YouTube Day

I Dream Of Running Man

A/N Just so you know since it's only Ivy and Mark in this chapter I didn't bother italicizing because I'm lazy... They're speaking English except for the bits in Ivy's video... You'll see what I mean...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cast and crew ended up staying the night in Busan, so when Ivy woke up she was greeted by the sound of waves crashing. She smiled having forgot she left her windows open the night before. Everything was peaceful. For about two minutes. A pounding on her door startled Ivy as she stood from the bed. She made her way over to the door and looked through the peephole finding Mark standing there. She rolled her eyes and opened the door.

"Mark, I haven't even gotten myself ready for the day. What do you want?" Ivy half groaned at him.

"I was just going to ask if you were going to film anything here before we have to catch the train. If not, wanna help me?" Ivy gave him a dead panned look.

"Of course I'm going to film but we have like four hours before we need to get to the train station. Why don't we both just film together?" Mark beamed at her and nodded frantically. "Alright give me like twenty minutes to get myself together."

Without waiting for a reply Ivy went back into her room and closed the door. She quickly did some light make up and got herself dressed opting to leave her purple hair down and straight, it'd take too long to curl. After what felt like an arduous process, Ivy deemed herself fit to be filmed. She quickly grabbed her camera and over night bag she had brought before double checking that she had everything and headed out to the hallway where Mark was waiting for her. They both smiled at each other before heading to the elevators.

'So have you had enough time to sort out your feelings?" Mark asked as he pressed the down button.

"Not really. Why?" Ivy gave him a questioning look that he simply waved off.

"I'm invested in the outcome now. I didn't try to distract Jong Kook for nothing yesterday. I figured if you got some one on one time with them you'd be able to make a decision," Mark shrugged a bit when Ivy's jaw dropped at him.

"It's not that simple Mark!" Ivy smacked his shoulder and Mark grabbed at the spot she had hit giving her an affronted look.

"How is it not?! They're just guys!" Ivy shook her head.

"That's the thing, they're not JUST guys. they're famous guys and I'm their fan. I don't know them and I don't believe in love at first sight," Mark gave her a confused look.

"But you do know them. Not only are you a fan, with ridiculously extensive knowledge of them I might add, but you've just spent almost the last forty eight hours with one getting to know him and you have talked to Yoongi nonstop since the day you met him. Hell, he made a trip to Daegu just to see you. For an idol he sure does have a lot of free time," Mark his chin as he thought over his last comment.

"Actually he really doesn't. He texted me last night saying how his manager scolded him because he came to Daegu. Apparently the way he had asked to see his parents made it sound like they were in Seoul not Daegu and then to top it off his manager found out he didn't even see his parents. He said he almost lost his phone privileges too. He's pretty much grounded now. They have a comeback soon," Ivy said as they stepped into the elevator heading to the lobby.

"Damn. That boy's got it bad for you Ivy," Mark said thoughtfully. "Jong Kook does too though. He told me at lunch yesterday taht he got scolded by the PDs for the way him and Yoongi acted during filming the other day. His manager was upset too. Something about protecting his image."

"Ugghhh... None of this helps! What am I supposed to do? I keep getting them into trouble inadvertently and I haven't even known them that long!" Ivy covered her face with her hands to quell the exasperation.

"It's not you getting them in trouble it's their own ing fault. If you want to end it though it'd probably be best to make a decision soon," Mark said as he patted Ivy's back. Ivy sighed as they exited the lobby to go film. Mark had dropped the subject but Ivy was still thinking hard about it. How was she supposed to make a decision if she couldn't spend but a limited time with either of them?

Mark lead them to a plaza area near the hotel before he decided it was a good enough spot to film. He quickly grabbed Ivy's hand and pulled her to the center of the plaza before finishing the set up on his camera to film them. Before she could really register what was happening, Mark was starting his opening.

"Hi guys! I am Markiplier and I'm here with my new friend BinguIvy. We're in Korea! And more specifically Busan! We just finished a really big project together but unfortunately I can't talk about yet but soon I promise! I'll let you know all about it! Anything you Think we can get away with saying Ivy?" Mark sent her his signature goofy grin and Ivy smiled back before looking to the camera.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! BinguIvy ibnida! Hi guys I'm BinguIvy and Markiplier and I just finished something no YouTuber has done before! All we can really say is that if you like our challenge videos you should look forward to it! We worked really hard the past couple days and it's going to definitely be interesting to see how it turns out. Please give us your support and will keep working hard to put out the content you love! Thanks for watching! Kamsamnida!" Ivy bowed to the camera and Mark picked up from where she left off

"Thank you guys so much for bearing with me. I know I haven't uploaded like I normally do but this is a HUGE project. I promise I'll have some new videos up for you soon. If you haven't already, Head over to BinguIvy's channel and subscribe to her, especially if your into kpop or Korean things, or even if you just want to see more challenges. I'll have a link in the description. Again just thank you for your patience and as always I'll see you... in the next video! Buh-bye!"

 When Mark was done Ivy set up her own camera, calling Mark to get into frame with her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! BinguIvy ibnida! Hey guys I'm BinguIvy and welcome back to my channel! Today I have Markiplier with me because we just finished a really big project! If you didn't already know, I fulfilled every fangirls dream and came to Korea. This is where I met Markiplier and where we've gone where no YouTuber has gone before! Wanna know what it is? Well unfortunately I can't tell you that quite yet but I will in about a week or two depending on when we're told that we can talk about it. Anything you want to say Markimoo?" Ivy snapped her head over to mark in a manner reminiscent of Jungkook in the 'pardon' video.

"Guys I think you're really gonna love it when you find out what we did! There's suspense, mystery, competition, betrayal, and even romance! I can't wait until you get the full story! I look forward to the comments!" Mark turned and smiled widely at Ivy who rolled her eyes.

"Well, first of all, no, the romance is not between us. Just want to clear that out before my comments section blows up with the power of fangirl. Second, it is a crazy story that I can't wait to tell you guys about. Third, if you haven't yet head over to Markiplier's channel and subscribe! I'll put a link in the description. Thank you for watching! Kamsamnida!" With a slight bow to the camera Ivy turned it off and started to look around the plaza. It really was a beautiful area filled with pretty shops and restaraunts. Before she could really get too much of a look though Mark had grabbed her arm and pulled her into a cafe that was close by telling her they needed coffee. Ivy simply rolled her eyes but went on to the counter and ordered for the two of them before going to find a nice seat near a window.

"So tell me. Is one making more head way than the other?" Ivy should have known that Mark hadn't actually let the subject go but was just giving her time to think a bit more. That didn't make it any less exhausting to think about though.

"I don't know. Jong Kook is a really sweet guy that seems like he just really wants someone to get him on a level past his fame and competitiveness. Yoongi is a really sweet goofball that seems like he just wants someone that can see past his grandpa facade to his playfulness. Both of them really do embody the idea of what I look for in a guy but I just don't know. It's really hard to get past the with Jong Kook but it's really hard to over look how hard things would be if I chose Yoongi. Either way it's going to garner a lot of attention from the public and I'm not quite sure I'm really ready for any of it. I really don't want people to talk bad about either one of them. They don't deserve it, they're too nice," Ivy said as she hung her head.

"Why does it matter what people think?" Mark gave her a look daring her to give him a real reason. She of course did, at least she thought it was a legitimate reason.

"They're famous Mark. Yoongi is still just starting out. He just dropped his mixtape a few weeks ago and they're about to release their new album. He could really damage his career being with me. Music is his dream, his passion and I don't want to have a hand in destroying it. Jong Kook is more well set in his career but he could potentially lose work on certain shows if a scandal happened with our . People could still see it as inappropriate for him to be there and that could really destroy his career. I don't want to do that to them and unfortunately I think I'm the only one seeing it that way," Ivy's last comment was more a puff of air than anything as a worker set down their coffees and went back to the kitchen.

"You are the only one seeing it like that. Why do you have such a lack of faith in people? Maybe they'd be happy about them getting into a relationship. Maybe they would really love you and hope you two were forever. You never know. Besides it's not like you'd have to go public with your relationship right off the bat. Don't most people here wait months or even years to tell people about their relationship? You'd have plenty of time and by then who cares what they say? Who knows you might become a huge star out here and they might really like that you two are together. Whoever you choose is going to be lucky to be with you. You're looking too far into it. You need to look at the smaller picture for now. I know big picture is usually best but you're not accounting for everything in the smaller picture so take your time. Just look a bit more at the next couple of months rather than the couple years down the road," Mark ended his speech with a long gulp of his iced coffee and sat back in his chair giving Ivy a look that said 'You know I'm right' making Ivy sigh.

"Okay. You have a point. I guess I need to stop focussing on other people and more on them," Ivy took a sip of her coffee and leaned back looking out the window.

"Okay. With that out of the way, who's making more headway in your heart?" Mark asked leaning forward as Ivy smiled before giving her answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So... I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while... I'm working about 50 hours a week now but I keep trying to write as much as possible. I've still got to finish a story and update others that I'm working on but I'm trying I promise. Also I have no idea what happened with the formatting for this chapter I'm sorry if it's irritating... What do you think is Ivy's answer? As always Thank You for Reading! Kamsamnida!