The sun goes down

A Warzone Fairytale

"You touch her again, and I wouldn't even care if you're a girl or not. I will beat you so badly your umma wouldn't know it's you."

Myungsoo spoke with so much authority in his voice, it was hard for Taeyeon to not say yes. "Why're you defending for her?! You don't actually like her, do you?" She retorted back, struggling to get her wrist out of his grasp.

Myungsoo remained silent. His grip on his wrist loosened and he let go.

"You can't like her. You wanna know her biggest secret? Because I can tell you right now." Taeyeon eyed him and smirked. His eyes shifted and he stared into her vicious eyes. *She knows about X....?*

Taeyeon scoffed and crossed her arms. "How much do you actually know about her?"

*I knew her since 5 years ago, . I know everything about her.*

He still stayed silent, quietly staring at her.

"Do you know........Who's her arranged husband?"

Myungsoo stepped a step back. "Arrange husband?" He finally let himelf talk.

"Yeah. Your best friend. Sung. Yeol. Believe it or not, they themselves promised to marry each other when they first met, when they were 8 years old. A deal's a deal. Promises are important to gangsters, no? So both of their family agreed. They have to marry each other, no matter what." Taeyeon's eyes glinted.

Myungsoo regained his compusure and took a deep breath. "It doesn't matter. You better not lay a finger on her."

"If not what?"

"I already told you. I would kill you."

"What does she have that I dont have?!"

He clenched his fist. "She's everything to me."

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Yah, Kim Hana!!!! Return me my kiss!" L.Joe followed behind you and kept pestering. "SHUT UP!" You covered your ears.

"You owe me!" He whined loudly. "YAH BYUNGHUN, YOU WANNA DIE?"

"I hate it when people call me by my real name, but since it's you, I'll let it off~"

"UGH STOP IT I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!" You walked briskly as you continued to cover your ears.

"Not until you go on a date with me!!! Come on, I crossed the borders for you!!"

"I hope you get caught by Infinite and GET STABBED IN THE FACE. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Fine, then I'm gonna tell everyone in Seoul that you kissed me. And you love me. And you wanna marry me. AND THAT THE FIERCEST FEMALE GANGSTER IN SEOUL IS ACTUALLY KIM HANA."

You stopped in your tracks, turned around and grabbed his collar. You took in a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Just one." You gritted your teeth.

"Okay! I'll meet you at your school later. Oh my god, we're like a forbidden couple. Cos we have to cross borders to meet each other. Just like north korea and south korea. Ain't that cool?!?!?!" L.Joe beamed.

You let go of his collar. "You're the most childish gangster I've ever met."

But your lips turned up into a smile. "But it's funny."

 

 

 

 

~

 

The day went by slowly. You wanted time to stop so badly on 3.10PM so school will never end. This was the first time you wanted school not to end so badly. Because when the dismissal bell rings, hell starts.

Hell with L.Joe.

"Hey," Myungsoo suddenly nudged you. "Have you ever thought about your future?"

Your eyebrows raised. *Mwoh?* Your facial expression showed your confusion about his weird random question.

"Like.....who you're gonna date, who you're gonna eventually marry......................."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "What's with the questions today?"

"Never mind. Forget it." He shrugged and went back to spin his pen.

You sighed and took out a lollipop from your pocket. You  held his hand, opened his palm and placed the lollipop on his hand. You blushed at the touch.

"Here, a lollipop."

"Are you gonna keep giving me one lollipop every day?"

"Maybe I should." You smiled at him and he rolled his eyes. "Komawo." He kept the lollipop in his blazer pocket and your heart soared as you saw his lips turn up into a smile.

 

 

~

*Riiiiiiiiiiing*

*Oh crap....The dismissal bell.* You thought sadly.

 

 

"MWOH!?!!??!?!" Myungsoo's jaw dropped. "That's what I heard. He's waiting for her outside already." Woohyun pointed.

Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol closer and whispered into his ear. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Sungyeol grinned and nodded. "Time to stalk."

Both of them followed you out quietly and slowly, hiding behind a wall every 30 seconds.

They watched, jealous when L.Joe helped you put on his helmet.

Jealous when you sat on his motorcycle.

Jealous when you wrapped your arms around his waist as his motorcycle zoomed away.

They quickly hailed a cab to follow the both of you.

"Yah, how can she just hug someone she doesn't even know that well?" Myungsoo nudged Sungyeol a dozen times in his ribs.

"Ouchhhh. Um,  she's not exactly hugging. It's basic safety. And OW stop hurting my ribs you moron." Sungyeol whacked Myungsoo on the head.

Just then, the cab stopped. "The motorcycle stopped at the amusement park. Pay up please"

 

~

 

You ate the candy floss while queuing up for the haunted house. The whole day, you felt someone's eyes digging into your back but when your turned around, you saw nobody in particular watching you.

"How's today so far?" L.Joe put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer. You shrugged and stepped away from him. "So far so good."

"Let's just hope BEAST doesn't come here today." L.Joe shuddered. *Tch. Those 6 idiots.*

"Who are they?" You looked up at L.Joe innocently, widening your eyes for effect. You heard a snicker behind you and whipped your head around, only to see two boys in the same uniform as you, wearing matching couple hats that covered their faces.

*HA. Like you don't know them* Myungsoo let out a short laugh. *Stop acting innocent!* Sungyeol snickered loudly.

"Oh? You guys are from my school! Hi!" You tried to get a glimpse of their faces by stooping down. The two boys quickly turned around so their backs faced you. They started to whisper with each other and pulled their hats lower.

*What the....Weirdos.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hey guys, short update because it's late x_X will post another one tmrw! Comment pretty plz with cherry on top :-(