Undead

A Warzone Fairytale

It had been five months.

Days passed by slowly.

Infinite couldn't get to see you after that fateful event. Her father banned all of them to even come into the hospital. He sent his whole gang to look for the killers, BEAST, who were strategically in hiding.

It was torture for Myungsoo. He couldn't even remember your face anymore.

He was back to his old self - violent,  unreasonable, cold, quiet, doesn't talk at all.

 

It was a fine day after school. Myungsoo walked slowly behind the rest of s, with his hands shoved in his pocket. Sungyeol was hopping around, trying to beat Sungjong to hop till their destination while Hoya and Dongwoo was rapping ridiculous lyrics. Sunggyu and Woohyun were trying to see who could reach a higher vocal and urged Myungsoo to join them.

He shook his head. "No thanks." He mumbled, staring into space. Just then, someone whistled loudly and formed a line in front of Infinite.

They stopped in their tracks and Myungsoo narrowed his eyes and went to the frontline, protecting his gang. "What do you want." He growled into L.Joe's cocky face. "You're in our territory. What brought you guys here?" CAP yelled.

 

L..Joe smirked and looked around. "I thought she was back. Look like she's not huh?"

"Back off." Sunggyu pushed him and stood in front of Myungsoo. "You know this is a sensitive topic. If you wanna fight, don't be a little and provoke people by using these stupid ways.

 

"Hmm..."

L.Joe shrugged and gave a 'if-you-say-so' face. Within seconds, he took down Sunggyu easily. "You've gotten better." Myungsoo smirked.

Both gangs started to fight each other fiercely, getting back up when they were down and beating each other out of their wits. It was just a routine really, it wasn't anything personal - at least to them.

They finally called it cuts and all of them brushed their  bruised knuckles. "Good fight." They commended each other.

"STAY OFF OUR TERRITORY, YOU BUNCH OF S." L.Joe shouted jokingly.

 

Ever since the disappearance of you, you became a buffer between these two gangs - they've became frenemies.

 

Just then, the sound of motorcycles was heard. The hair on Myungsoo's body pricked up and his head went dizzy. It was the exact sound he heard before you were a victim of a murder.

Infinite and Teentop huddled together closely, facing all directions. They were surrounded by 6 huge motorcycles.

"It's been some time, mate." Junhyung's husky voice was heard behind his helmet. "What do you want?! You've taken Hana away from us - what more do you want?" Sungyeol's voice trembled with sadness as he thought about you.

 

Doojoon scoffed and got down from his motorcycle. "I want the whole of Seoul Town to belong to me. To B2ST." He took out his helmet and smirked.

Soon, every other member did the same. They hardly revealed their faces behind their helmets.

"Let's see who shall be the leader of this town, shall we?" He shrugged smugly.

Myungsoo raged with anger. He was fuming and his blood boiled, thinking about how these bastards hurt you.

All of them started fighting. It was 2 gangs against 1, and Myungsoo thought it was going to be easy. But no, the B2ST members played with dirty tricks.

Weapons.

He tried to dodge every sharp blade coming in his way, just like everyone else - but they were too busy dodging to actually fight back.

Myungsoo kicked the knife in Yoseob's hands out of the way before it could injure L.Joe. "Thanks man - hey, LOOK OUT!"

He pointed somewhere behind Myungsoo. L.Joe's reaction wasn't fast enough - but someone else's was.

 

The huge metal bat was knocked out from Doojoon's hand, and he was flung over someone's shoulder expertly. He landed on the floor groaning.

You stepped on his throat till he gagged and suffocated enough, and let him go, but he fell unconscious due to the lack of oxygen. "Let's run! Bring Doojoon too!" Junhyung yelled and they finally got on their motorcycles and retreated, with Doojoon sitting unconsciously behind Yoseob.

"They left one bike here." Chunji clapped his hands greedily.

You made a quick escape, hoping no one saw you. You sent a 'substitute' back out, who was one of your masked gangsters

"Hana?"  Myungsoo's voice sent shivers down your spine. Your heart beat fast and it felt like it was going to implode. "Is that you?"

You hid behind the wall and peered on.

Your substitute shook her head and tried to walk away but Sungyeol grabbed onto her arm and took of her mask.

Tenntop and Infinite sighed with dismay and disappointment and shooed the masked girl away.

"Wait!" Myungsoo called out. "Did Hana....did she..."

"We don't know where she is. But she gave orders to protect all of you." Your substitute bowed slightly. "When did she give the orders?"

"A long time ago."

 

 

 

~

 

 

From then on, Myungsoo vowed to find you. He wrote down all your favourite places.

*I know you're here, somewhere.*

"I'm thinking she's dead, Myungsoo." Dongwoo placed his hand on his shoulder and commented. Myungsoo stood up with frustration and grabbed his collar. "She's not." He whispered menacingly.

 

 

Back at your new  home, your father bellowed at you.

"NO! I will not let you go back there and mix around with those gangsters." He yelled into your face, threatening to slap you. "But you are a gangster, appa." You retorted, scowling.

"I'M A GUY. What were you thinking?!?! We've been through this argument so many times. No means no."

"But appa...."

"I will kill that Myungsoo guy if you continue this behaviour."

His voice was firm and strict and you knew he was being serious. Your head dropped down and you sighed.

*Come get me, L.*