Care

A Warzone Fairytale

The next day, you walked alone along the hallway, carrying some books. You were late for Math class. Since classes had already started, the hallway was extremely silent and empty and you shivered a little, looking behind you cautiously.

Just then, someone covered your eyes and gagged your mouth and you let go of your books. Trying hard to scream, you felt someone tugging you into a room and throw you onto the ground.

She finally let go of her grip and ungagged you. "TAEYEON?! WHAT THE ?" You tried to stand up.

Suddenly, an extreme impact was made on your right leg and you fell again, clutching your leg in pain, tossing and turning on the  floor of the girl's toilet.

Jessicia grinned and she entered into your blurred vision. Your leg hurt like crazy.

She swung a wooden bat in her hand and pointed it at your face. "That is why you should never mess with the 7 boys of Infinite. Especially L."

*Mess?!?!* "What the hell are you talking about?!?!?! Owwie..." You groaned as your leg started throbbing. 

"Stop trying to be all buddy-buddy with them!" Taeyeon threw her hands up in despair. "Who do you think you are?!"

"Yeah, UNNIE." Jessica stooped down and patted your cheeks. All of a sudden, she swung her palm and slapped you across. You subconsciously touched your cheeks, shocked.

*I'm better than this. I'm stronger than this.*

Taeyeon smirked as you tried to stand up on your other leg. You maintained your balance by pressing yourself against the wall and you straightened up, taking a deep breath.

You gritted your teeth in anger. "You guys are making a big mistake. I'm not someone you can around with."

"Just because you hang out with Infinite doesn't make you a gangster, ." Taeyeon pulled your hair and threw you on the floor again.

You wanted to give up. You wanted to show them what you could do, but you held back. Even though you can knock them dead with just a single blow of your fist, you couldn't.

You don't hit someone who's weaker than you. It was against your morals. And letting out your true identity in front of Taeyeon would be the biggest mistake ever. 

Somehow, more people came in and popped out like magic. All of Taeyeon's sidekicks.

You closed your eyes and coughed.

In just a split second, everybody started to kick you, hit you, slap you. You felt your ribs getting a huge bruise and you tried to cover  the places where all your vital organs were.

However, you didn't yell, or scream, or complained that it hurt, and this pisses them off, causing them to hurt you even harder.

You coughed harshly again.

"Guys, we should stop." Jessica bit her lips. "What? Who cares?" Taeyeon growled as she continued to kick you in your injured leg.

*Someone save me...Myungsoo........*

 

 

~

 

 

Myungsoo's pencil lead broke while he was scribbling on his paper. His mind wasn't at ease and his heart felt dark. *Why am I feeling like this...? Where is she?*

He brought the pencil to his eye level. It fascinated him how the pencil lead broke. It was short, stubby and most of all, it was really thick. It had no reason to break off.

He felt someone calling his name but when he looked around, nobody was. His mind whirled with thoughts and he frowned. "What the hell is wrong with me?" He mumbled softly.

After a period of Math lesson, it was finally Lunch. Sungyeol looked around his warily, scratching his head. "She came to school today didn't she?" He asked Woohyun, who nodded. "She sat with me during science."

Myungsoo sighed. "Let's just go." He told the worried boys.

Right at that point of time, you staggered into the room weakly, eyes half closed, face wounded with bloody scratches and whole body full of bruises.

The whole class gaped at you shockingly. Myungsoo stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened. His heart pounded and his mind went blank.

Sungyeol weakened and dropped his books. It was a deafening silence.

You finally gave in to the pain and weariness and fell onto the ground as darkness encircled you.

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol paced around the room, biting his lips vigourously. He desperately needed an answer.

Myungsoo closed his eyes and clasped his hands together, sitting on the couch you were lying on.

Your eyes finally fluttered open and bright light entered your vision. You blinked a little and tried to remember where you were or what just happened. You tried to sit up but your ribcage hurt so much it felt like they were breaking into pieces.

"Hana...." Myungsoo muttered. His expression changed.

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?!" He stood up and yell at you. Woohyun quickly came over and pushed him harshly. "Why're you screaming at her?! She's ing injured!!!"

"She could've protected herself. She knew how to." Myungsoo muttered under his breath. The boys ran to your side and started to fire questions at you.

Your head hurt and you let out a bloodcurdling scream, shocking all of them. "I'm really tired. I wanna go home."

"I already told your mum about your injuries. She agreed to let you stay here till you're better. We promised her to protect you." Sungyeol patted your head. "We're gonna go to school tomorrow and you're gonna tell the principal who hurt you, okay?"

You shook your head and begged them. "Please don't. I don't want them to get punished."

Myungsoo's fists clenched and his knuckles went white.

"At this point of time, you're still standing up for them!?" He whispered softly with a blank expression. It changed into anger in a sec. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Please, i beg all of you. It's not that serious. I'm fine. I've experienced worse."

"Shut up." Myungsoo shook his head. "Just shut up." He walked away from the bed and went into the room he and Dongwoo shared and slammed the door.

*You're so darn stupid, Hana.*

 

 

~

 

 

The next morning, you woke up and struggled out of the couch. You realised that the boys had gone to school already. The sun was beaming into the house/crib that Infinite stayed in and you sighed. You couldn't even move much.

You stumbled into their bathroom carelessly and used your finger to brush your teeth with their toothpaste. After washing up, you decided to go home.

"Where do you think you're going?"

A voice echoed, causing you to flinch in surprise. You turned around and saw Myungsoo standing behind you, half awake. "Omo." You jumped back, placing a hand on your chest. "You scared me."

"Go sit on the couch and wait for me to wash up."

His voice was full of authority and order. You didn't dare to defy him again, after what happened yesterday so you nodded obediently and went to sit.

 

 

 

~

 

 

Myungsoo finally came out of the bathroom and he grabbed a first aid kit. He sat down beside you and moved closer.

Your heart beat like crazy as he took out a Q-Tip, inserted it into a medicine bottle and held your face with his left hand while he dabbed the Q-Tip on your face with his right hand.

"It might hurt a little." He muttered.

"Hey, have you forgotten who I am?" You smirked. He pushed your foreheard with his finger playfully. "Don't worry me like that ever again. I'm letting them off this time. But one more time and that's it, she's going to hell."

"You were worried?" You smiled happily, mind whirling with rainbows and unicorns.

He rolled his eyes but his lips turned up into a small smile as he continued to dab on your wound.

"I still hate you." Myungsoo scoffed. "I hate you too." You beamed at him.

 

*I will hurt whoever hurts you, Hana.*

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys. Okay so, I almost confused my other fic with this fic xD I wrote characters from the other fic into this one then after I posted I realised something was wrong LOLOL.

I'm such a douchebag.

Comment and subscribe <3