date night

Bizarre Love Triangle

picture related if you know what cecil wore on date night

... i think it's funny, ok?

 

this is the last real chapter.

there will be a super ty epilogue

leave comments or requests or smth

I might be a bit slow with my next story

I think it's about to hit 300 pages and I can't figure out how to tie up the loose ends

Aargh

I hope you enjoy this

Leave comments

Stay beautiful

 

 



    “I don't know why Hakyeon was at your office, But I think he was going to ask you to dinner.”

    Leo shook his head.

    “I don't think he was actually a dancer. And I’m pretty sure that’s not why he was there.”

    “What?”

    “He has way too much money to be an out of work dancer, love.”

    “Trust fund baby?” He was trying to give Hakyeon the benefit of a doubt.

    “We'll ask him when he wakes up.”

 

    Hongbin came in holding hands with Sanghyuk.

    “What are you two waiting for?” Hongbin asked, “get going, we'll watch him while you're out.”

    “Where are we going?” Leo put on a cardigan as Taekwoon led him out.

    They went to a tall building and rode the elevator to the sixth floor.

    They switched out their shoes and washed their hands before going into the shop properly.

    “Find someplace comfortable to sit, I'll be back.” It took a moment for Leo to find a seat, but he found a large cushion big enough for the both of them to sit on. A few moments passed before a tiny cat with stumpy legs plopped itself into Leo's lap.

 

He remembered

    He showed up to that cat cafe eager to catch up with a friend he hadn't seen since middle school. He got a call.

    Sorry Leo, I can't make it. I have another friend who is also there. Can you tell him? I can't get a hold of Taekwoon.

    He tapped everyone on the shoulder asking if they were Taekwoon until he got to the last person. He sat down on the cushion next to him and stared for a moment.

    He hadn't looked up yet.

    “Taekwoon?”

    “Mhm?” He was checking his phone.

    “He says he can't make it.”

    “Why am I not surprised?” He finally looked up from his phone and halted mid sentence.  “S-seems his taste in guys never changed.”

 

    He was brought back to the present by someone waving his hand in Leo's face. He started when a familiar face was up close.

    “Leo! You're ok?” Jaehwan said loudly.

    “We were so worried. They wouldn't let us in to see you.” Wonsik said.

    “We arranged for flowers to be sent to your hospital room. Did you get them?” Jaehwan asked.

    “They were lovely.” Taekwoon said from behind them. He was holding two drinks. “Shame he wasn't awake to see them.”

    “Who are you?” Wonsik asked Taekwoon. “His brother?”

    “He's Taekwoon. My husband. I met him here.” Leo grinned.

    “I knew you were a bit of a narcissist, but come on.” Wonsik said to Leo.

    “You sure you're not twins?” Jaehwan asked.

    “No relation.” Taekwoon said. “We checked because people kept teasing us about it… and they wouldn't let us get married for some reason without a DNA test.”

    He handed Leo an ice latte before squeezing in and sitting on the cushion by him.

    “Did you guys get transferred to another office?”

Leo asked.

    “We did, but there's a gigantic cluster of confusion going on, so we're on paid vacation for now.”

    “I still need to figure out what's going on about work…” Leo mumbled into his drink.

    “You're getting everything paid for, and you're recuperating.” Taekwoon said with a stern face saying they'd discuss this later.

 

    They parted ways and they decided to walk back to the hospital.

    “You remembered how we met?”

    “I'm starting to remember a bunch of things. Like that time we snuck into the theatre at our university to make out. Someone came in and we hid. When they left it was really dark, but we  wanted to keep kissing anyway.”

    “I thought the kiss was a little wetter than normal" Taekwoon chuckled.

    “Turns out when we ducked, you hit my face and I got a bloody nose.”

    “I love you so much.” Taekwoon had tears in the corners of his eyes. Leo grinned. His eyes formed into little half moons.

    They got to the hospital room and a man they didn't recognise was about to inject something into Hakyeon's IV

    Hongbin was unconscious on the floor and Sanghyuk was nowhere to be seen.

    Taekwoon pulled the IV out of Hakyeon's arm before the blue liquid could reach him and Leo punched the man.

    Taekwoon pushed the nurse button before leaping to help Leo.

    The man had a collapsible nightstick and managed to hit Leo in the back of the head. Leo was lying on the ground. There was a dark puddle slowly growing around him.

    “LEO!” Taekwoon shouted. He was pushed back and bumped Hakyeon's IV stand. He fell back against the older man and braced for the impact of the nightstick.

Instead he heard a truncated noise of pain and the man fell to the ground.

    Taekwoon dropped his arms and looked around. Hakyeon still had his arm extended from throwing something at the man and hitting him in the throat.

    “You ok, Woonie?” Hakyeon asked. Taekwoon nodded, but his eyes widened.

    “LEO!” He rushed to his husband and slipped on the blood on the floor, hitting his knees hard. “Call for the nurse!” Taekwoon sobbed, he felt Leo's pulse and sighed.

    A sob of relief bubbled out when Leo opened his eyes and smiled at him. Hakyeon stumbled behind them.

    “Jagi… hyung is awake.” he rasped. “, my head hurts.”

    “You did just get brained with a baton.” Taekwoon said.

    Hakyeon pulled the feeding tube out of his nose and waddled to the door. “Where is everyone?” He shouted. “Why isn't anyone coming to help?”

    He finally leaned against the door frame. There was a tray sitting by the door and Hakyeon threw it as hard as he could at some IV stands. He made as much noise as possible until one or two nurses stuck their heads out of the nursing station. “Took you long enough. . Get a doctor. We have an emergency!” He shouted at them before stomping back into his room.

    “There's two of you.” Hakyeon finally said as he sat on the floor and leaned heavily against Taekwoon.

    “Did I share a body with Leo in your dream too?”

Hakyeon nodded.

    “To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure there really were two of you before my coma either.”

    “I feel nauseous.” Leo mumbled.

    “That's the concussion. Feel free to throw up. The nurses are taking their sweet time.”

    “Watch him,” Taekwoon said, maybe you could check Hongbin over and look in the bathroom for Hyogi, I'm going to get someone.”

    Taekwoon was right Sanghyuk was wedged uncomfortably in the shower stall. His forearms were bruised and he had a streak of blood going down the side of his head.

    Hakyeon managed to pull him straight and turn him on his side.

    “You'll be ok, Hyogi.” He mumbled when the younger man groaned.

Next he made his way to Hongbin. The younger man sat up abruptly with a snarl.

    “Where is he? Imma rip his ing head off.”

    “Calm down, Bin. He's been taken care of. Help me get Hyogi out here.”

Hongbin tried to stand up, but he only managed to get on his hand and knees before his stomach rebelled.

    “You know what? I think he'll be ok there.” Hakyeon said before scooting toward Leo.

    “What are we gonna tell the cops?” Leo asked, looking at the corpse next to himself.

    “He did it.” Hongbin said softly, gesturing toward the dead man. He didn't want to get up, but he didn't want to be that close to the puddle of vomit on the floor so he rolled toward the two men.

    “Obviously you were the target in the explosion, hyung, and he found out you survived so he came to finish the job.”

    “Not like anyone could contest that or say that the explosion was my fault.” Hakyeon smirked. He grabbed Leo's hand and twined their fingers together, waiting for Taekwoon.

    “You were just there to pick me up after work to take me to dinner, like Woonie said…”

    A few moments passed before Sanghyuk crawled out and landed heavily on top of Hongbin.

    “You're ok…” he sighed in relief before letting his eyes close slowly. “You're all ok.”

    The four men were on the floor, waiting. Taekwoon got back before the doctors and stopped at the door. Four of his most important people were laying on the floor silently until Taekwoon sobbed, thinking the worst had happened.

    Hakyeon lifted his head and nudged Leo, waking the other two who looked bleary eyed at him.

He slid through the mess on the floor hugging them all when he came to a stop.