Chapter Eight

Snowdrop

Yewon and Jimin rode the park's monorail. The monorail tours the entire park and has an amazing view of the park and the surrounding lake. Yewon was staring at the lake, mesmerized by the site. When Jimin who's sitting next to her, suddenly holds her hand. 

"Yewonie," he says quietly."I know you are having a hard time right now but I'd like yo to know that Oppa is here for you," he said it while looking at Yewon straight in the eye.

"Thanks, Oppa," replied Yewon. "Oppa... I'm really glad we went out today. I really had fun today," she adds with a smile.

Jimin smiles back and holds her hand tighter. The two teenagers enjoyed the rest of the ride.

                                                                          ..........................................................................

"Do you want to go skating?" Jimin asked when they got off the monorail.

"Sure, I havent gone skating since middle school. I kinda miss it," answered Yewon excitedly. 

"I know, Eunbi told me," Jimin adds with a grin.

They walked their way towards the elevator to go to the skating arena in the first floor. They pass by the teddy bear stall that they saw earlier. Yewon stop when she notice that the cute teddy bear she like was gone.

" Is something wrong?" Jimin asked Yewon when she stop walking.

"Nothing Oppa."

They reach the skating rink after a few minutes. They left their bags and teddy bears at the counter and rented some skates. Jimin assisted Yewon in putting on her skates and going inside the skating rink. Oppa is really thoughtful, Yewon thought with a smile. 

They skated in the rink while holding hands and enjoyed themselves so much so, that they didn't notice that an hour already past. After tiring themselves from skating, they decided to go home. Jimin took Yewon home. The two are walking in front of Sowon's house and stop by the porch. 

"Yewon-ah, I'm really glad you went out with me today." said Jimin slightly blushing.

"Me too, Op-"

Yewon stop, surprised when Jimin suddenly kissed her on the cheek. They stare at each other for a few minutes, both blushing bright red.

The silence was broken by a loud slam of a door. Both Yewon and Jimin look at the house right across the street where the sound came from. But nobody was there and only one light on the second floor window was on. 

"Yewon-ah," said Jimin still blushing. "Ah... I'll see you in school." he adds shyly.

"Okay Oppa." replied Yewon awkwardly then ran inside her Aunt's house.