Suspicion

A Warzone Fairytale

"I see you brought a little friend. Yeojachingu?" L.Joe stepped forward, reaching his hand out to rip X's mask off.

X flinched and smacked his hand away. "Enough of useless talks. You know what happens when you cross borders to our territory. It's gonna get pretty bloody." She lifted her chin. L.Joe scoffed and clapped.

In a split second, he swung his right fist in X's direction, but she dodged it and kneed him in the gut. Teentop charged forward and battled.

L took three down in just minutes. Sungjong was chasing C.A.P around the room, throwing random toys lying on the ground at him before Sunggyu finished Ricky off by tripping him and elbowing his back.

"Morons." L.Joe muttered. X pounced on him from behind but he struggled harshly and pushed her to the ground. She groaned as L.Joe sat on her, smirking. X lifted her knees up strongly and........bullseye.

L.Joe rolled onto the floor, covering his rotch and moaned in pain. X's mask slipped off but she quickly put it back on, looking around to make sure nobody noticed. Someone crept up behind her and wind a rope around her neck, pulling it to cut off her oxygen.

L.Joe stood up. His hands reached out to tear her mask off but before he succeeded, L karate chopped his neck and hit his nerve, causing L.Joe to fall on the ground unconscious.

"Take one more step and she dies." Chunji growled. He tightened and pulled the rope even harder. X gasped for air and she felt her face burn up.

Woohyun took out a small swiss knife from his pocket but Hoya grabbed his hand and shook his head. "ou wanna go to jail?!" He whispered. Woohyun sighed and put the knife away.

Chunji was the last one standing out of Teentop. Infinite surrounded him and his hostage. X couldn't hold her breath any longer. She lifted her foot and aimed for his crotch area with the back of her shoes. Chunji;s hands slipped off the rope and bent down, giving Hoya the chance to give a rock hard punch, leaving him unconscious too.

All of the dragged Teentop out and left the outside the room, by the streets.

"Why do they even try.: L scoffed and dusted his hands

 

~

 

The next morning in school, you tried hard not to fall asleep as Mr Lee droned on and on about how fun Mathematics was. "Math boggles your mind. It's fun! Try it! Okay what's y in this equation?"

The class stared at him lazily. Taeyeon and Jessica yawned loudly and YoonA stood up to stretch her cramped muscles.

He sighed and turned back to write on the board.

Just then, a note flew onto your table.

 

Sungyeol : Hi baby (>^-^)> i'm gonna give you a hug everyday <(^-^<)

 

You rolled your eyes and wrote back.

 

Hana : I'm not your baby!!! No thanks.

Sungyeol : You're so mean..................I'm going to cry now......

 

 

He passed it back to you again.  You read his last reply and giggled to yourself, catching L's attention. He eyed you while you scribbled a reply.

 

Hana : Fine, BABY. -_____-ll

 

You passed it back to Sungyeol. His eyes sparkled as he read it and gave you a grin and a flying kiss. You gagged and turned back, only to find L staring at you with his eyes narrowed.

"Do I have something on my face?" You asked, raising an eyebrow

He leaned towards you and got closer and closer. He tilted his head and frowned. You started to lean backwards but he kept coming closer with an expression with confusion.

Sungyeol pulled your arm back and snickered loudly as you fell on the ground with  a loud THUD. You rubbed your and shot daggers with your eyes at Sungyeol.

The whole class laughed and guffawed, with Taeyeon laughing the loudest. Mr Lee shook his head and sighed loudly.

 

~

 

As all eight of you walked into the cafeteria, you smacked Sungyeol's head as a punishment. "I HATE YOU." You scowled. "Aw, lemme give you a hug to make it better~~" Sungyeol held his arms out and wiggled his fingers.

You ran up to the second level with him chasing after.

"Omo, they're here!" Someone yelled. Soon, all the girls siddled up to the boys, flirting, giving gifts and touching them. L flicked Taeyeon's hand away as he glared in disgust.

After settling down as their usual table, Sungyeol handed you a donut which you nibbled on it happily.

You noticed how L kept quiet the whole time, staring at you, especially at your neck. You subconsciously touched it and almost yelped in pain.

*Damn, the rope burns....*

 

You glanced anxiously at L who seemed to be deep in thoughts.

 

~

 

*ing Kim Hana....Nobody gets near my Myungsoo. NOBODY. Watch out.*

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO! Crappy update, I KNOW :-(

Comment and tell me which couple you like more!

 

Sungyeol/Hana OR Myungsoo/Hana OR Myungsoo/Taeyeon xDDDD

Ok the last option IS NOT COUNTED. :P

 

Thanks to all my subscribers and comments <3