out of luck.

A Warzone Fairytale

You plopped down beside Myungsoo who was eagerly waiting for your arrival. You nervously smiled and brushed down your uniform carefully.

You took out your English homework and started to review it, checking your answers with Myungsoo's. Just then, Sungyeol arrived. He threw his bag over to his seat and hugged you tightly. "I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" He yelled.

You grimaced at the pain he actually was causing but kept quiet about it.

Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol off you and scoffed. "Stop touching her, pabo."

"Wae? wae? wae? Touch touch touch!" Sungyeol poked you endlessly. Both of them started bickering loudly while you rubbed your sore body.

 

 

---------FLASHBACK----------

Last night, after following your step-mum home, she started to pester you for money. You kept shaking your head while gripping your wallet protectively.

", GIVE IT TO ME." She  grabbed your wallet and tried to pry it off your hands. "You gambled again didn't you?!" You yelled back, tugging on your wallet, not letting it go.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? MY MUM?!" She gritted her teeth. Before you could retort back, she let go off the wallet suddenly, causing you to stumble back.

She pushed you onto the ground and kicked your body several times vigorously. You tried to stagger up but she sat on you and grabbed you by your collar. "What're you doing out so late huh? With a boy?!"

"Dad will never forgive you." You whispered, teeth clenching in anger. "Oh, I would think twice if I were you." She smirked and released your collar harshly, getting off your body.

"Mwoh?" You stood up, fists clenching, knuckles turning white. "He's gonna piss himself if he knows you're the head of one of the fiercest gangs in this town, don't you think?" She whispered smugly.

You winced as you thought of all the possibilities of punishments your appa would have given you if he knew.

"You better not." Your eyes narrowed at her. She gestured her hand and mouthed the word, "Money."

You reluctantly gave her your wallet, in which she snatched away and cackled loudly with laughter.

------------------------------------------

 

 

~

 

 

Myungsoo grabbed your arm all of a sudden. "How do you do this questio---" He paused when he saw you flinch. He quickly let go. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"

You shook your head and bit your bottom lips. He gave you a look before holding up your arm again. "Ow...." You whimpered. His expession changed and he pushed your sleeves up, exposing big purple bruises all over your arm.

"What the !? Who did this to you?!?!" He stood up, yelling.

The whole class turned and the teacher crossed his arms. "Excuse me?" The teacher frowned and eyed Myungsoo, who sat down and cleared his throat.

The lesson continued and you covered your arm quickly. You tried to talk to him about an equation, trying to change the subject but he wouldn't let it go.

His lips turned down and he stared into space. *It hurts me to see you hurt, Hana.........Who did this to you?!*

 

 

~

 

 

You were finally going to Infinite's crib as Hana, not X. You whistled as you skipped lightly around them happily. "She seems to know the way to our house, weirdly enough." Hoya pointed out.

"We prepared your birthday cake, noona!" Sungjong yelled out to you. You giggled heartily.

"IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, DOUCHE." Sungyeol pushed Sungjong's head harshly. You noticed how Myungsoo kept looking over to you nervously.

You walked beside him and smiled. "I'm really okay, Myungsoo." You assured him. His heart raced upon seeing your vibrant smile. He nodded and shot you a quick smile back.

Just then, a motorcycle was heard behind but all of you couldn't care less.

The engine grew louder and louder but you ignored it, continuing your talk with Myungsoo. "HANA!" Sunggyu suddenly shouted, racing towards you.

 

 

You let out a moan as you fell onto the hard concrete ground. A sharp pain shot through your body. With trembling hands, you touched the back of your uniform and felt warm liquid as well as an object stuck deep inside you.

The knife was ejected out by the motorcyclist who had 5 more motorcyclists behind him. Infinite stood on the spot, stunned at what just happened.

"YAH, HYUNG, THAT'S NOT HER!!!!" Yoseob yelled from behind his helmet.

"Holy crap, wrong target. MOVE!"

All 6 of them quickly slammed their foot down on the pedal and zoomed off. Myungsoo snapped back into his senses but his face turned pale.

He fell onto his knees beside you. The rest of them started to do the same, but Myungsoo yelled at them to back off, which they obeyed. "CALL THE AMBULANCE YOU ING IDIOTS!!!!!"

He pulled your head onto his lap. "Deep breathing. Stay with me, Hana."

You tried to inhale and exhale slowly and deeply, but you were losing more and more oxygen with every breath. Your whole body was numb with occasionally piercing pains on your back.

Your eyes started to droop, but Myungsoo kept slapping you gently to keep you awake. "Stay with me, please. The ambulance will be here soon." He whispered. His tears were begging to fall off his tear ducts but he kept them in.

"Why do you always have to worry me?!" He yelled at you. At that point, you didn't even know what to think except try to stay alive.

You couldn't hold it any longer. The next thing you know, your body went limp and your eyes finally closed as a lone tear streamed down your cheek.