Chapter 4 : I'll Find You Again

The Coffee Love

    After L went out from the cafe,  he went inside to the car."Bang!"  he closed the door loudly. he put his drink in to the drink holder "Aish. how can i meet people like that? Didnt she know that im an idol?  What a lame girl." he is so angry with Yoona. He takes out the receipt to find the cashier name. "What is her name?" he searched the receipt. he stopped and said in his heart." +8234672246. The cashier name is Miss Yoona." he smiled because he knows Yoona's name. " oh Yoona? ".  he looked down to see the price. he finds that the balance that he received is not same as the receipt. "Wow. you're really challenging me Miss Yoona. Just wait and see. i will find you one day" he smirked. The manager hyung came into the car "Myungsoo mianhae (sorry) , i have something to catch up just now. Lets go" said manager hyung with breathless. 

At the cafe

    Yoona is guilty after saw that incident. luckily there are only 4 people inside the cafe. She goes to Sooyeon and persuades her. " Sooyeon gwaenchana (its okay). Nobody saw it. its just between us." Yoona touched her back to make her calm. Sooyeon who is crying said "im more ashamed because i've been shouted by an idol. What do you think unnie? He might probably spread the news about the cafe. im scared. i would lose my job.". Yoona is pity to see Sooyeon like that " gu man hae (stop). Yah dont worry he wouldnt do that. Remember right, you said he is an idol. And you're his fans. idol will take care of their fans right? so just chill". Sooyeon wipes her tears and wash her face. suddenly Yoona's phone ringing. " A message from Tiffs?"

yah yoona! why you didnt pick up my calls? you know what. tonight at 8:00 p.m. there is a big sale of limited items at 

Amanda. Come here early. im sure its going to be crowded. sorry i couldnt accompany you today. See you later. Bye! 

                                                                                                                                                                                            - xoxo Tiffa -

    "Mwo? why did she tell me now?" yoona sigh. she looked at her Fossil Watch " oh my its already 7:30 p.m. i have to go now." she call Sooyeon to clean the cafe. after they clean Yoona quickly go to Amanda. she runs because she wanted to arrive there early. she go in to the entrance and she saw a big poster of the sales " The sale is on second floor opposite Subway"  she takes the escalator and she arrive at the venue. she sits on the chair while waiting for the sales start. she takes out her cap in the bag and wears it. the eyebag is so obvious. she is over working these days. she takes her phone and checks the new fashion update. one man come towards her and sits beside her. Yoona is really friendly so she didnt mind. that man is also play with his phone and he wears a black cap and covers his face with mask. when Yoona scroll down to a web. it suddenly shows a picture of ghost. (i know this is kinda weird.) she shocked and she accidently throws her phone to the guy who sat beside her. she says in her heart " oh my god. why it suddenly shows that. and why th i throw the phone to the guy beside me". she is ashamed       

     " Sorry Sir, it was an accident" she looked down to the floor. that guy opens his mask because its quite difficult if he wanted to talk. " oh never mind. this is your phone" he takes the phone from his lap and gives it to Yoona. Yoona was eye contact with that guy and that guy is recognized her " Um did you mind if im asking, your name?" the word suddenly came out from his mouth. "Oh yes. my name is Yoona" she smiled. that guy is really dumbfounded "how can i meet her here?!!" he said in his heart. yoona is curious why is that guy is asking her name. suddenly she remembers that the guy is the one who entered the cafe this morning. " Oh my Prada. Wasnt that is L? Why on the earth he is heree???." she is shocked. they both are silent. L broke the silent " Hah. you're very clumsy right? what are doing here? to became a paparazzi? or to be my fans? hahah you are allowed to be ".  L is so arrogant. " HAHAHA you are so into yourself right? why would i be bothered to become your paparazzi and why would i become your FANS? You are not really popular tho. If you're popular, why i didnt see you at the tv screen? it is because you couldnt sing well? or you cant dance? or both?" this time yoona is really happy.  " wow you are very brave huh? Im still have not finish with you. I will find you again. you will entice with that word. Bye!" he goes to the sale catalogue while Yoona is very speechless.

 

p/s: this scene is not finish yet. i will continue and upload it tonight. Enjoyy

 

In This Chapter -:

After L left the cafe with angrily, yoona is holding a grudges. she knows that all idols will act like that. she got a message from Tiff that have informed her about the limited item sale. she went to Amanda and she bumped into L. L says that he have something that is unsettle wit yoona.