Chapter Five

Snowdrop

They quietly walked towards a convenience store by the beach and bought some ice for Yewon's sprained ankle. Sitting by a corner bench near the beach, Yoongi put on ice pack on Yewon's ankle.

"Does it feel better?" he asked.

"Yeah. Thanks Oppa," Yewon replies shyly feeling self-conscious. What's wrong with me? This is like nothing, she thought while glancing at Yoongi whose seating really close to her so he can reach her ankle.

Yewon looks towards the beach in front of them and realize the sun is setting. It was a magnificent view before them , a seaside sunset.

"The view looks really nice," Yewon exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah, it is," Yoongi replied while staring at Yewon. "You have really pretty eyes," he adds softly.

"What?"

"I said you have really big eyes," he answered looking away slightly blushing.

"Oh," Yewon murmured. "It's getting dark. Maybe, we should look for my Aunt," she adds blushing as well. She then stood up and started walking slowly. 

Yoongi caught up with her and gives her his jacket ,"Maybe you should wear this. Its getting colder," Yoongi told Yewon.

"But Oppa, you will get cold. it still have this," she replied while showing her sweater but Yoongi insisted and put the jacket on her. 

"Thanks Oppa." said Yewon as she wrap herself with the jacket.It was warm and a tad bigger for her.

"Let's go then," said Yoongi and took Yewon's hand in his. He started marching back towards the neighborhood with Yewon next to him.

Yewon didn't know what to do, so she followed Yoongi. She tried to take her handfrom his hold but he clasps it firmly. She eventually complied and let Yoongi hold her hand.

They managed to find Sowon after several minutes of looking. They explained to her that Yewon injured her ankle and didn't finished handing out the flyers but sowon was so worried about Yewon that the fuss about the injury all the way home. 

It was almost 10'oclock in the evening when they arrived home. Yewon thank Yoongi for coming and bid him goodbye.

"I guess I'll see you in school then," he said.

" Yeah, See you in school."