please

Bizarre Love Triangle

*singing badly*

it's gonna be a short chapter 

knife fight

i reeeeally like comments

knife fight knife fight

Gonna be a double update

Knife fight knife fight

 



    They got to Hakyeon's apartment and they heard the sound of metal on metal. It was Hakyeon against three large men. He had kicked one of his attackers through a door when another managed to land a strike to Hakyeon's chest with his knife.

    Hongbin slapped his hand over Taekwoon's mouth to stop him shouting for Hakyeon. Sanghyuk pulled a retractable nightstick from a pouch on his belt and entered the fray. He heard  Hakyeon hiss again as his right arm was cut.

    “You are just awful at hand to hand.” Sanghyuk said as he rushed past to knock the third man out again.

    “I wouldn't be if SOMEONE hadn't drugged me and tied me up in a really uncomfortable position.” Hakyeon retorted. The blood dripping down his arm caused the knife to slip from his hand. He grabbed a nearby lamp and swung it hard enough to send a man flying.

    “Excuses excuses.” Sanghyuk said when both of their opponents finally fell.

    “Tie them up.” Hakyeon snarled, “I'm gonna find out why they're here.” he pulled open a hidden compartment in his nightstand, pulling out various sharp things.

    “They're after Leo.” Taekwoon said. “They always go after people that Leo seems to like, which is why we usually have to keep moving.”

    “So we find out who's doing this and I gut them like a ing fish.” Rage had completely transformed Hakyeon's angelic appearance.

    Taekwoon put his hand on Hakyeon's shoulder, causing him to hiss in pain. His face went back to normal as Taekwoon pulled his hand back to look at the blood on his fingers.

    He started tugging at Hakyeon's shirt, looking at the other two in worry.

    “Where is your first aid kit?” Sanghyuk asked.

    Hakyeon walked to the bathroom with the younger man on his heels.

    As soon as it was in his hands, Sanghyuk pushed Hakyeon to sit on the lid of the toilet as he cleaned off the wounds.

    “I’ve never seen them both agree on the same person.” Sanghyuk said as he pressed on the cut across Hakyeon's chest to stop the bleeding.

    “And i’ve never found people who aren't surprised I can survive a knife fight with three people while drugged.”

    “You've slipped up. After that it was pretty obvious, you carry yourself a little different and your reflexes are too sharp, so we kept an eye on you.”

    “So I see. Wise move.” Hakyeon air through his teeth when Sanghyuk dug his thumb into the wound.

    “We also know your M.O is ballistics. I need to know if you were responsible for an explosion at a high profile bank in Daegu say… five years ago?”

    Hakyeon's eyes grew wide. “I… got my target. But there was an unintended casualty…” Hakyeon looked at his shaking hands, no longer registering the fact that Sanghyuk hadn't removed his thumb from the open wound.

    “What do you mean?” normally he would have added pressure, but Hakyeon was cooperating and had obviously stopped feeling it. Though he had started shaking slightly.

    “I had to make sure the target was in the building before it blew… in position for maximum bang. As I was running I saw… He was in a grey suit, looking like he was worried someone was about to catch him doing something. He wasn't supposed to be working late. Nobody else was supposed to be in the building. There wasn't any time so I locked him in an office, hoping it would withstand the blast. I'm sure he would have been safe if he wasn't by the door. The fire and force was supposed to barrel through the hall. Would knock the door off the hinges, but that was the safest place I could put him…” Hakyeon sighed brokenly “I went back to see if I could pull him from the rubble, but there was already a coroner on site. I wish I could have saved him…”

Sanghyuk looked confused. “So your target's name wasn't Jung?” He started to clean and stitch the wound he made worse.

    “I think it was Kim. Definitely not Jung.” He groaned in pain. “Why?”

    “There was one casualty, not sure what his name was though. All this time we'd thought Leo was your target. He didn't die, obviously.”

    “Leo? But… My target's been eliminated… is that why mercs are after him? They're monitoring witness protection now?” Hakyeon flinched when the realisation hit him. “I nearly killed Leo?” He half shrieked.

    Sanghyuk finished patching him up and they walked into the living room to see Hongbin hit one of the mercenaries with the end of one of Hakyeon's knives and Taekwoon pacing nervously by the door.

    “Hyung, are you ok?” Taekwoon ran up and checked him for further injuries. Hongbin was about to stop him, but Sanghyuk raised a hand, telling him not to worry.

Sanghyuk told them that he thought it would be safer if they all stayed at their apartment. Hakyeon nodded after a moment's hesitation.

    As Taekwoon helped Hakyeon pack, Sanghyuk explained everything to Hongbin.

    “Should we tell the office?” Sanghyuk asked softly.

    “Hell no. I like having a stable life like this.” Hongbin replied with a grin.