Chapter 5 : We Met Again

The Coffee Love

 

L goes to the toilet. sharp at 8 p.m. the sale start. Yoona quickly go inside and its full. she goes to the counter and takes out her card. "here is my VIP card" she shows her card at the cashier. "okay then, you can go here" the cashier brings her at one place. "enjoy your shopping" the lady goes out. yoona is so happy because she can shop without much noise. "yeah today is my day. its looked like the other VIP's card holder hasn't arrived". she takes the basket and start shopping.

L who is late is wandering what has happen. he also goes to the cashier and shows his card. like usual for VIP card holder, they must be treated warmly and nicely by the staff. they also always got to know an event earlier before it came out from the internet. 

yoona see a bag and she wanted to take it. " Oh  My God that bag is so cute. but why is it placed so high?" she tried but she couldnt reach it. L who saw that goes to help that girl "Let me help you" he reach the bag and give it to yoona. "Sorry for..." the word stops when she saw L's face. "Wow we met twice today. no we met triple today. but how can you get in here? isn't this is the place that only VIP card holder can go in?" he suddenly confused. "do you think that only you have the card? This" yoona shows her card in front L and he is shocked. " how.. how.. Wait. why would i be bother. you're just wasting my time." L went to the closet section but he stopped " um dont you think you need to say at least ' Thank You '?" Yoona with not sincere "THANKS!" then she continued checked the bag and ignores L.


After choosing the bag she went to the closet section. in that place, there are only both  of them. L hasn't made a decision on what he interested. "You didnt select anything? it seems like you're having trouble on choosing something." Yoona looked into L's basket that is still empty. L who is annoyed with Yoona said " so? you think you're good on making a desicion?". he wanted to take the Ivy Park's but Yoona's hand is also going to the same direction. they grabbed the sweat shirt together. "Yah this is mine!" said L. "NO. i get  it first.!" the both are fighting over that sweat shirt. L doesnt want to lose " You know, this is a men sweat shirt and its only for namja (men) and not for yeoja (women). so hands off please?" he said so proudly because he thinks that he have win. "yah dont you know. this is a uni sweat shirt and Ivy Park sweat shirt didnt have specifically for women and men. May i?" she also doesnt want to lose.

when the staff heard a noise, she came in to the VIP's place. she saw Yoona and L are fighting over something. "Sir, Miss may i help you?" the staff offer a help. "yes Miss, this sweat short only has one?" L is asking that lady. "um this sweat shirt only has 2 pairs. its actually a couple sweat shirts. its limited because this is only 2 Ivy Park's sweat shirt in Korea. " the lady shows them the sweat shirt and she left them. "so i will take the grey one and you the black. deal?" said Yoona because she loves grey. L who loves black didnt have any choice. she agreed with Yoona's suggestion. "okay then" he puts the sweat shirt in his basket. then they shop separately. Yoona goes to the shoes section while L is still at the closet section. since they are VIPs, they get a discount up to 35%. 

Yoona bought so many things and she forgot to inform Krystal who is sick at home. she quickly gets her  phone and type a message to Krystal's number

Krystal... mianhae. i forgot tell you that im at Amanda mall. sorry for making you waiting. i have already bought your medicine. im going home now.

she gets in the cab. 
 

In this chapter -:

yoona go to the sale and she meets L there. they both get to shop at VIP place because they are the card holder. they fight over one sweat shirt and the staff shows them the couple sweat shirt. after finish shopping, yoona forgot that she didnt informed krystal about this. she sends a message and gets the cab.

p/s : its not finish yet. and i know this chapter is shorter. im so sorry.i have to continue L's part since he is also the main character and it is not fair to make yoona's pov more than him. so i will continued. byee!