The Final Battle

I Dream Of Running Man

Ivy started sprinting to where she figured Yoongi could be hiding. She didn't dare call out for him in the off chance that someone was lurking though. Ivy had to sprint up three more flights of steps and down four hallways to come across anyone. When she did finally run into someone it was Kwang Soo. He was looking around and hadn't quite noticed her yet so she took the opportunity to run full speed towards him with the sole purpose of tearing his nametag off. Unfortunately the Giraffe is somewhat easily startled and quickly noticed her heading for him. He spun as quickly as he could trying to keep her from latching onto him.

"Ivy-ah, listen, I can help you get Gary and Jin. I will help you! Just let me live this once!" Kwang Soo was cowering before her and she could only hope it was because he had come to realize exactly how scary she was. Ivy only smirked at his offer though and began to spin him ever so slightly towards the door of the room behind him. In a split second without the Giraffe being able to sense anything other than his utter terror at the smaller girl in front of him, Yoongi leapt through the door and peeled off Kwang Soo's nametag. "Mwoh? Andwae?!"

"Lee Kwang Soo Out. Lee Kwang Soo Out," Yoongi reached for Ivy and pulled her to him in a tight embrace as the imposing men came to take Kwang Soo away.

"I'm so happy you made it this far! I was worried about you!" Yoongi tightened his hold on her and began running his fingers through her long hair. "Don't scare me like this anymore. Do you know who got Jong Kook?"

"Ne, I did," Ivy beamed up at him and his face went slack.

"How?" Ivy tried not to show her disappointment in how amazed he was but failed.

"Well, he kissed me and when we pulled apart I ripped off his nametage," Yoongi looked like someone had set a fire in his eyes. He was enraged. How dare Jong Kook kiss Ivy?!

"He KISSED you?" Ivy simply nodded and before she could make to nod a second time Yoongi caught her face. He crashed his lips onto hers in a rough kiss. Ivy hardly had the time to register what was happening before Yoongi moved to deepen the kiss. His kiss was far less gentle but just as passionate as Jong Kook's and Ivy felt like melting into his arms that were holding her tightly to him. One of his hands had knotted into her hair holding her head in place, not that she was going to pull away on her own, while the other was roughly grabbing at her hip. Even the VJ clearing his throat didn't make Yoongi pull away from her. It was as if he was determined to make her his no matter what it took. After a couple more attempts at getting them to separate by clearing his throat, the VJ finally gave in and practically pulled Yoongi away from Ivy.

"We're still filming, you know," Yoongi bowed slightly to the VJ apologizing before turning back to Ivy.

"Don't let other guys touch you," Yoongi grabbed Ivy's hand and began sprinting down the hallway back to the stairs. "Jin is on the third floor and I think Gary was hiding on the fifth. I think they'll end up running into each other on the fourth though. Last I heard they were looking for each other."

Hearing this Ivy sprinted a little harder and Yoongi had a hard time keeping up but they came to the fourth floor entrance in only a few seconds. Ivy stopped them and only slightly cracked the door open motioning for the men to be quiet before pressing her ear to the crack. She could hear footsteps running away from them but couldn't honestly tell if it was both of the prey she was after. A second later Ivy flung open the door and threw Yoongi's hand out of hers sprinting down the hall in the direction of the footsteps. She quickly caught up only to find Gary pinned against a wall by Jin who was doing everything he could to reach Gary's nametag. Just as Gary sneakily ripped off Jin's nametag Ivy quickly ran into the brawl and caught Gary in a reverse headlock giving her momentary access to his nametag before he realized what was going on. She ripped it off as quickly as possible. 

"Jin Out. Gary Out. Jin Out. Gary Out." The announcement flooded the building and Ivy turned towards the hall and started jumping and screaming in joy when she saw Yoongi.

"We did it! We won!" Yoongi ran over to Ivy and picked her up and swung her around in a circle. When he finally let her down they were led to the first floor that housed the jail. It was a quick trip but the entire way neither Yoongi nor Ivy could stop smiling. Yoongi had once again interlocked his fingers with hers and never once did his eyes leave her. She was radiating with happiness and Yoongi had never seen anything quite like it. She was the most gorgeous woman on the planet to him in that moment.

Jin and Gary entered the jail first followed by the victorious couple and the cast and guest slowly applauded them, except for Jong Kook. He had a glare fixed on Yoongi from where he sat behind a long table that had been set up in front of a tv. Yoongi and Ivy seemed to be the only ones who noticed however and Ivy blushed while Yoongi had a smug smirk plastered on his face. The others quickly formed a huddle around the winners each of them taking their turn to pat them on the back and congradulate them on their win. As soon as their praise was over the PDnims had them all line up with Yoongi and Ivy in the center and handed over their prize. The prize was a golden heart plaque about three inches tall with an R engraved in it for each of them.

"Ah the lovers have been decided!" HaHa roared from behind them, pushing Ivy and Yoongi even closer together. Yoongi allowed a full blown smile to form on his face and put his arm around Ivy who covered her face with her free hand. She was laughing so genuinely that everyone else around her began to laugh. Jong Kook was again the only exception. A few seconds later the PDnims had Mark do the slate clap and filming was over for the day. The BTS boys were set to head back to their dorm so they could prepare for their schedules the next day and Mark and Ivy were going back to the house where they had first met for the night so that they could film again tomorrow with another guest star.

Ivy breathed a sigh of relief as she realized the boys fighting over her for the camera was finally done. She had to admit that while she really did like the attention that they gave her, it hurt her soul to know that it wasn't real for them. To be honest though she wasn't even sure who she would have chosen had it been real. Sure Yoongi was her Ultimate Bias but Jong Kook had a certain charm that made him match with Yoongi in her eyes. She seemed to have the same amount of things in common with both guys and both had the same amount of downfalls for her. She was just glad that she didn't have to choose. Ivy began to turn to head towards the van to head home finally clear of all her stress for that day when Yoongi caught her arm.

"Noona, is there anyway that I can keep in touch with you? I know you're filming tomorrow and I don't trust Jong Kook Hyung," Ivy tilted her head towards him but told him her Kakao ID. He quickly looked it up on his phone and added her to his friends. He sent her a quick message with one of his favorite emojis and leaned in to kiss her forehead. "I'll talk to you soon, Noona."

Yoongi left with Ivy still standing there in shock. What the actual hell? Wasn't all of that for the cameras? Why would he do this now? While Ivy was still trying to get her mind straight Jong Kook came up to her.

"So... Yoongi? Do I even stand a chance?" Ivy looked up at him and noted his sad looking eyes. She was about to go insane.

"What do you mean? Wasn't all this just for the show? For the ratings?" Jong Kook shook his head in what appeared to be exasperation.

"You said you're a fan of Running Man. Have you ever seen me so close with one of our female guests?" Ivy's eyes widened. She really hadn't even thought about that. "See? It's your choice now. I think we've both made our feelings pretty clear and if that's not enough for you then I hope this is. Johahaeyo."

Jong Kook leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head and walked away. Ivy was simply standing there in shock again. She couldn't wrap her mind around what was going on it just didn't make any sense.

"Ivy, the van's about to leave we need to get going. You okay? You look all miscombobulated," Markiplier came bounding over to Ivy in a jump and spin that had been meant to make her laugh but when she remained focused on the same spot on the wall it concerned him.

"He likes me? He really likes me? How is that even possible?" Ivy was mumbling to herself but given her state of shock she had reverted back to English.

"Who likes you? Jong Kook? Suga? Yeah they like you. Did you really not get that all day?" Mark was surprised that she really hadn't picked up on just how serious the two were about the fight that they had been having all day.

"I thought it was all for the cameras but just now... Jong Koook... He confessed... And Yoongi... He said he doesn't trust Jong Kook around me tomorrow... I just.... I can't... I can't even.... What the actual is going on? How even?" Mark didn't really have answers and she knew it but Ivy couldn't help but try to use him as a way to figure things out. She needed someone to talk to and the only other option was to call her friend back in the states but they were 15 hours behind and Ivy was pretty sure that meant that her friend was in class. She needed help now and couldn't wait for a response on Kakao. Therefore Mark was her only option at that point.

"Well... Do you like either of them?" This was the downfall of using Mark. He had no prior knowledge of her feelings or what she had been dreaming of for years.

"Yes... I like them both... The problem is I don't know who I like more..." Ivy's shoulders slumped as she threw her head back in anguish.

"Well wouldn't it be hard for you guys when you go back to the States anyways?" Ivy's world practically shattered. He was right. What would happen to them when she went back to the states? She had to go back home at some point. Either that or try to get dual citizenship or a visa but no matter what she did she'd have to go back for a long while anyways. Did either of the guys think about this? Probably not if she was honest. They were probably too caught up in trying to win her over. How was she supposed to handle this when she had no idea what was going to happen the next month when she went back home?

All Ivy knew was before she left she was going to have to give them both an answer. Though she didn't even know the answer herself yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Double update! Yay! I'm hoping that no one will be disappointed with how this turns out because honestly I'm still not even sure how it will end. I'm a slave to what my hands decide to type, I have no conscious control over what happens! As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!