Chapter 1 :The Introduction

The Coffee Love

On 8 a.m. sharp

kkrringgg!! "aish what is this noise?" she wake up quickly and remember that today they have to get to the cafe early. she grabbed the towel and rush to the bathroom. while washing her face, she started to sing A-pink's Only One " you are my only one baby..." suddenly she smell something that is very delicious " ouh this smell..." she quickly get out from the bathroom and wear her brand new checkered t-shirt that she bought at Blanc & Eclare store. she combs her hair and wear a Daniel Wellington black watch that suit with her outfit. she doesnt forget to spray her DKNY Be Delicious perfume. she garbbed her bag and go to the dining room.

"Krystal! Why you didnt wake me up huh? you know right we have to be early?" while she scopping a fried rice onto a plate. Krystal ignore her and say "Yah! you should sit down while eating!" she didnt listen to krystal and she said " Krystal sshi, why is your kimchi fried rice is so delicious?" " Hey can you eat properly?" said krystal. "no, i cant. palli wa. we have to make it fast. its already 8:45 a.m." she quickly wear her fashionable sneakers and Krystal wear her slipped on shoes. after they locked the house, they started walking to the cafe. while they were walking, she plugs her earphone and listen to F(x)'s No More. on the other hand, Krystal is checking her Instagram account for any new updates.

On 9:00 a.m.

"huh. finally we are here. thank god, it seems like we are early. come" said krystal. as soon as they get into the cafe ''Yah faster wear your aprons. it going to be packed soon" (okay she is very fussy and choosy boss) "haih" they both sighed deeply. "Hey Yoona make sure you do it with caution and efficient " she replied it short "Okay Miss" (and yes here is the main character. YOONA) "Okay get ready, we are going to open it now. make your order quickly. Do make sure it smooth and clear" and all of the baristas said "Okay Miss" after the fussy boss give an order. As soon as they open the cafe, the cafe was filled by coffee & dessert lover. Yoona tooke the order while krystal making the coffee that have been ordered according to the receipt. " Here is your Horlicks Milktea and Red Velvet cake. Enjoy!" after the customer gets her order, she find a nice spot to enjoy her cake as well as her drinks. Yoona looked to the next customer and said "Hi Miss Hwang. may i take your order please?" with a cute voice . "ouh hi Yoona. You are looking pretty today. Hm give me one venti low-fat Greentea & Oreo Cheese cake please?" Yoona took the order and calculate "it's 9$" Tiffany takes out her purse while Yoona gives the receipt to Krystal. "Here you go" Tiffany gives her money to Yoona  " Thank you Miss Hwang. we will make your order fast" said Yoona. Suddenly, the are many people outside the cafe. The entire customers including Tiffany look outside the cafe since the cafe made by glass and its transparent. But the baristas didnt realise it because they focused on their work. " Miss Hwang, here is your Greentea Latte & Oreo Cheese cake. Miss?"  Tiffany didnt realise that Yoona have been calling her to take her order. "Miss Hwang? Miss?" "Aish why is she suddenly become deaf?" she mocked inside her heart. 

 

In this chapter -:

Yoona & Krystal is a house mate. they worked at the same place. Yoona is very like the fashion and she doesnt have any social media account in her phone while Krystal is a hardcore kpopers. she knows all of kpop debuts, comebacks. Tiffany is very close to them. they always share their problems together. 

Okay thats all for now. sorry for the grammatical error. i will write again soon bye!

 

The Readers Guidelines -:

the colour meaning: 

For me to introduce a new character or to explain the situation

This is for Yoona's dialogue

This is for Krystal's dialogue

This is for Tiffany's dialogue

This is for barista's dialogue

This is for the fussy boss

This is for a brand and special name (Blanc & Eclare, DKNY Be Delicious, Daniel Wellington, A-pink's Only One, F(x)'s No More and etc)

i havent choose any colour for myungsoo yet because he didnt appear in this chapter