Dinner Date With Suga

I Dream Of Running Man

A/N So I hate myself for this chapter so I will start it the way all college essays should be started. 

BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS, MOTHERERS, BECAUSE IN EIGHT SHORT PAGES I'M GOING TO LEARN YOU A THING THAT I ONLY LEARNED ABOUT TWO HOURS AGO, SO SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE OF MY 4-AM-REDBULL-INDUCED-SELF-HATRED-FUELLED-WRITING-EXTRAVAGANZA! 

That is all... Sorry this took so long to update....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy and Yoongi headed into the restaurant and were greeted by an older woman with white hair and an almost permanent eye smile. Her smile widened even more when she saw Yoongi. He swiftly bowed an almost full ninety degrees to the old lady and smiled back at her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo halmoni. How have you been?" Ivy watched the interaction with a smile on her face. She admired the way Yoongi acted around his elders, it was just so cute.

"Aigoo! Yoongi-ah! I've been well how about you? I've heard you've been doing pretty well with your music, even my grandson is a fan," The grandmother winked and patted Yoongi on the back.

"Ah I've been doing well halmoni. Bangtan Sonyeondan is doing great. We actually went on a world tour last year," The grandmother smiled and finally her eyes landed on Ivy. "Omo! Is this your girlfriend?"

"Ah... Uh... She's uh..." Ivy watched as Yoongi floundered over what to say. It was by far one of the funniest things because his ears were starting to turn tomato red. Ivy chuckled a bit before bowing to the grandmother.

"Annyeonghasaeyo halmoni, Ivy-ibnida," The grandmother smiled wide again and bowed to Ivy before turning to look to Yoongi again.

"If she's not your girlfriend you should really hurry up before she gets snatched up," The grandmother laughed and nudged Yoongi with her elbow. She led the two over to a table where Yoongi ordered food for them both. The grandmother smiled again and headed back to what Ivy assumed was the kitchen.

"Mianhe Noona. She's a friend of the family and we used to come here all the time before I moved to Seoul to pursue music. She's really sweet but she's always trying to get me to settle down, even though I'm only twenty three. If it embarrassed you mianhe," Yoongi started inspecting his hands with a disinterested look on his face but that didn't stop Ivy from noticing the vibrant red that was still painting his ears. She chuckled a bit before shaking her head.

"Aniyo, gwenchana. A lot of my family friends do the same thing and I'm only twenty five so I get it don't worry," Yoongi chuckled and kept looking at his fingers.

"So, have you been having fun filming?" Yoongi finally looked up and caught her eyes.

"Ne. I really like working with Running Man. I got to spend some time goofing off with Ji Hyo today. She's really cool. Apparently all the guys seem to think I'm super cute in everything I do but I'm pretty sure it's just for the cameras. I really wish that I could keep doing this but I guess I do have to go home eventually huh?" Ivy chuckled but Yoongi just kept looking at her.

"Waeyo? Couldn't you just stay? I'd be really sad if you left," Yoongi looked down as Ivy felt her cheeks burn. The grandmother came by and dropped off some plates filled with delicious smelling food before Ivy could say anything and the two thanked her before she left. 

"Wah! This looks so good! No wonder you like this place so much!" Ivy and Yoongi started to eat their food and were soon lulled into silence by the fact that they couldn't stop stuffing their faces. When they were finally getting to the end of their meal though Yoongi spoke again.

"But really. Ivy, why don't you just move here? You'd still be able to do all of your YouTube stuff but you'd be able to come and hang out whenever. I'd be able to see you and you'd be able to try to get onto a show like Running Man in your free time," Ivy pushed around what was left of the rice in her bowl.

"I'd have to leave all of my friends and family though. I've always wanted to live here but at the same time I don't know. It's hard to completely uproot your life especially if you're not just moving to a different city. I'd be moving to a different country that is so far ahead. I wouldn't be able to talk to them like I do now. I have been thinking about it but it's still going to be hard. I don't really know anyone here," Ivy shrugged and Yoongi nodded his head.

"I get it. I mean, I don't really understand but I think I get it. You have to remember though that you wouldn't be alone. You do know people now. You have me and the guys, not to mention the Running Man crew who I'm pretty sure would be happy to hang out with you any time. On top of all that you're just the kind of person that people want to be around. You're so loud and outgoing and funny but it all makes people want to be around you. You just capture people's attention and I know that, at least in my case, it'll never go anywhere else. It's hard not to want to be near you all the time," Yoongi smirked at her and stood up with Ivy following suit. They went to the front where Yoongi paid and then went out onto the street. "What do you think about grabbing some ice cream really quick?"

"I think I have another hour before I have to be back to the car, so sure, why not?" Ivy smiled and bounced up the street a bit. Yoongi shook his head. Being with Ivy was a bit like being around Taehyung, you never really knew what to expect.

"Noona, you know that I really do like you right?" Yoongi asked as he came up beside Ivy, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"Uh... Well I mean you did technically confess so, unless you were lying, then yes I do," Ivy's eyes were looking everywhere but at him as he turned her to enter into a convenience store two buildings from the restaurant. Yoongi quickly picked out some ice cream and paid for it before heading back outside and leading Ivy to a park about three blocks away from the convenience store. They sat down on the swings and Ivy began to pump her legs a bit after Yoongi handed her the ice cream. He took a bite of his own and looked at the ground before he spoke up again.

"I don't want to pressure you or anything but what do you feel towards me? I don't really think I can handle not knowing much longer. It makes me anxious," Ivy stopped swinging and looked at him.

"Um... I like you too... But I'm not really sure how I like you... Like I've always been a fan so I know a whole bunch of ridiculous and useless information about you but I haven't really gotten to know Yoongi, I just know about Suga. I know that you try to be as real as possible all the time but I do know that as an idol you don't have a choice but to change somethings about yourself. I know that what you show the fans isn't always all there is. So I love you as a fan but I don't know if I can say that about you as a person yet. I still like you as a person but I just don't really know how deep it goes. I know that I like how honest you are and how straight forward you are but I don't really know much else. I like how passionate you are too but I don't know how Min Yoongi works and that's definitely holding me back a lot," Ivy looked up at the sky that was slowly turning an orange color from the sunset. 

"Daebak. You're probably one of the first fans I've met that thought that way. Everyone always seems to think they know me since I'm an idol. You're just determined to make me like you more aren't you?" Yoongi chuckled and looked up at the sky as well. It was quiet for a while before quietly asking his next question. "So do you like Jong Kook hyung?"

"I... Uh..." Ivy was flustered she wasn't really sure how to answer this question. Sure it was a good idea to tell the truth but she didn't want to hurt Yoongi's feelings. She really had to be careful about what she said. "I like him too but it's the same concept. He's my favorite Running Man member and I really love him as a fan but I don't know him that well so I can't really tell what my feelings are. I don't have enough information and I think it's going to take a lot longer than two days for me to decipher what I feel for you two. I don't want to hurt either of you but I honestly don't know if I like either of you as more than a fan. It's harder for me knowing that I'm a fan rather than if I didn't know who you guys were. If we had started off complete strangers I would be able to give you an answer by now but because I have this backlog of information about you two I can't figure out if I'm just fangirling or if I genuinely have feelings for you. I don't want to be the girl that just says yes to one of you because I'm a fan. I think that would hurt you guys more in the long run."

"Okay," Ivy looked over at Yoongi and saw how down he looked. She really hadn't meant to upset him. It almost broke her heart and she couldn't stand that look on his face. It was so much nicer when he smiled.

"Look at the brightside though. This means you're both on equal footing. Neither one of you has an advantage and I'm here for a month before I go back home. You don't have to try to rush or worry that much about it right now," Yoongi smiled a bit at that and Ivy grinned before speaking in her best Effie Trinket impersonation. "Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour!"

Yoongi laughed and pushed Ivy's shoulder lightly before smiling broadly and looking back to the sky.

"How did a nerd like you ever make your way into my heart?" Ivy scoffed and pushed him back.

"I'm a geek thank you very much and I'm just really awesome that's why," Ivy sent him a big grin and eye smile while he rolled his eyes.

"You're so modest aren't you?" Ivy laughed and nodded.

"Of course! How else would I have ever been able to make people follow me on YouTube?" Yoongi laughed and stood up taking the wrappers from their finished ice cream and throwing it away before offering Ivy his hand.

"We better get you back before the PDs start to worry. I've probably got to get on the train soon too or my manager will be pissed," Ivy chuckled lightly and grabbed his hand, standing from the swing. Yoongi immediately laced their fingers and Ivy grinned a bit.

"If nothing else I know that I've had most amazing couple of days thanks to you and Jong Kook Oppa. I couldn't ask for anything more," Ivy smiled at Yoongi who smirked back.

"I still have a lot to ask for but now I'm scared I might be asking too much. Just promise me that, no matter what you choose, you'll keep in touch? Even if all we are is friends I'd rather have you in my life than lose you because of something stupid," Ivy nodded and her smile widened. How could she ever say no to that? Their walk back to the filming site was silent but it was a comfortable silence. When it was time for them to separate Yoongi gave her a long and tight hug telling her to text him if she got bored and that he'd see her soon. Ivy nodded and headed to the car, completely unaware that Jong Kook had been watching her from the car the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So I have finally updated! Sorry it took so long! I've been stuck with what to do for this chapter and finally had a of (RockStar Induced) inspiration and finally got it written. I'm trying to finish another story and uploaded another one not that long ago but hopefully I'll be able to update this more regularly again since I finally got past this roadblock. As Always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!