I miss you

Bizarre Love Triangle

  should be studying for the econ test

Building a proton pack and watching Ghostbusters instead

It's Technically Halloween

Happy vixxoween

Stream the out of the closer

Another year I've failed to finish my stupid hundred stories project, it's ok I'll get that done eventually.

Leave me comments. Ask me questions.

Maybe I'm not trolling you like I'm sure Vixx is.

 

 



    It had been nearly a week, Taekwoon helped Leo as well as he could. Eventually the doctor suggested they go for a short walk outside.

    “The fresh air should be good for him.”

    “But… what if Hakyeon wakes up?” Leo asked.

    “I'll call you right away, hyung.” Sanghyuk said. “Go for a walk.”

    “We'll be back soon,” Taekwoon said, wheeling Leo outside.

    They got to a tree by a trail that pointed at a pond and Taekwoon stopped the wheelchair.

    “This is nice, isn't it?” he said, not really expecting an answer.

    “I know how it could be better…” Leo replied.

    “Yeah, but nothing can be done about that right now.” He sighed.

    “Sure it can, I'm sure the cafeteria has old bread we can throw to the ducks.” He grinned up at Taekwoon.

    The raven haired man knelt in front of Leo and cupped his cheeks.

    “How are you so cute, Kitten?” Leo shrugged before leaning forward and kissing Taekwoon's nose.

    “I want to sit by the pond.” Leo said softly.

    “I can't wheel you any closer.”

    “We can walk there.”

    “Are you sure you want to try?” Taekwoon asked.

    “Hold my hand.” Leo took a wobbly step, “I have to get better so I can take care of you and Hakyeon.” He took another step.

    “Don't push yourself too hard, Kitten.”

    Leo paused for a moment before taking a few more steps.

    “We can look at the pond from here for today, but tomorrow I want to get closer.”

    Taekwoon helped him sit on the soft grass.

    “This was a mistake, Woon.”

    “What's wrong?”

    “My hospital gown has untied in the back and now I have grass and dirt in my .”

    For the first time in over a month, Taekwoon let out a genuine laugh.

 

    Despite protests, the doctor decided to move Leo out of the coma ward for rehabilitation.

    Taekwoon split his time between them, but it turned out nothing could get Leo back on his feet faster than being separated from his loved ones.

 

    Taekwoon went to visit Leo in his room, but he wasn't there.

    “Excuse me,” he asked the nurse, “which exercises was Leo taken to do?”

    “What are you talking about?” She asked. “Leo isn’t scheduled for any exercise until later this afternoon.”

    “Leo isn't in his room. Are you telling me you lost him?”

    Meanwhile Hongbin left Hakyeon's room to call Taekwoon.

    “Did you know Leo can walk without assistance?”

    “What?” Taekwoon asked.

    “He's currently wrapped around Hakyeon, talking to him about ducks for some reason.”

    “I'll be right there.”

 

    Taekwoon got there and Hongbin was standing outside, staring in with his hand over his mouth.

    “What's wrong?” Taekwoon asked.

    Hongbin shushed him so he could hear the conversation inside.

 

    “I don't like it there, hyung. They're keeping us away from each other and Taekwoon will get tired if he has to keep going from ward to ward.” He paused for a moment as if he hoped  Hakyeon would answer. “He gets so little rest as it is…” he stopped talking and lifted his head to look behind himself.

    “Leo. You worried me. I was going to see you and they didn't even see you leave.” Taekwoon pouted.

    “Sorry… I had a dream.” he sat up. “So I went to look for you.”

    “Was it a good dream?” Taekwoon sat next to them.

    Leo sat in his lap, “I dreamt… it was a tickle fight.” He sighed. Taekwoon smiled softly. He loved tickling the older man. The noises he made still caused his heart to flutter after all these years.

    “Anything else, Kitten?”

    “I kissed you and kissed you until you were breathless. You looked so beautiful.” He whispered.

    Taekwoon had never lost a tickle fight, but if Leo was starting to remember things, he wasn't going to argue.

    “I miss kissing you.” Taekwoon whispered back.

    Leo leaned his head down and softly pressed their lips together. Taekwoon tilted his head up to press a little closer. They both stuck their tongues out at the same time and jerked slightly when they made contact.

    Leo backed away with a goofy grin and Taekwoon pulled him closer for a hug. He kissed Leo's temple and buried his face in white hair.

    “I think your hair got lighter.” He hummed.

Leo’s only response was a hug and a small ‘hn’.

 

    “Mr Jung,” Leo's new doctor said sternly, causing the two lightly dozing men to jerk in their seats, “you're not supposed to remove Leo from his ward.”

    “Leo showed up on his own.” Hongbin said from behind the scowling man.

    “Where is his wheelchair?”

    “I walked.” Leo stated, I didn't want Taekwoon to have to split his time up between us. He's exhausted enough as it is.”

    “How could you have walked? You could barely do squats.”

    “He's always been like that,” the raven haired man replied.

    “Well, come on. We're going back to your ward.”

Leo shook his head to the negative.

    “I'm staying here. With Woon and hyung.” He clutched tightly to Taekwoon.

    “He's stubborn.”

 

    Somehow Jung Leo got his way. He always did, Taekwoon smiled. Hongbin called Sanghyuk and told him to bring a comforter for him so he wouldn't have to deal with the thin hospital blanket.

 

    “So… us four. We live together in the same apartment, right?” Leo asked as Taekwoon tucked him in.

    “You just bought us a house with the… job that exploded.” Taekwoon frowned at the thought of paperwork that was bound to follow all of this.

    “But. Hongbin and Hyuk don't seem too close. Aren't they having near constant, screaming ?”

    Taekwoon stared at Leo with his mouth open. Out off the corner of his eye, he saw Hongbin teetering on his feet nervously and Sanghyuk clenching his fingers around the hem of his shirt.

    “Looks like someone needs to go home and talk some things out.” Leo gave his awkwardly cute smile as they walked away.