Chapter Seven

Snowdrop

" Yewon-ah, what do you want to ride first?" Jimin asked excitedly. The two teenagers were standing inside Lotte Themed Parks.

"Im not sure," replied Yewon. "Maybe the log ride,' she adds happily. She was looking forward to a fun day to take her mind off her present worries. 

"To the log ride then," he replied cheerfully and walks towards the ride with Yewon in hand.

They sat on the log with Yewon at the front and Jimin at the back. He took his jacket off and put it infront of Yewon and said, "So, you won't get wet."

Yewon was really grateful for the jacket when the ride started to take off as there was a huge drop at the beginning of the ride.

"AHHH," she screamed, as the log drops 4 meters down and water splashes unto them. She felt warm arms enveloped her as the water wets them. It was Jimin, he was hugging her from the back.

Jimin took her hand as they got off from the log after the ride was finished. Yewon was handing back Jimin's jacket and tapping herself dry, when she felt like someone was staring at her intently. She look to her side but nobody was there except for a guy with his back was turned whose wearing a gray hoodie, jeans and a cap. She decided to ignored it.

"Let's go buy something to eat," invites a grinning Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too." Yewon replies.

They walked their way towards a stall that sells a potato twist and ordered some. The sat on the bench and watch people passed by as they eat.

" This is really nice. Do you want a teddy bear as a souvenir?" asked Jimin slightly blushing as he points to a stall nearby selling teddy bears.

"Oh, that one is so cute," remarked Yewon as she gazed at a cute brown bear holding a heart that says "Oppa".

" Do you want that one?" asked Jimin. "I'll buy it for you." he adds with a smile. He then stood up and walked towards the stall. Yewon slowly follows blushing a bit.

Feeling quiet shy already, she decided to pick a different teddy bear. " Oppa, lets buy this one instead," said Yewon while pointing to a smaller pink teddy bear. "And you can have the blue one," she adds with a grin.

" That's perfect then.It's like a couple teddy bear." commented Jimin as he pays for both teddy bear.

Yewon was now hugging the pink teddy bear and finishing her potato twist when she noticed that someone was already sitting on their bench. It was the guy with the gray hoodie now eating a potato twist with hotdog. His face was still half hidden with the cap but Yewon thought he look familiar so she walked towards him when Jimin suddenly grabs her arm and said," let's go ride the monotrail. It has fantastic view of the entire park."