boom

Bizarre Love Triangle

Guess it's that time again. Have this.

Leave comments.

 

 Studying for a big econ test

I hate econ

Cheer me up with comments

 

 



    Hakyeon trotted down the stairs and out the front door. He waited for it to click shut before turning and walking away from the building. He turned another corner and was grabbed by the arm.

    Hakyeon wanted to see what they wanted so he played the scared victim.

    “What do you want? Don't hurt me!” He raised his hand in a defensive pose, catching a glimpse at his attacker.

    He was young. Really young. And just as the words ‘give me all your money.’ were out of his mouth, the knife was out of his hands. Hakyeon pressed the blade to his throat, pinning him to the wall. The boy was shaking like a leaf.

    “Look, I don't normally give uplifting speeches or anything like that, But give this up now. If you're smart, you're gonna go back home and study your off. Have a good life, go traveling. Because you're a ty criminal and you're throwing away your life like this. Understand?”

    The boy nodded rapidly. Hakyeon poked him with the tip of the blade. The boy keened.

    “Does it hurt? If you don't do what I told you, I will hurt you worse than you could possibly imagine.” He whispered darkly into the boy's ear.

“Go home.” Hakyeon pushed him away.

 

    Leo looked at his watch and frowned. He paced around the bar a few times before looking at his watch and frowning again.

    “I'm gonna go get some fresh air.” He said, ducking out the back to the alley.

He texted Hakyeon.

‘Something doesn't feel right. Please come soon.’

As soon as he pocketed his phone, someone covered his face with a damp rag.

    He hated the smell of chloroform…

 

……………….

 

    Taekwoon groaned. He lifted his head to look around and bumped it on something rough and metal. He reached up to rub his head, but his arms wouldn't move from behind his back. Why did Leo put his phone in his front pocket.

    He could feel it ringing.

    More importantly, he could feel the car he was in slowing down.

    Were you supposed to pretend to be unconscious? Do you just quietly glare at your kidnappers?

    The all too familiar taste of blood crept down the back of his throat. It really probably shouldn't keep happening if he changed when he wasn't supposed to.

    The car came to a stop and a few moments later, the trunk opened. He tried to glare. Really he did, but the bright lights made him squint.

    “The did they do to y-" the man trying to pick the squirming Taekwoon up stopped speaking as he looked at the photo in his hand. “You dumb s, you got the wrong guy!”

    “Can I go now?” Taekwoon asked in a tiny voice.

    “Is he your brother?”

    “I don't have any brothers.” He replied. He shook his head trying to clear it. They always got woozy after they switched. He accidentally splattered blood everywhere.

    The man sputtered and wiped the blood off of his own face before roughly cleaning off Taekwoon's.

    Taekwoon let out a tiny sob at the rough treatment.

    “What now?” The man groaned.

    “My roommate doesn't do it so hard…” Taekwoon murmured.

    One of the other men around him snickered.

    Leo's phone rang before the large man could say anything else. The man fished the phone out of his front pocket and it said ‘hyung’

    “Hello?” The man said.

    “Who is this?” Hakyeon frowned at his phone.

    “We have your little brother. If you want him to be back home, safe and sound, you will give yourself up.”

    “Where do I go? Where is he?” Hakyeon looked at Hongbin and Sanghyuk who had gathered around the phone.

    “The big parking structure by the mall. Black 13. Midnight.” He hung up before Hakyeon could reply.

    He didn't call back.

    “Ok. I'm confused.” Sanghyuk finally said, looking at the phone.

    “What's there to be confused about?” Hakyeon asked, “someone is obviously upset at me for something and want to trade me for Leo.”

    “, you're conceited.” Hongbin replied, “he wouldn't have known who was calling. Leo is too paranoid to put people's names in his phone. He thinks Leo was calling. I think he’s got Taekwoon now.”

    “We'll see who's right at midnight. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to my apartment to get some provisions.”

 

    They rode in Hongbin's car and got to the parking spot a few minutes before midnight. Hakyeon sat on the trunk while the other two waited inside. Two men pulled up in a sleek looking car and stepped out.

    “Where is he?” The larger of the two asked.

    “Who?” Hakyeon replied.

    “We came for Leo.”

    Hakyeon frowned. Hongbin was right.

    “Where's Taekwoon?”

    There was a tense standoff for a moment before one of the men asked where Leo was again.

    “If we come back empty handed, the boss is gonna kill the guy we have. Probably us too, so come on, tell us where Leo is.” The smaller man implored.

    “If you don't tell me where Taekwoon is, I will kill both of you, slowly while my friends back there watch. They get off on watching me gut people like a fish.” Hakyeon said flatly. There was no amusement in his voice and the two in the car eyed each other uncomfortably. “So, what's it gonna be? You tell me where Taekwoon is, and you go work for someone else, or I have to find out the hard way and you get to watch as I show you what colour your liver is.”

    “Tiny little thing like you?” The larger man barked with laughter.

    “They didn't call me the butcher of Changwon for nothing.” Hakyeon sniffed indignantly.

    “Cha Hakyeon died in an explosion, no way that's you.”

    “You have heard of me, I'm so delighted.” Hakyeon grinned and clapped happily before hopping into his feet. Hongbin glanced nervously at Sanghyuk while the younger looked up the butcher of Changwon on his phone.

He stalked closer.

    “So, are you going to tell me where to find Taekwoon, or am I going to have to artistically splay your intestines across the wall?”

    The two men pulled out weapons. Hongbin and Sanghyuk were about to jump to his aid, but the smaller man fell face down. A few moments later, Hakyeon was sitting on the larger man's chest.

    “Do you want to save your friend? He only has minutes before the bloodloss is permanently damaging. Tell me where Taekwoon is. Tick tock.” The man hesitated and Hakyeon stabbed him in the left shoulder.

    “Your turn. I just nicked a major artery. Tell me.”

He raised his dagger to stab the man's right shoulder.

    “Globex Corp annex! He's in the Globex Corp annex! Please no more!”

    “Good boy. Shall I help you get your friend into the car or will you let him bleed out here?”

 

    They got to the building and parked around the corner.

    The interior of the lobby was white marble with gold veins there was a seating area and a security desk. Beyond that was a glass door that could only be opened by key card.

    Since the company operated around the world, the annex building dealt with Europe. They were reaching the tail end of the shift and employees were slowly filtering out.

    “I'm gonna find Taekwoon, you get people out if you see anyone else. Wait for us at the car unless I call for backup.” Hakyeon said before walking up to a security guard and punching him in the face. He took his key card and used it to get through the security gate.

Sanghyuk looked at the unconscious man, then looked at Hongbin before grinning and pulling the fire alarm.

    Hakyeon ran past the few people rushing out of their offices as the sprinklers went off. One door remained closed and Hakyeon walked through.

    “Cha Hakyeon, I didn't expect to see you on the rescue squad, they paying you well?” The man sitting in the high backed office chair grinned. That was the voice on the phone. He took Leo.

    “I see your lackeys reported in. Where's Taekwoon?” He asked. His tone flat.

    “Where's Leo?” The man’s grin was sickening.

    “Where is he?”

    “How much are they paying you to play babysitter? I'll double it.”

    He never saw Hakyeon move, but he gulped loudly when a blade pressed against his throat.

    “Quadruple?”

    “You don't have the money. Where is he?”

    “Tick tock” the man grinned. His eyes widened when Hakyeon nearly cut his head off with one swipe.

    Hakyeon found a man who looked as if he knew what was going on just outside of the office he was just in. He pinned the man to the wall with his still dripping dagger to the man's throat.

    “Where's Taekwoon?”

    “Who?”

    “Leo. Where the hell is Leo?”

    “You'll never get to him in time.” The man grinned just before attempting to stab Hakyeon in the side. He only managed to dodge enough so his skin would just be nicked. He stabbed the man in the arm, pinning it to the wall. He took the man's knife and brought it up to his neck.

    “Tell me where he is.”

    “You sure you don't want to get an antidote for that?” The man asked, thinking he could talk until the poison knocked Hakyeon out and he could get away.

    “ing tell me.”

    “Fifth floor. Back office.” Hakyeon slit the man's throat with his own blade.

He took a step and wobbled.

    “.” He mumbled. He dug through the man's pockets, finding the antidote and drinking it quickly. He always hated when an antidote took forever to kick in and had stupid side effects.

    He was woozy as but he had to keep going. Four more floors and possibly had to fight people on the way. He could do this. If only to get his lover out of this mess.

    He shook his head to clear his vision and kicked through the door to the fifth floor.

Thank goodness for small mercies. Nobody was on that floor. He didn't think about why.

    He opened one door and found where the bomb was. He made sure to aim it so the shrapnel and most of the damage would go toward the window. He didn't have any of his tools with him to stop the bomb, but he could try to lessen the damage before stumbled to the next office.

    He found his lover sitting on a chair in the corner of the office. His wrists were zip tied together and his arms were attached to the chair.

    “Woon… need to go… bomb… hurry…” Hakyeon slurred his words.

    “Cut me free!” He said louder than normal.

    He used one of his knives to cut through the plastic digging into his lover's wrists.

It was so hard. His hands were shaking badly. He looked like he was about to throw up.

    Taekwoon made to pick him up and Hakyeon pushed his hands away when he fell heavily to the floor. “Don't worry ‘bout me. Save y’r self.”

    “You come with me or I'm not going.” He replied, trying again.

    “Hurry…”

    Taekwoon carried Hakyeon in his arms for a few yards before deciding he was too heavy. He tried to walk him to the elevator and Hakyeon's long legs were tripping them up.

    “Boom…” Hakyeon mumbled. “All dead…”

    He pushed Hakyeon into an office down a side corridor and covered him as well as he could when he heard the blast. The last thing he felt was the heat wave.