Chapter Four

Snowdrop

Yewon didn't know how long she had been holding on to Yoongi's waist when he pulled over on to their driveway. Yewon let go of her hold as soon as she could and got off from the motorcycle. She took off the helmet and gave it to Yoongi slightly blushing as he was staring at her.

"So, can I go to Taean-gun with you. It seems fun," he said placing his own helmet on top of the motorcycle.

"I don't know," Yewon replies unsure."You might get bored," she adds.

He smiled knowingly and said," I don't think so. Why would I get bored when I'm with you."

"What?" asked the surpised Yewon.

"Well, I can talk to you so why would I get bored." he clarifies.

"Okay, if you would like to," replied Yewon awkwardly."I'm just gonna go and tell my Aunt, " she added as she dash toward their front door with her heart beating faster than usual.

Yewon went inside and told her Aunt Sowon that a friend from school was coming in to help them. Now, they are on their way to Taean-gun. Yewon was seated on the passenger seat while her Aunt was driving.Meanwhile Yoongi was on the backseat with a headphone on. Yewon kept her eyes on the seaside view as for some reason she could feel someone staring at her back.

It was almost 06:30 when they arrived at their destination, Taean-gun, a seaside county bless with beautiful beaches. They got off the car and Sowon hands the two teenagers flyers. The three decided to split up to finished early. The flyers have Yewon's parents' photo, contact number and the description where they were last seen.

Yewon was walking towards one of the houses in the neighborhood. She had already given out 15 flyers to passersby and pasted some on lightpost. She knock on a half-way opened gate when nobody answered. She slowly walk inside when a large brown dog barked at her. Startled at the barking, yewon fell on the ground and sprained her ankle. The dog continued barking but luckly it was chained on the tree and miss Yewon by a few inches, the dog unable to reach her.

" AHh," she cried in pain as she slowly got up. Fortunately, Yoongi found her as he had heard the dog barking.

"Yewon-Ah," he called when he saw her holding on to the gate unable to stand up straight. He dash towards her looking very worried. " What happened?" he asked.

" I tripped when the dog started barking," She explained to Yoongi while holding unto his arm." I think I sprained my ankle,"  she adds.

" It must be painful, " he said looking concerned. " Lets go buy some ice," he said. He then kneeled and leaned forward in front of Yewon, "I'll carry you in my back." he adds.

"But Oppa," argues Yewon. " I'm fine," she said trying to take a step but her ankle hurts too much.

" NO buts," said Yoongi seriously. 

Yewon sighed and gave up as her ankle was hurting a lot now. She rode on Yoongi's back and as he walk slowly.Yewon put her arm around his neck awkwardly and wonders if Yoongi could hear her heart now beating faster. What's wrong with me? she thought. She now feels too self-conscious that she's piggyback by Yoongi. 

"Oppa, was it hard losing your mom," Yewon asked quietly to break the silence.

It took sometime for Yoongi to answer but he did." It was hard at first," he said. " But I adjusted well and learned to take care of myself. I missed getting called suga though, " he adds.

"Suga?"

"Yeah, its a nickname my mom gve me. She thinks Im as white and sweet as Sugar." he tells her smiling.

Yewon can't help but smile. Yoongi might look serious and aloof at times but deep down  Yewon knows he's a sweet guy. 

" Suga." said Yewon softly as she smiled. 

While suga secretly smiled too.