Chapter Six

Snowdrop

It was lunch time in school, Yewon and Eunbi decided to eat outside. They were seating by the bleachers after eating and now watching Jimin and Jungkook playing soccer with other guys. when Eunbi tease Yewon again, "I think Jimin Oppa really likes you."

Yewon automatically look towards Jimin who caught her staring at him. He smiled and waves at her.

"I think Jimin Oppa is really great but I don't know what its like to date or have a boyfriend yet," she confessed at her bestfriend. " I mean I don't know how to," she adds shyly.

Eunbi laugh at her words and said with a smile," and That's why you have to start dating Jimin Oppa."

"But I'm not sure if I like him more than as a friend," she exclaimed with honesty.

"Why don't you go out with Oppa then and find out?" Eunbi suggested with a sly look on her.

"Like a date?" she asked unsure.

"Maybe. It's like hanging out but only you two should go. How about I arranged it?" she suggested and stood up. " I'll tell you the details in class," she adds hastily as she walked happily towards Jimin.

                                                                  ..............................................................................

Four hours later, Yewon was walking with Jimin next to her. They are heading towards the bus stop when a motorcycle pulled over.

" Hey pajama girl! Are you going home?" called a familiar voice.

"Oppa!" said Yewon, startled by the sudden appearance of Yoongi who took his helmet off.

"We are going to lotte amusement park," interrupted Jimin who all of a sudden pulled Yewon's hand into his.

Yoongi turned to look at Jimin. He stared at him from head to toe.

"So, who's your friend?" he asked.

"Oh, this is Jimin Oppa," Yewon introduced Jimin who's glowering at Yoongi. 

"Hi," he said shortly.

"Hi," replied Yoongi icily and adds more lightly to Yewon, " I'll go then."

And he speeds through the streets.