...up

Bizarre Love Triangle

 Hi

So I'm not actually sorry about how short this chapter is. 

Took me longer to write than it should have and now I'm working on another stupid story for you.

It's weird.

And not sorry this is just a painfully short taster

If people want me to post another chapter, you're gonna have to leave it to me on the comments.

More writing for me.

*waves*

...Leave comments. I might double post....

 

 



 

    The next day Hakyeon went to a train station and punched in the code for a locker that was indicated in his text message. Inside was a component for what he needed, a key card to a hotel and a ticket for a ferry.

    He looked up the location for the hotel and boarded the ferry. He landed in Zhuhai and found his hotel. Inside was another component he needed and several train tickets

    Apparently he needed to transfer at the border of Bangladesh and ride the train into Calcutta. For now he got a night in a ritzy hotel.

    He stepped out to buy food and found an underground market. He bought snacks and a few trinkets he thought Taekwoon would like.

    He really was head over heels for the man. He had a fleeting worry that he was falling too fast, but it passed quickly. He couldn't wait to get this over with and get back to the raven haired man.

    He took a picture of himself in front of the border to Macau and a few other interesting looking places. Like a fancy wall and a colour changing fountain.

He kinda wished his phone worked in other countries so he could send him pictures and messages.

    The next day and a half was spent riding a train, first class sleeper to Bangladesh. He had to look in yet another train locker and this parcel not only had the last piece Hakyeon needed, but also had information on his target.

    He finally made it to Calcutta and got a small hotel room. He studied the papers on the train before he got there, the last leg being a slow steam train, and he set to assembling what he needed.


 

    “Have you heard anything?” Sanghyuk asked. Hongbin shook his head.

“Hyung looks so miserable.”

 

    Hakyeon was waiting. He needed to make sure his target was in position before he could finish his job. He smirked, pushed a button and ducked into a really old looking bazaar.

    Someone covered him with henna tattoos and someone else gave him pretty necklaces. He took pictures with a group of lovely young ladies and turned down wedding proposals left and right. Once again, he bought trinkets he thought Taekwoon would like.

    All there was left was to double check the rubble and head home.

 

    Taekwoon had a nightmare. He assumed, for the most part, that Leo had been keeping them away. All dreams really.

    He dreamt that he was in the bank he used to work at long ago. He was working late and someone ran past him, realised he was there and ran toward him, pushing him into an office before locking the door from the outside.

    He was trapped in the office before the building blew up.

Taekwoon sat up with a shout. Hongbin burst in to see the raven haired man, pale and shaking.

    “It's ok, hyung. You're safe.” Hongbin hugged him.

 

    Hakyeon finally got home. All of his food had spoiled. He hadn't expected to be gone for so long.

    He walked past Leo's club to go to the grocery store and paused when he saw the place teeming with investigators and yellow tape.

    He continued walking past before putting his phone to his ear and calling Leo. There was no answer.

 

    Hongbin had gotten Taekwoon to fall back asleep before Leo's phone rang.

 

    Hakyeon walked quickly to Taekwoon's house, hoping to get help in his search for the singer from Hongbin or Sanghyuk. Maybe even Taekwoon. He knocked on the door to  Taekwoon's apartment and the door opened quickly.

    “Leo? What are you doing here? I've been trying to call you. Someone at your club died, but from the look of you, you might already know…” Leo looked down and cursed. His entire front was covered in blood and Hongbin pulled him into the kitchen, wetting a towel.

    “Why are you even up? This always happens when you do that.” Hongbin grumbled. Hakyeon watched the younger man cleaning the blood off of Leo's hands and face. He suddenly looked so young.

    “Hakyeon said there was a death at the club.” he said as if he was half asleep. Hakyeon had never heard him sound like this.

    “How long have you been back?” Sanghyuk asked. He did not sound happy.

    “Just got back this morning. Took a nap, realised my milk had spoiled, walked to the store. The club was crawling in investigators and when Leo didn't answer his phone, I thought I'd come here and ask for your help to find him. Where's Taekwoon?”

    “Not here.” Sanghyuk replied.

    “But he's ok?” He sounded hopeful.

    “We all thought you just up and left.”

    “I told him I had a dance… thing.”

    “You were gone for nearly two weeks.” Leo frowned, stepping out of the kitchen.

    “I didn't see any sort of rehearsals in the area.” Sanghyuk sounded accusatory.

    “I wasn't in the area.”

    “Where did you go? We were ing worried about you.” Leo demanded. Hakyeon had never seen that kind of expression on his face before and never wanted to again.

    “My phone wasn't in a service area. I couldn't contact you.” Hakyeon paused and looked at Leo. “You never said, why are you here?”

    “I live here.”

    “Wait, does that mean Taekwoon is your other half?”

    “That would be correct, yes.” Leo sat down. He was looking pale even for himself.

    Hakyeon looked like he was contemplating sitting as well, but he turned and walked out the door.

    He made it home and sat against the inside of his door. He was numb. He thought he should probably cry, but he couldn't really bring himself to do it.