The Final Chase

I Dream Of Running Man

When the vans stopped it appeared that they were outside of just a large office building. Ivy craned her neck to look at the top of the building. She hoped that they were able to use all of the floors or at least the top ones. The building would definitely provide plenty of places to hide should the inside be how she imagined it in her head. Yoongi tugged on her arm lightly letting her know that the group was moving over to where the PDs were setup. They quickly joined and were informed that the partners were to choose a paper with a number and that they would be entering accordingly. Yoongi and Ivy got number 3. Yoongi cheered, picking his favorite number must be a good sign right? Ivy didn't honestly care she had been working on a plan since she saw the building. She was going to hunt down every last one of the others. She wasn't going to be on the defensive. Ivy planned on finding a hiding spot for Yoongi, knowing that they would win so long as one of them could stay alive. She wanted him to be defensive because she had every intention of proving how much more terrifying she was than Kim Jong Kook. She was going to destroy them.

Not too long later they began letting the teams in. There was no need for them to stay together but it seemed that most of the others had planned on it for the sake of protecting each others nametags. RapMon and Markiplier had drawn number one and were let into the building. They began sprinting as soon as they were in the main lobby. Ivy took note of how fast they ran, they were going to be a slight threat but as long as she could quickly get their nametags off there wasn't going to be a problem. Gary and Jungkook were next and they ran in taking a swift branching path down a hallway to the right of the lobby. Ivy figured that surely both of the teams were headed up the stairs to a safer location. She would have to make sure that Yoongi was cautious on his way. Before they knew it, Ivy and Yoongi were heading inside. The two simply made their way up to the second floor so that they could formally start to plan out what they were going to do.

"Yoongi-ah, go find somewhere that you won't be seen I'm going to go on the attack. Try to make sure that you make it to the final four if you hear them announce I'm out before attacking," Ivy was about to run out of the room when Yoongi grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"It'd be better if we stuck together Noona. That way we can protect each other," Yoongi was gazing sternly into her eyes.

"Yah! You think I'm not capable enough? Look I have a plan and you have the extra nametag. They can't oust you on the first go so just keep hidden and I will take care of the others. I'm much more terrifying than they seem to think I am," Ivy lightly flicked Yoongi's forehead, smiling widely at him. The black team had been given the advantage of an extra nametag per every pair before they left their vans since they had won both challenges. Yoongi was currently the holder of the extra life and Ivy was convinced that they would win should he follow her plan.

"Arrasseo. I'll listen to you but if you get ousted I don't know what you think will happen. Be careful, avoid Jong Kook Hyung as much as possible," Yoongi quickly pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. "I'll be waiting for you."

Ivy nodded and quickly sprinted out the door before he had the chance to see the crimson spreading out on her face. She would be really happy when the two guys stopped playing with her feelings for the cameras. Well she was 90% certain it was for the cameras anyway. There was definitely part of her that wished it could be true that they liked her but that was just so unlikely. Once she turned a corner, Ivy stopped to shake her head and slap her cheeks.

"Oh my god, these boys are going to be the death of me," She looked directly at her vj that had been following her as she spoke. Worst comes to worst it will at least be entertaining to watch. "Now where are the others."

Ivy sprinted through all the halls that were available on the second floor before deciding to head upstairs to check. She was certain that at least two of the other teams had been let in if not all of them but since they weren't announcing entrances she couldn't be completely sure. Ivy ran up the stairs at a pace that even her vj was having trouble keeping up with her, only to turn onto the hall on the fourth floor. As soon as she ran through the door though she hit into someone's solid chest and they did a ridiculous spin before landing on the floor with her on top of him.

"Ivy-ah? Gwenchana?" . It was Jong Kook. Of course it was, no way this would be as simple as she had hoped it would be. At least she knew that all the teams were inside now.

"Ne, Oppa. Mianhe," Jong Kook didn't even seem like he was worried with her nametag and Ivy was very thankful for that. If he had wanted to he could have ousted her when they fell but he instead helped her to a standing position but he kept her locked in his embrace.

"Is Yoongi-ah around?" Ivy shook her head in response and Jong Kook looked down the slight height difference into her blue-green eyes. Ivy couldn't look away from him even though she knew that this was the most dangerous situation for her to be in. Her body would no longer listen to her brain, Mr. Capable was just to enthralling to look at. Especially when he was giving her 'the eyes'. "I guess I'll have to protect you then."

Ivy couldn't form words or even move but she couldn't help but notice how Jong Kook's face kept seeming to get closer to hers. What the hell was he doing? Was this a legal tatic? Not that she honestly cared right now because if Jong Kook wasn't a god amoung men she would love to see who people considered a god, and he was inching closer to HER. She couldn't wrap her mind around what was happening and before she knew it his lips were ghosting over hers making her eyes widen. She froze in shock for a second before his lips pressed harder onto hers and then her mind started working over time. She was kissing Kim Jong Kook. Mr. Capable. The Tiger. The Commander. Her. BinguIvy the YouTuber. She was kissing him back and she was almost lost in the feeling of his lips. They were softer than she had imagined and felt almost like velvet against hers. He commanded the kiss and she simply followed his lead. When they broke apart it felt simultaneously like they had been kissing for hours and for just seconds. Behind them they heard a vj clear their throat. Had they always been there? No matter.

Ivy recovered more quickly than Jong Kook did and when she came to her senses she swiftly pulled his nametag off his back. At the sound of the ripping the face of betrayal that Jong Kook gave her almost broke her heart but they were on opposing teams and this was a game. They had plenty of time to make kissy faces later. Though again Ivy had to question whether or not it was all for show.

"Mianhe, Oppa. I really need to win though," Ivy leaned up a bit and gave him a light kiss on the cheek before sprinting off.

"Is it bad that that only makes me like her more?" Ivy heard Jong Kook say this to the men taking him away as she turned the corner into the next hallway. She blushed deeply and paused to fan herself, looking up and down the hallway.

"What in the world was that? He's not serious right?" Ivy bent to rest her hands on her knees and looked back up at the VJ. "I can't take much more of these guys. Jinja."

Ivy stood back up and sprinted down the hall. She needed to keep moving. The speakers resounded with the information that Jong Kook had been ousted and Ivy needed to find her next victim. Luckily it seemed that she had just happened to stumble into the best situation for herself. Mark and Rapmon were at the end of the hallway and if she played her cards right she could oust them quickly. She quickly ran up behind them trying to move as quietly as possible. They seemed to be distracted waiting for whoever was coming down the stairs and didn't notice her at all. In the blink of an eye she had her hands clamped down on both of their nametags and they turned to look at her, jumping back in surprise caused them to pull both of their own nametags off.

"Markiplier Out. RapMonster Out. Markiplier Out. RapMonster Out," The announcement took no time at all.

"Really now? Why would you do this Ivy? Dammit." Markiplier was laughing and pouting at the same time and it only served to make Ivy laugh too. RapMon was still covering his face in shame.

"Sorry Markimoo! I need to win this!" Ivy called after Mark as he and RapMon were being led away by four imposing men. Ivy started to think now. There were seven people left not including her and Yoongi. She was hoping that maybe Kwang Soo would be able to betray at least one of them before she had to start going after them. She really wished she knew who all had the extra nametags, it would have made things simpler. As she sat thinking with her back in the corner beside the door to the stairs, the door swung open and Jimin came running through. He paused to turn and wait for Suk Jin but Ivy was already moving when she spotted him. She sprinted past him taking his nametag with her.

"Again already!?" Jimin groaned as Suk Jin came to see what happened but before he could tell her the men were back and taking him away with hands over his mouth. Ivy did a mini victory dance when she realized that Jimin had had the second nametag thus leaving Suk Jin wide open. As the announcement of Jimin being ousted rang through the building Ivy peeked around the corner to see Suk Jin running towards her looking back at the stairs. She bided her time and at the last possible moment threw herself into his back grabbing his nametag and ripping it off his back. It didn't come off completely though so now she was locked in a battle with Suk Jin, though she had to admit that he wasn't that difficult to gain the upper hand over. Before she finished ripping his nametag off though they both paused hearing the announcer come on again.

"V out. Jungkook out. V out. Jungkook out," Ivy pulled as hard as she could on Suk Jin's nametag and it finally came free. Suk Jin laughed in anguish and looked towards the camera. Ivy went to join him.

"Race start!" They both yelled and then the men were there to Suk Jin to jail. Now there were three people left that Ivy needed to oust.  She could bet that Jin had been placed in hiding and that Gary was probably doing the same. She needed to find them and oust them then there'd be no chance for Kwang Soo to oust her really. She was not even chancing an alliance with the traitor but she was going to have to figure out how to get the other two. Maybe now was the time to pull Yoongi out of hiding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well here's the new one... I've had to really think this through and honestly this one kind of stumped me for a little while but hey I finally got it! As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!