Masked

A Warzone Fairytale

 

 

 

The next day, you walked into the classroom while rummaging your backpack to check if you brought your math homework.

*Shoot, I didn't*

Just then, you stopped in your tracks as the students in your class started clapping their hands. "That was hot, Hana, what you did yesterday." Sunggyu yelled.

Your eyes met L's and you instantly blushed a pretty shade of pink.  L lazily stared at you. Just as you were about to walk towards the seat beside his, Taeyeon plopped herself there and snuggled up to L, hugging his arm.

Your shoulders drooped, disappointed.

"HANA!!!!" Sungyeol yelled, waving his arms. You smiled and walked towards him. "Did you do your math assignment?" He asked you enthusiastically. You shook your head. "I didn't even bring it."

"Naughty girl." Hoya wagged his finger in your face and you bit it, causing him to yowl in pain. Sungyeol clapped and laughed loudly. "Noona, are you a gangster too?" Sungjong pounced next to you and asked curiously.

"Psh. I'm a girl." You rolled your eyes.

"Yah, Kim Hana." L's voice rang out. You turned and raised your eyebrows. He pushed Taeyeon a little and gestured at you. "Sit beside me."

"Myungsoo-ah~ I can sit beside you~" Taeyeon said in a sweet voice. You winced and shook your head.

"Don't call me by my name.You don't have the rights. Now get off." L raised his voice a little and Taeyeon scoffed. She stood up, kicked the chair and walked away.

You stood in the same position. *I have to sit next to L? Again? He doesn't talk at all...*

Sungyeol gave you a little push. "Go sit next to him. I'll entertain you later!"

You nodded and settled beside L. "Must it be me?" You asked him. "Yeah." He nodded and looked out of the window.

Curious, you leaned a little and look outside the window. Seeing nothing but sky and trees, you continued to peer out and shift your eyes here and there.

Before you knew it, you leaned too far and unknowingly held onto L's arm. He eyed you and bit his lips.

His heart went BABUMP as he caught your side profile.

"What's so nice about the window?" You asked, still looking out. "Get lost, you're in my personal space." L pushed you away and you scowled at him.

You crossed your arms and pouted a little. "I hate you." You stuck your tongue out at him. "Mature." He mocked you and rolled his eyes before putting his head down on the table and nap.

~

During lunch, you bought a can of soda and walked around sipping it, trying to find an empty table to sit. *Can't believe I don't have any girl friends yet....*

 

Just then, you spotted 7 guys laughing and  high-fiving each other at the second level of the cafeteria. You walked up and self-invited yourself to sit at their table.

They stopped what they were doing for a while.

Smiling, you waved with your fingers.

They acknowledged you by returning their greetings and went back to talking. Sungyeol gave you a strawberry lollipop. "Better eat something." He smiled widely at you.

That was when you noticed how charming he actually was. You accepted it, teared off the wrapping and put it in your mouth, enjoying the flavour that bursts in it.

Waves of murmurs went through the cafeteria.

"She's sitting with Infinite? Right beside L!!" "Who does she think she is?" "She saved L anyway so what's wrong with that?" "Ugh, she's freaking ugly" "Even Taeyeon doesn't get to sit with Infrinite"

You shrugged it off and continued to on your lollipop happily while Sungyeol fired you questions.

"Hey." L nudged. You nodded your head at him.

"You.....wanna hang with us after school?" L looked down at his fingers and fidgeted a little.

"Yeah, come! We've never had a girl over. While, except X." Dongwoo butted in. "Who's X?" You asked suspiciously.

"We don't really know, actually.She comes over rarely but she's a good friend. Tough gangster, though she's a girl. She saved L before, just like you. Never revealed her identity or name to anyone at all. Always wearing a black mask that covers half of her face." Sunggyu explained.

"Hold on..." L grabbed your shoulder and stared at your eyes. Your eyes widened and you blushed like a cherry tomato. Again.

"You have the exact same eyes as her."

You almost spat out your lollipop. "Cool. But I can't come over today. I need to finish up my math homework." You turned away and nervously on the lolli.

"Maybe next time!" Woohyun smiled.

The lunch bell rang and everybody stood up to leave the cafeteria. You got out of you seat and took the lollipop out of your mouth to see how much of it has left.

L suddenly took it away from your hands and popped it into his own mouth.

"Yah!" You smacked his arm and tried to pull it out from his mouth. "Give it back!"

"You want it?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked. He took it out of his mouth  and you eyed the lollipop.

".......Ew." You pushed him gently and walked away from him, fast.

He chuckled at your childishness but quickly put his poker face back on.

Taeyeon and her girls were watching this scene. And she was not happy.

 

~

 

After school, Infinite was hanging out at their usual crib.

Sungyeol was flirting with L who flinched whenever he touched him for fun. Sunggyu and Sungjong were playing Mario Kart on the PlayStation and Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun were playing hide and seek for some retarded reason.

"Knock,knock." A faint voice echoed into the room and everybody stopped playing and whipped their heads around.

"Noona!!!!" Sungjong practically jumped on her. She laughed and hugged him, patting his back.

She high-fived everyone and approached L. "Heard someone saved you in school." She scoffed. "How many times do you need a girl to save you?"

"Where did you hear that from?" L crossed his arms and looked away, embarrassed. "I have my ways." She smirked behind her mask.

 

"Noona, I bought you a new mask as a welcome-back gift! I knew you were gonna come soon. It's been a month! Here." Sungjong handed her a piece of material.

"......Pikachu mask..."

"It's better than that old black mask you're always wearing!" Sunggyu taunted.

"Yeah and when you get into a fight or something, your enemy will look and you and laugh. Then you can take the advantage to kick their ." Sungyeol laughed loudly.

"........................Thanks." She was speechless. "Come on, I'm hungry. Let's get pizza." She clapped her hands and dialled the pizza delivery on her phone.

 

Suddenly, the door slammed open and a few people strode in chuckling.

"Kim Myungsoo, ready for a second round?" L.Joe pointed at him and kicked some boxes, causing the things inside them to fly out. One book flew and bonked Woohyun on the head.

"Oh that's it." Woohyun put on his game face.

L nudged the masked girl beside him. "When was the last time you fought?"

"Long enough. I'm thirsty for some blood." She smirked behind her mask.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ANNYEONG! NI HAO! HELLO! VANAKAM! SAWADIKA!

Kekekeke okie lame. Tell me who you think the masked girl is ;) Though it's pretty obvious.

Hope this chapter's fine. ^_^ 

Comment my dear subscribers <3