Teaser

A Warzone Fairytale

Muahahahah I'm being so generous, I'm posting a teaser. xD Love me right?? :P

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Yah, Kim Hana!!!! Return me my kiss!" L.Joe followed behind you and kept pestering. "SHUT UP!" You covered your ears.

"You owe me!" He whined loudly. "YAH BYUNGHUN, YOU WANNA DIE?"

"I hate it when people call me by my real name, but since it's you, I'll let it off~"

"UGH STOP IT I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!" You walked briskly as you continued to cover your ears.

"Not until you go on a date with me!!! Come on, I crossed the borders for you!!"

"I hope you get caught by Infinite and GET STABBED IN THE FACE. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Fine, then I'm gonna tell everyone in Seoul that you kissed me. And you love me. And you wanna marry me. AND THAT THE FIERCEST FEMALE GANGSTER IN SEOUL IS ACTUALLY KIM HANA."

You stopped in your tracks, turned around and grabbed his collar. You took in a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Just one." You gritted your teeth.

"Okay! I'll meet you at your school later. Oh my god, we're like a forbidden couple. Cos we have to cross borders to meet each other. Just like north korea and south korea. Ain't that cool?!?!?!" L.Joe beamed.

You let go of his collar. "You're the most childish gangster I've ever met."

But your lips turned up into a smile. "But it's funny."

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

"MWOH!?!!??!?!" Myungsoo's jaw dropped. "That's what I heard. He's waiting for her outside already." Woohyun pointed.

Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol closer and whispered into his ear. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Sungyeol grinned and nodded. "Time to stalk."