He knows, he knows, and he knows.

A Warzone Fairytale

"Oh, X!" Sungjong yelled as you strolled into Infinite's crib.

You waved and looked at what everybody was doing. Playing monopoly. Seriously.

"Are you guys that bored?" You crossed your arms and your shadow hovered over their board game. Myungsoo threw his monopoly cards down and sighed, leaning back on the couch behind him.

The rest did the exact same thing. You smirked as a lightbulb went off in your head. "Let's go South. Have some karaoke fun."

The South Seoul was the only part which had karaoke in the whole neighbourhood. The neighbourhood was small, taking only 30 minutes of a walk from the end of North to the end of South, or from East to West.

 

Everybody agreed and decided to sneak across the borders. *Teentop are no-lifers so they're probably cooped up at their crib, playing hide and seek or something.* You thought.

 

~

The 8 of you skittled past the fruit cart, the minimart, the big mart, the ice cream store, the ddubokki stand and a few buildings before finally entering a huge LED lighted building which stated "Noraebang".

 

 

"KARAOKE!!!!!!!!!" You screamed on the top of your lungs as you jumped on the couch in the karaoke room. Infinite was randomly blurting and singing nonsense.

Myungsoo yelled into the mic and his voice broke, causing everybody to burst into laughter.

After 2 hours, it was 6PM and it was slowly getting dark out. "Yah, let's go. We've school tomorrow and Teen Top comes out when it's dark." You checked your watch and told them.

"Alright!" Sunggyu clapped his hands. Everybody obeyed him and they filed out of the karaoke room, still hyped up from the karaoke session.

"Hold on," Myungsoo held up a hand. "We? Didn't you quit your school?"

Infinite stopped and turned around to stare at you.  "Oh yeah. Did you start again?" Hoya his chin and twisted his lips.

*!*


Before you could make up lies to cover up, Sungyeol voiced out. "She's probably dizzy with all the karaoke we did just now!! But she's right, we do need to get home. Nowwwww now now now come on come on move your asses!" He pushed everyone out by their .

 

~

 

Your heart pumped with adrenaline. It was just less than 10 steps to cross the bordr back to Central. "We can't get caught. Come on guys, move faster. I don't wanna waste my time fighting. I'm drained out." Dongwoo sighed and jogged in front of us.

"Well well well, look who we have here. AGAIN."

The 8 stopped in their tracks, frozen. *For the love of Christ................seriously!?!?!? ARE YOU PLAYING ME? Any day but today...I have my monthly best friend right now ugh... (period)*

 

All of you turned and you bit your lip behind the mask. L.Joe strolled towards all of you, eyeing. "Didn't our ancestors make a treaty? Maintaining peace if nobody crosses borders. How many times already?" He reached his hand out and Myungsoo's cheek playfully, smirking. "Still haven't got you back for what you did last time, my friend."

Myungsoo flung L.Joe's hand away. His eyes surged with imaginary fire as he glared at the irritant in front of him.

*....I don't wanna fight today hurhur* You continued thinking. *Last resort....Sigh. The things i give up for my monthly best friend.

You pulled L.Joe's arm and he struggled hard. "Mwoya?!" Sungyeol yelled at you. You pulled him a few feet away from the two gangs, all staring at you weirdly.

L.Joe raised his fist, preparing to blow. "No wait." You whispered. "It's me, L.Joe." You turned so your back was facing the two gangs. You pulled down your mask and sighed. Now another person knows.

L.Joe's eyesbrows raised. It took him a while before it finally registered in his head. "YOU!!! YOU--" He started to yell. You slapped your hands on his mouth to stop him from talking.

"Please. It's a secret." You shook your head.

"YAH! ARE WE GONNA FIGHT OR WHAT?" Sungjong yelled.

"You freaking fought me for the past 2 years!?!?! YOU??? I WALKED YOU HOME!" He whisper-yelled. "Please. You walked me to the East last night instead of Central you jerk."

"So???????????" He cocked his head. "SO YOU OWE ME ." You put on your mask again and grabbed his collar.

"Okay okay, fine fine." He surrendered. "But I'm not letting you guys leave without a fight. Come at me bro." 

"I can't fight...I've my....."

"What?"

"Erm....."

"Hello, I'm waiting."

"My period."

.

.

.

.

"Ew."

You rolled your eyes and both of you walked back. "This is the last time I want you guys here. Get outta here in 3 seconds." L.Joe crossed his arms. Chunji looked at and his face contorted. "Byunghun-ah!?!?"

"What? Oh before you guys leave, GUESS WHO IS THIS MASKED WOMAN?!?! IT'S----"

*UGH IT*

 

Your mind was whirling and you knew all you had to do was to stop him. You pulled him towards you by his shirt and stopped him from talking.

By turning around so your back faced everyone, again, then pulling down your mask and smashing your lips onto his.

You heard gasps. "OMO!?!?" Sunggyu's mouth jaw dropped open. Myungsoo bit his bottom lip and his lips.
 Sungyeol clenched his fists.

You pushed L.Joe away, who was stunned. You quickly slipped your mask back on and walked backwards. *Nobody saw my face right?* That was all you cared right now.

"X noona?!?!?!" Sungjong shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Hoya covered his eyes.

 

*Hana....I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I definitely don't like it.* Myungsoo thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A.N : Annyeong ^____^ So yeah, L knows about it. I mean, it's so obvious right? Or maybe he's just smart ;-)

You guys can anticipate a huge love triangle/rectangle or something like that. Comment!! <3

Oh and, as a spoiler/teaser, there's gonna be a lot of obstacles and sad stuff going on between the main characters so, yeah! Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Might not be updating everyday. Maybe alternate? Just started schooling after a long break. Last senior year in school, taking MAJOR exams.

WIsh me luck? ^_^