Yeoja Chingu

A Warzone Fairytale

The next morning, you strolled into the classroom and blew a raspberry. Sitting down next to Myungsoo, you asked him if he had done his Language assignment.

He didn't look into your eye when he talked. "Ani, I didn't do it." You nodded and smiled to yourself as you pulled out a lollipop and placed it on his desk.

"You seem upset. Here, lollipops make people happy."

He finally turned his head and brought himself to look at you. "What did you do last night?" He muttered softly. "Uh...." You giggled guiltily. "Homework."

He scoffed. "Come over to our crib today."

"Oh no, it's okay. Maybe next time." You waved your hands and rejected his offer.

Just then, his phone rang and he quickly picked it up, hoping the teacher won't come in any second. "Ne." He answered.

........

He started smiling. "Okay, see you babe. I miss you too. Love ya."

He hung up and his small smile didn't disappear. Your heart sunk. *He has a girlfriend?*

 

 

~

 

 

After school, Infinite members were hanging out at a cafe. Myungsoo was quiet and stiff as usual, listening  to the others and nodding his head along.

*Does she like L.Joe?*

"PUAHAHAHHAHAA oh man, I remembered when Sungyeol injected vinegar into bananas and made us eat them. L, do you remember?!"

*What the hell, why am I thinking about this? It's her life right? Not mine. Why do I care?*

"Hyung?" Sungjong tugged at Myungsoo's shirt.

*Oh wait, I don't care. I don't care. No, Myungsoo, you don't care about her. Let her kiss whoever she wants. Let her contract some disease or something.*

"And then L drank a bottle full of vinegar thinking it's soda! HAHAHAHAHHAHA" Dongwoo continued to laugh loudly, causing stares. "Shhhhhh." Hoya put his finger on Dongwoo's lips.

 

"HYUNG!!!" Sungjong pushed Myungsoo off his chair. He fell onto the floor with a thud. Girls who were oogling at the 7 of them in the cafe started to get flustered for no reason. "OMO!! He fell!!!!!! Someone call the ambulance!" "Even when he falls he's still hot." "L!!!!!!!!!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sat back up on his chair. He glared at Sungjong who stuck his tongue out. Just then, the cafe doorbell rang and a masked girl walked in.

"Oh? Yah, pali!" Sunggyu motioned for her to sit down. "What took you so long?" He asked as you settled down beside Woohyun. "Sorry." You shrugged. You glanced at Myungsoo who stared at you, frowning.

He suddenly leaned forward and rest his head on his hand, which was propped up on the table by his elbow.

"So, you like L.Joe?" He eyed you, mouth twitching up. "Uh, no?" You raised an eyebrow. You tried to control your laughter from coming out.

"Okay, then don't go around kissing people you don't actually know, especially that bastard. You gonna look like a ." Myungsoo winked at you and leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms.

The rest of the boys talked among themselves. Sungyeol put his arm around you while he talked to Hoya, who tried to drink from two cups at the same time (for some retarded reason).

You smirked behind your mask in glee. "Is that an advice?............Or jealousy?" You asked.

Before he could answer, a scene flashed across your mind. "You shouldn't openly talk to your girlfriend on the phone too. Those 'i miss you, i love you' stuff? Those crazy girls from our school might hear you and chop your girlfriend into pieces. And cook her in curry." You blurted out, speeding your words up like a bullet train.

His lips skidded upwards. "Is that an advice, or is that jealousy?" He asked.

"I asked you first."

"So?"

"So answer!"

"Pshh." He rolled his eyes and turned away from you, pretending to engage in the conversation Sungyeol and Hoya were in.

After 3 seconds, he suddenly turned back and leaned towards you, bringing his face forward. Your noses were just an inch away.

"Jealousy." He whispered. "And you slipped, Hana. If you aren't Hana, you wouldn't know about me talking on the phone with my 'girlfriend', would you?" He grinned and put a finger on his lips. "Don't worry, it'll be our little secret." His hot breath tickled your skin and you flinched. You stood up all of a sudden, causing the chair to topple.

"I...I gotta go."

"Wae???" Sungyeol stood up too and pouted.

You sighed and stomped out of the cafe while you cursed under your breath. *.....Stupid mouth.* You smacked your lips with your right hand.

Myungsoo followed beside you closely as you trudged along the road. He pulled your arm and stopped your. Your heart started to run fast, and your mind whirled. Every time he touches you, you felt dizzy with happiness and you find it hard to breathe.

He removed your mask for you and kept it in his pocket. He dazed into your eyes.

*Hana.....You don't know how beautiful you are.*

"You have not answer my question yet." He smirked at you. Your lips parted and you looked away. "Jealousy."

You stepped backwards and pulled your arm away from his grip. *Everything's too late now.*

"But it doesn't matter anymore. Go to your girlfriend now." *You will never know how long I liked you, Myungsoo-ah.*

Your eyelids felt heavy all of a sudden. "I'm tired. I'm gonna go home." You muttered as you walked away from him. "See you tomorrow!" You tried to sound cheerful.

 

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows in amusement. *Pabo......That's my sister, not my girlfriend.*

He tried to contain his laughter and waved to yo to say goodbye. "Somebody likes me." He smiled to himself.