Chapter 11 : Im Sorry & Their real feelings

The Coffee Love

After L meets his friend, he went back to home by taking taxi. he suddenly thought about Yoona " She is.... NO NO NO I'm not ". the taxi stops near his dorm. " thank you . have a nice day. " says the driver.

at Yoona's & Krystal's house.

Yoona is watching a k-drama while thinking who is calling her at the McDonald. she holds her phone and waited for the number to call back. " Yah! what are you wandering? " ask Krystal. "huh? um nothing". Krystal finds Yoona looks so suspicious. she sits beside her " just tell me. what is ur problem? " Yoona throws her ego and be honest with Krystal. " okay. actually I just thinking, if I have fall in love with L or I'm just annoyed. bcs, I've been thinking about him lately. " Krystal quite shock bout what Yoona saying. " you mean you're confused ?" Yoona shakes her head. then she leans at Krystal shoulder. " please. if never feel like this before." she suddenly start to shed tears. " okay look at me. if his does really like you, he would be confess okay? and you, you are my friend. what ever happens to you, it is my responsibility to take care of you. forever. I could see that u are started to love him also I see him tried to get your attention, so its mean he also does."

Krystal hearts feels like wanted to shattering. as we know, L is Krystal bias buy she couldn't do anything bcs she prioritize her friend more than other things. and that's is why Yoona loves Krystal so much.

At INFINITE'S dorm.

 

L enter the dorm and saw some of the members are discussing something. Sunggyu asked L " L where are you going just now? it is already 23:30 p.m. don't you remember that we have to shoot the last scene tomorrow? " sunggyu started to being serious. " mianhae, I'm just going out to meet my friend. " on his way to his room, Sungyeol appears. " oh going out to see friend? really? " he smirked. L doing his weird face " huh? yes I'm. ". Sungyeol goes at Hoya " I thinks he went to meet the girl .. " then Sungyeol asks hoya " what is her name hyung? " L smells something fishy.

 he wants to escape from the persecution. " um I'm going in " he quickly go in to his room. the hyung plus the doengsaeng laughing loudly out there. L just " haih-ing" then he shower and wears his black shirt and dry his hair. he takes out his phone and thinking that he needs to call Yoona again or not. the big brother came to the room and L quickly charge his phone and pretend that he is going to sleep. " L you better sleep now." sunggyu change his shirt to a long - sleeve bcs its quite cold. while changing, he ask L " oh yes, I've been heard that there is one girl.." then he turns back and saw L already asleep. "hm. u running away again." he went to sleep after sets the alarm.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

p/s -:

YESSSSS FINALLY AFTER A WEEK. NO NOT A WEEK, AFTER 2 MONTHS NOT UPDATING, IM FINALLY DONE WITH A NEW NEW NEW CHAPTER. I'm feelling so sorry sorry. causee I've promise to redo the chapter 10 but then, after I edit it. the internet connection went crazy and I forgot to do back up of the chapter. I'm srsly deeply sorry about that. I'm currently having a Chinese New Year HOLLIDAYYY YASS and I think I will be uploading 1 chap per day but this isn't promise cause there are so many homework to do. so I hope you guys do really give this story/writing a ... a . um jap fikir jap. hahah. okay I don't know what to say. but I hope guys appreciate this. I'm actually working on i mean like I'm gonna change the story line cause the last year one was like too boring. oh yes saying about last year. IM REALLY WISHING YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT 2017 AND MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COMES TRUE. I LOVE GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ ALL OF MY WRITING AND THOSE WHO WAITED FOR ME. 😭😭😭😭 I DEEPLY SORRY. AND I'm so appreciate the gratitude that you guys gave me. I will be back on this story. thank you again for giving me strength to continue this story. there is isn't any words that fit to thanked you guys. you guys are the best. thanks again. love ya. and I'm sorry for not coding the words for the dialogue cause I'm currently using hand phone so it . byaeeee. (27 Ajnuary 2017) okay ive code it and im so sorry for this short update. i didnt know it will be like this short cause im using phone, but when i read it on a computer and it is really really short. thats why im doing double update yesterday and try to fix and edit a little bit of the chap using computer. so rn i will edit the Chapter 12.

Please subscribe to get all of the chapter update notify and it is free!!