and Sung Jong went out. the members that are eating are curious why L is talking to Sung Jong. Wooyoung asks Sungjong why" sungjong, waeyo?". sungjong sits at the chair and he takes the food " molla. he is so weird. i saw him talking alone.". 

When Yoona & krystal arrived at home, they quickly shower. as they are agree to cook together for the dinner. yoona went into her room and  she takes off her cap & watch. when she look to the mirror she remembers the word that L says to her " by the way, you are beautiful." she nodded her head "why i being like this? he just said im beautiful and he doesnt said that he like me. aih stop dreaming Yoona!" she said alone. she went to the bathroom and gets ready for the dinner. when she went out, she turns on the tv and go to the kitchen. at the kitchen, they can watch the tv too. krystal went out and her opens the fridge. "yoona, you take this and peel the skin" krystal gave yoona a carrots. yoona finds a peeler and peels the carrot. she kept thinking the incident this evening. krystal realised that yoona almost peels her finger. Krystal is one step late when she wanted to stop Yoona " YAH YOONAAA!. what are you doing?" krystal takes the peeler and Yoona's finger starts to bleed. yoona is also didnt realise that she cuts her finger. " come here" Krystal takes yoona to the sink. she opens the water and let it flow to Yoona's finger. then she gets a plaster for Yoona. Yoona is greatful to have Krystal as her bestfrienf and her housemate. Krystal apply the plaster to Yoona's finger. " Next time, be dreaming and cuts your hand." she scold yoona. "hehe mian hae " said yoona. Krystal went to the kitchen "What are you thinking huh? i saw you this evening too. what happenned?" she cuts the potato. yoona who is sits at the cushion is lying " no. nothing. im just miss my mother" she sighed. she couldnt lie that she is missing her mother so much. " then, visit her." said krystal with poker-face. yoona ignores Krystal and watch Weekly idol episode 266 (I.O.I).

as we know, yoona is anti-social and she doesnt have any social apps. she wanted to know more about L. she takes her phone out from her pocket. she opens GOOGLE and searched " Infinite's L" .

he is a member of INFINITE. INFINITE is a group under Woolim Ent. They famous for Bad & Be Mine. They have been reported to have a music video recording somewhere in Seoul near a cafe. They will make a comeback on this October

Yoona read with focus. Krystal is weird to see yoona like that. " Yah Yoona, dinner is ready. " krystal calls yoona. " ne~" she replied it short.

In this chapter -: 

they kept thinking each other. L thinking yoona and ge felt that he has the same feeling when she with Ji Yeon, while yoona is dreaming and she cuts her own finger. yoona searched about infinite and L

mian haeee. oremanida. im sorry for not writing story. i have trouble of the story making. plis subscribe. annyeong!