First impressions are important

A Warzone Fairytale

A/N : Imagine your name as Kim Hana.

 

 

You took a deep breath and walked confidently into the school. Being the "new girl" wasn't new to you anymore. Because of your appa's business, you never once stayed in the same school for more than 6 months.

Tugging on your short plaid uniform skirt, you squeezed through the massive crowd of students flooding the hallway.

"Excuse m---oof" "Hello may I kn--" "Excu---" "Ouch" You tried to ask the students pushing their way through about your classroom but they ignored you completely.

Sighing, you observed people while trying to squeeze your way through breathlessly. "Cheerleaders who are dumb and narcissistic." You mumbled as you saw a group of petite girls wearing a different uniform.

"Junkies." "Jocks." "Nerds." "Goths." "Biker chicks."

You took a deep breath. "Queenkas." You coughed up the word. The mean girls. Nonetheless, you smirked as you saw everyone trying to impress the queenkas who seemed like they radiated light wherever they go.

It was the same you see in every school you attended.

 

"INFINITE IS HERE!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed. Everybody in the hallway stopped walking. The queenkas fluffed their hair and gave their best smile, standing in a group pose.

You sighed. There it is. The gang of the town who everybody feared. Heedless, you walked forward, continuing your search for class 4b1.

The bell rang but you still couldn't figure out. "Little lost sheep." You heard a prideful voice. You turned around and there, 9 goddesses were staring at you.

Taeyeon crossed her arms. "New girl. What's your class?" You double-checked with the crumpled paper in your hands. "4B1."

The group suddenly turned and walked off.

*Rude much?!*

"Follow, dork." Taeyeon lookd over  her shoulder. *Oh.* You shrugged before skittling off behind them.

~

"This is Kim Hana. She's transferred from SM High. Now go sit wherever you want, agashi." Mr Lee motioned you towards the class.

Everybody's eyes were on you as you surveyed the room. 2 empty spots. One at the back, one right up front.

*Back.* You nodded and walked down the aisle slowly.

 

You tapped the table. A bored looking dude who stared out of the big windows turned his head slightly and glared at you with the corner of his eyes. "Is this seat taken?"

 

*Um...* You shifted your weight from your left foot to the right. *Guess it is.* Just as you turn away, a loud voice rang out. "SIT!" You turned to the right and saw a boy giving you a toothy grin.

"Please just sit down, Kim Hana." The teacher shot at you, annoyed.

You grabbed the seat and sat down, glancing at Sungyeol. "I'm Sungyeol. That's L beside you, don't try and talk to him because he'll just treat you like you're air." Sungyeol whispered across the aisle, leaning over.

You blinked and turned your head to the whiteboard.

~

"You're so pretty I think I'm gonna have babies just looking at you~" Sungyeol rested his elbow on the table and propped his head on his hand while dazing at you. Hoya smacked his head and asked him to shut his up.

 

*Ugh.*

~

Class ended and you packed your books into your bag really slowly. Everybody else filed out quickly but you noticed a few boys who didn't.

They gather around you and L and stared at you in confusion.

"She's my girlfriend!" Sungyeol pointed and laughed. "She's pretty stupid to sit next to L though." Dongwoo snickered and high-fived Sunggyu.

You rolled your eyes and stood up, trying to leave your seat but they wouldn't budge. "Excuse me." The boys eyed you except L. "EXCUSE ME."

"God, off." Pushing past them, you sighed and walked out of class.

"Feisty, I love it." Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and patted L's shoulder. L grabbed his bag, slung it over his shoulder and stood up. "Let's bounce."

 

Sungjong started to jump up and down. L glared at him. "Oh... you mean let's leave." Sungjong warily replied.