Chapter 6 : Sorry

The Coffee Love


Kringgg !!! L felt his phone is vibrating. " ah the manager." he picks up the call 

    L         : wae? (why)

Manager : neo eodiga? (where are you?)  get back to the dorm faster. we have to discuss something. palli (faster)

    L         : Okay. im on my way. 

 

he sighs. L also gets in the cab and return to his dorm. on the way to the dorm, the radio in cab plays I.O.I  Very Very Very song. " hah this song. its new right?" L surf the Youtube and search the title song " wow. only in 3 days it has 4m+ views." . when he arrived at the dorm he suddenly gets nervous. " why am i suddenly become nervous." after he gets out from the evaluator, he unlocks the door and he surprised to see there are a lot of people at the dorm. "sorry for keep you guys waiting. wae.. wae are the producer here?" he takes off his cap and he keeps his 'limited edition' items.

"ouh they are here to discuss about the mv. so we will start recording tomorrow. here is the schedule." the manager oppa gives them the schedule. L takes it and scratching his head. he is little bit slow tonight. when he at the Amanda mall also he acted the same. "so, we will start tomorrow? at the cafe that we visited that day?" he is making a confused face and the producer answered him "of course. and if you guys wanted to drink, just go there. they will provide a free drink and dessert.". 

 

"And for Sunggyu, please drink this water. it can reduce your sore throat" the manager gives Sunggyu cold tamarind water. then they leave the member in the house. all of the members have gone to sleep but Sunggyu and L didnt sleep yet. Sunggyu who shared a room with L is thinking where is L has gone this evening. L has left them at 6:45 p.m. after finished their recording. " L neo eodiga? ( where are you going?) he holds L's shoulder. "amudedo eobsda. geunyang syopingmol (nowhere. just the shopping mall) " while he check his sns account. Sunggyu lay on his bed " Myungsoo if you have something, just share with me. i will be useless if didnt take care of the members problem right? good night. dont stay up for too late"  Sunggyu wrap himself with the blankets because L sets the aircond with a very low temperature which is 16c. when it is already 10p.m. he charged his phone and he sets an alarm because they have to record tomorrow before sleep.

 

Yoona's & Krystal's House

yoona steps the stairs quickly and she opens the gate. " Krystal mianhae (sorry) im really forgot to tell you. just now i was at Amanda. they have a sale. here is your medicine." she gives the medicine to Krystal who is watching Weekly Idol. after Krystal eats the medicine, she feels better. " you have already eaten?" asked yoona. Krystal shakes her head. "sleep early or not you will get head ache" Yoona goes to her room. she hang her shirts " hmm why i met him 3 times today?? it is so annoying. he is so annoying." she keeps her cap and gets her towel. after she finished shower, she sleep well. she is so tired because she has to rush to the mall and home. 

In this chapter -: 

L has been surprised by the production team who appear suddenly at INFINITE's dorm. the manager oppa inform them that they will be start filming tomorrow. Sunggyu who curious why is L suddenly disapearing this evening. he said to L  to share his problem with Sunggyu otherwise he will be useless leader. yoona is guilty with krystal because she didnt tell krystal that she will be late. after she gives krystal medicine, she gets her shower. 

p/s: finally i took over 4 days to finish this one day story haha. i mean start from chapter 3 until chapter 6, it is actually happen one day. i hope you guys understand. i didnt know how to explain. btw enjoy. byebyebue