Masked (Not)

A Warzone Fairytale

Just as that filthy  man's hands went up to your thighs, with you sobbing pathetically.....

 

" OFF OR  I'LL YOU." Someone's voice rang out loudly.

Your heart beat slower, and slower, as both men stopped touching you and stood up to face whoever was out there.

Your tears stopped ad you panted for oxygen. You were still on the ground, mind in shock.

"Ah, isn't this Kim Myungsoo?" One of em chuckled loudly. "Come at me, bro." He taunted.

 

Your ears perked up and you finally came to your senses. You looked up and saw the 2 men's back facing you, but right smack in front of them, was no other than L himself.

Your eyes traced down to the 2 men's hands who looked so.....so dirty.

Your blood boiled.

Your heart rate increased.

Your fists clenched.

Your face went red and hot.

Standing up, you forgot about who you were. Your mind was blank and all you were thinking, was blood.

You were hungry for it. Nobody can stop you now. You forgot your identity. That's what happens every time someone pisses you off, big time.

(A/N : She's not a vampire though, dont get confused HAHAHAHAA ok mood-spoiler but yeah basically, she wants to beat the pulp out of em.)

 

You slowly walked towards them, teeth clenching alongside with your fists. Your eyes narrowed and your lips pouted unsatisfactory. Game time.

 

Before L could do anything, you pulled both men by the collars and slammed their face on the wall behind you. They yelped and held their noses in pain.

You cracked your knuckles and twisted your neck slightly side to side. You jumped, turned and gave both of them a roundhouse kick on their .

You grabbed the one who touched your legs by his collar and stationed your fist in front of his face. He stared at you fearfully while you blew on your fist, preparing it.

*POW* He swung it into his eye, releasing him, letting him fall onto the ground, tossing and turning in pain.

 

"Hana."

Your senses kicked back in suddenly.

You turned and L crossed his arms. You bit your lips as you stood frozen to the ground and the two dirtbags behind you escaped.

"Do you have something you wanna tell me?" L's voice was strict yet clear.

 

You were this close - THIS CLOSE to blurting out the truth.

Suddenly someone ran in front of you and you jumped in surprise. *W-what the hell*

 

You couldn't see who it was as the person's back was facing you. You watched as L's face twisted in confusion.

"X?" He asked, pointing at the person in front of you. You jaw dropped open and you wanted so badly to tell him you were X, not some random masked stranger who popped up.

But you couldn't. Not yet.

 

You whisked the person around and indeed - she was masked. You couldn't figure out who it was, normally you could. You recognized your gangsters anywhere. You had an 8 membered girl gang, but you knew who they were and they knew who you were.

*Who the heck.................*

 

X looked at L and gestured at him to go away. Get back to wherever he came from.

L scowled. "Don't think I came for you, Hana. Just walking past." He told you coldly before walking away.

 

The fake X grabbed your wrist and pulled you elsewhere.

"What the hell are you doing in this part of Seoul?!?!" He asked.

Wait. HE.

"YOU'RE A DUDE?!?!!?!" You yelled but he covered your mouth. "Shh!!!"

You ripped his wig off and wanted to take off his mask but he stopped you. "Nuh-uh!! Give me a hug baby." He held out his arms.

You rolled your eyes and walked away. He was just like Sungyeol, what the hell. He hugged you anyway and pulled away. "Ok so explain."

"Explain what?" You were genuinely confused. "Who asre you anyway?!"

"You don't need to know. And explain why are you in East Seoul!?!" His voice muffled under the mask.

Your eyes widened.

You looked around your surroundings, beginning to realize it was so foreign.

 

*STUPID L.JOE!!!!!!*

 

 

~

 

The next day at schol was so awkward. You didn't know what to say to L.

But he broke the ice. "I almost thought you were X for once. How could you ever be her?" He scoffed. You felt retarded, but offended. *I am X!!!!!!!!!!*

 

You shrugged. "Help me thank her anyway. She ran off before I could."

*He. She was a he.*

"Sure."

"Thanks to you too, L.....Really." Your eyes met with his and you blushed a little. Your heart beat a little faster, so did his.

 

*What's this feeling?! Am I sick?*  L thought to himself.

"I didn't do anything."

"Yeah but still." You went back working on your math sums. It was silent between the both of you a while after that.

 

"Myungsoo." He muttered all of a sudden, not looking up from his notebook. "Huh?" You tilted your head at him in confusion.

"Call me Myungsoo. That's what my friends usually call me."

You smiled and perked up. You nudged him playfully and he rolled his eyes but you noticed his lips turning up. "Someone wants me to be their friend~~~~~~"

He shifted his chair away from you and kicked your chair. You scribbled nonsense on his notebook but he crushed your math homework. You tried to push him out of the window but he tore your homework into pieces and stuck them on your hair.

"Enough! Detention, both of you!" Mr Lee yelled and both of you looked down, ashamed but giggling.

*I already call you Myungsoo, my dear chingu.* You started to recall all the fun things you and Infinite did together. From the very very first day you met them till now.

Taeyeon turned and threw daggers at you with her eyes. *It's time*. She thought to herself.

 

 

 Myungsoo nudged you. "Was it your first fist fight yesterday night?"

Your eyebrows raised and you started to say no. "YES. Yes. I mean yes." You nodded quickly and heaved a sigh of relief.

Myungsoo held your left hand up. The sudden skinship made you pull your hand away but he gripped on tightly, examining your knuckles.

"Must be painful for you." He muttered.

You laughed loudly in your head. No no.

 

Sungyeol poked you. "Give me a hug later baby." He blew a flying kiss to you and you flinched. You giggled but stopped when you realise how familiar it sounds. *Nah, he doesn't know.* You reassured yourself.