Chapter 10 : McDonald

The Coffee Love

Krystal looks to Yoona with suspicious. " what? " said yoona. " what do you mean what? thias morning i saw you go to him and just now is what?" krystal wanted to know. " no... no. aish how would i say? i'll tell you later" then she left krystal. " eh? she leaves me? she is really " krystal runs and go to yoona. she puts her long arms on yoona's shoulder. and they went to McDonald to have dinner since both of them are lazy to cook. luckily when they arrive, there are not many people in  the restaurant. They ordered seprately because one of them has to find a table. after krystal ordered a set of Mc Chicken, yoona goes to order her meal. " give me one set of GCB and I wants Sprite". the cashier calculate it and serve her meal. yoona went back to her place that she has chosen when krystal goes to order. they sit near a window (what  i mean was the restaurant is transparent) krystal opens the Mc Chicken wrap and eats it while on the other hand, she grab some fries and eat it while was full. yoona just only watch her, because she didnt wants krystal to lost her appetite. she drinks her sprite and she really enjoy that night because its been a while since they hangout together.

after they finish eating, krystal went to order a dessert " yoona you wait here, i wants to buy something". " yes miss?" they cashier asked her. " 1 apple pie and 1 Oreo Mc Flurry ". while yoona waiting for krystal, she looks outside the street, suddenly she saw L "ommo ommo, that is him right? what is he doing here?" said yoona. krystal went to the table " what are you looking at?" krystal saw yoona is loooking at some one. " huh? im looking at the couple there" she pointed at the couple. " lol. here is your Oreo" krystal sits and like usual, she eats her pie. 

 

L is waiting for his friend. he opens his phone and tried to call yoona. " i hope she answer it" . at that time, yoona and krystal already finish eating. they went out from the restaurant. " kkrring " yoona's phone ringing " yobuseyo? (hello) yobuseyo? " she end up the call. " wae?" asked krystal. " molla (idk) someone calls and did't speak, so i end the call " and they went back home. L is like speechless that actually Yoona is infront of him when he calls yoona. " .... how can she be here? " . as soon as they left, L's friend arrive.

 

ps : ohmy god im totally die of idea. please do understand  and i WILL REDO THIS CHAPTER ♥