Chapter 9 : He Confessed?

The Coffee Love

L took out his phone and opened the gallery. when he rolled down, he saw a photo of a girl. he taps it and he is speechless. "How... how can this photo in here? i mean, didnt i delete it already?" he saw Jiyeon's photo. suddenly he remembers their moment together. " What am i doing right now? i shouldnt thinking of her"  he wants to delete it but then he thinks he has saw a person who looked same as Jiyeon. "Wait, this face i've seen before" he tried to remember "ah.. this face .. looks like Yoona if i not mistaken? No dont tell me that i've fallen in love with her because she looks like jiyeon" he couldnt deny it that he started to fall in love with Yoona. "why it become like this suddenly? why it is always hard for me to be happy?" he puts his phone at the table and he changes his shirt. after he listens to music, he finally falls asleep.

After having dinner with krystal, yoona went to her room. she installed Instagram, Twitter and Weibo to find out more about L. she open an account and looks for L's account. "Wow, 1.7 m followers. he is quite famous. im guilty tho" she is guilty because she said to L that he isnt popular." he does so many CFs. and he is so photogenic" yoona smile. " wait, suddenly do this thing? he is just annoying" she closed the app and she turns to sleep.

the morning, yoona and krystal went to the cafe like usual. when they arrived, there are many workers have arrived they wear their aprons and get ready to work. 

at infinite's dorm they were busy to get ready. today is their second day of shooting. some of them have a lacks of sleep due to practice and individual outside schedule. they went to the cafe like usual to breakfast by ride a car drove by manager. L sits separately from the members because he has to discuss something with the producer. while, they having breakfast, yoona cant get her eyes off L. she wants to give his money because she didnt wants to owe him. yoona goes near L who is still waiting for the producer. "mianhae, this is your money" she puts the money at the table and she left. L smiled because he can see yoona. he takes the money and keeps it.sharp at 9:30 a.m. they went to the set. yoona is relief after she gave the money to L. today the cafe is full of customer since they are fans of Infinite. yoona sees someone tried to reach the members.

on 7 p.m. they close the cafe. while yoona locking the cafe doors, L touch Yoona's shoulder. she is absolutely surprised. " huh, what do you want?" she holds her neck. " come here" L asks Yoona to go farther from the cafe because krystal is there.yoona gives krystal the key to lock the door. "what else do you want? Okay i admit that it is my fault and im clumsy. i already apologize and give your money right ..." yoona words cuts when L put his index finger at Yoona's lips. "shh". yoona sighed " huh.. okay  tell me what do you want?"  she looks L face. " lol. dont angry. give me your phone". "no why would i give to someone like you?" L grabbed yoona's phone "YAH!" yoona shouted at L. " i've been asking nicely, but you pushed me" said L calmly but his heart is racing. he opens yoona's phone by slide the lock screen and he dailling his number. Krystal sneakily watching them. she feels that there is something that Yoona is hiding from her. "Kkrring" yoona is  seriously dumbfounded of what L doing. "what are you doing with my phone? May i get it back?" said yoona. she is fully tired because she has to clean the cafe. "im changing our number. I'll get yours and you'll get mine. "here". L gave the phone to yoona. "Anything else? No? good. bye" she left L and walk to home with krystal. "aih this kid" L smirked and he get in the car. 

"Yah who is it?" asked Hoya. " huh? who who?" he pretend not to understand. he lay to the seat and he plugs his earphone. " do you think i ..." Hoya stops saying because he saw L wears an earphone. " this jerk" said Hoya. L opens his contact and saves Yoona's number. " Lovely Yoona " he save yoona number under that name. he cant stop smiling. and he definitely fell his heart racing so fast when he was eye contact-ing with Yoona.